Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thursday Night - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:02 pm

He laughed and accepted the kiss.

"If you like."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:30 pm

"I would like." she said taking his nipple into her mouth and sucking on it.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:26 am

He groaned, one hand going to her hair to curl into the wet, blonde locks. He shivered once for her, then pulled her closer.

"Harder," he growled. "Bite it."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:42 am

SHe bit hard as instructed with a tremble as he grabbed her hair, and yeah he did it all so well.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:25 am

He groaned when she bit him, his head falling back a little. His grip tightened in her hair, tugging lightly at her as she bit him. Yeah, she did that well enough, because he seemed to be truly enjoying himself when she did.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:30 pm

She moved to the other nipple and bit that one just a bit harder to see if she could get a moan from the normally fully in control male in the shower with her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:02 pm

Get a moan, she did. He groaned, his hand in her hair tightening to a fist as though he didn't want her to pull away. His back arched so that he could offer her more of his chest, his nipple, then shivered once for her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:08 pm

She took the offered gift and then bit it harder with a deep mmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:40 am

He answered her with a soft growl of pleasure. Without warning, his fingers found her, three of them sliding inside of her with no warning or warm-up. Just a rough taking of her with his fingers, since he didn't want to move her mouth from his nipples.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:06 am

She bit harder as his fingers entered her, she kept biting his nipples, her tongue flicking across the tip of his nipples as her hips pressed to his fingers now roughly taking her as well.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:16 am

He growled for her. The longer she held the bite, the more excited he seemed to become. His fingers worked her, a testament to his pleasure. And he was giving himself over to her, at least a bit, for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:01 pm

So she bit harder longer, trying to give back to him the pleasure he'd give her or just a piece of it as his fingers worked into her she gaaped for her breath and then almost drawing blood bit him again.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:01 am

He growled for her again, arching into the sharp feel of her teeth. His fingers continued to work her, teasing her. Letting her know of his enjoyment through both sounds and deeds.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:13 pm

It was a good circle of pleasure, soon his fingers were wet from her fluids as she bit again to the point she should of drew blood, but didn't and a breath teasing his nipple before she bit again and again to his pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:10 am

And he very clearly enjoyed it. His fingers didn't stop when he felt her pleasure. Instead, he added another finger so that he could take her with four while she continued to bite at him. He did so love being hurt.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:33 pm

The fourth finger she yelped at, but kept biting him and trying to make him feel the pain as he took her with his fingers again and again.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:15 am

He growled as she bit him and yelped. Then he forced her to take all four of his fingers, taking her and stretching her as she bit him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:35 pm

She yelped back as he forced four in her and forcibly stretched her, she then bit him again enough to bruise if he was a normal man, a warm pain since he was not, as she tried to take all four of his fingers and enjoy the pain but as he hurt her she bit him back harder.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:11 am

He growled his amusement. Then he moved her, lifting her a little and shoving her against the shower wall. One hand went to her leg to lift it up, to give him access to her. Though not once did his fingers leave her. In fact, when he shoved her against the wall, they started to move deeper into her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:47 am

She was easily moved and she gasped as he moved her to the wall, then kept his fingers moving in her as they moved together. Her leg around his hip with a groan as he moved deeper in her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:27 am

He smiled as he watched her face. But his fingers never stopped their painful stretching and taking of her.

"Mm. Is this better?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:25 pm

She gasps "I'd like your cock in me instead but yes this is good." she manages to pant out as he keeps stretching her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:21 am

He grinned at her words, his fingers still stretching her.

"Why my cock? Isn't this good enough for you?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:22 am

She pushed against his fingers, "It's a different feeling and it's not that your fingers aren't especially talented because they are, but I do like your cock stretching and filling me too...." with a blush as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:20 pm

He grinned at that.

"Is that so? Tell me why?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday Night - Endymion Private
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next