Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:36 pm

He let go of her and patted her on the rump.

"Go get yourself cleaned up."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:44 pm

She left his room to clean up and then she returned about 10 minutes later to see if he wanted her to stay or for her to go back to her own room.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:26 am

He had a pair of magnifying glasses perched on his nose, a newspaper open in his hand. He wore those same loose-fitting pants and didn't really look up when she returned. He just patted the bed beside of him, a gesture for her to join him.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:06 pm

She sat beside him where he patted and was very very quiet.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:29 am

He reached over and stroked her knee. An absentminded gesture of... well, as close to affection as Darius ever got.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:55 pm

She sat there relaxing a little as he stroked her knee, looking at him and with a sadness in her eyes that wasn't there before.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:30 am

He smiled at them both.

"It's starting. Soon, girls. Soon."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:53 pm

She leaned against him, waiting to see if he'd share more than his cryptic sentence.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:12 am

He didn't seem to want to share more. But he did like the snuggling.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:40 pm

She snuggled into him, a sadness still to her eyes but she said nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:43 am

He didn't seem inclined to talk. But he did take her snuggling, his hand curling into her hair while he petted her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:20 pm

She just stayed by him, not moving.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:27 am

He looked down at her after a long while of sitting in silence...

"Are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:22 am

"Fine" she said softly not wanting him to stop and yet afraid to say more she really was tired of fighting.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:25 am

So was he, apparently.

"Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:28 am

She laid on her back looking up at him "If not I will be how's that." with a genuine smile at him that made her 100 x's more beautiful and exotic. "I just miss being with you and if this is what you wish I will grow to accept it." she then started to move back to where he was just petting her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:29 am

He looked at her, one brow lifted. Then he resumed petting her, once she was back in position for it.

"The only one keeping you from being with me is you, Savannah. I haven't gone anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:31 am

"You're saying you haven't wanted to do more than just pet me for the last what hour or so?" she said softly. "And I do not want to interupt your time with Elizabeth and since she stays in here." she didn't say more she didn't want to fight.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:34 am

He smiled at her.

"I want to make sure that you are happy, Savannah. If that is petting, then that is what I will do."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:38 am

"I want you to want me again." she said softly "rip my clothes off, against the wall and hard fast sex. Or waking me up with you in one thrust entering me so not ready as you fuck me from behind. I need to feel wanted not just tamed." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:43 am

He smiled at her.

"Ah, I haven't been making you feel wanted? Is that it?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:44 am

"What you have her, I just figured you didn't want me anymore to be more than this." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:52 am

He brushed a hand through her hair.

"Elizabeth has a very special ability that I want. It's not her, Savannah."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:56 am

"You've fucked her Darius, so it makes it seem you want her not me. You won't follow me, you won't spend time with just me, and I don't feel welcome in your bedroom any more. You say it's me, but the smell is all wrong and I don't feel wanted by you other than to do what I'm told and I should be happy with that." she said very softly

"I don't want to fght anymore but I'm lonely I miss you. You say you are right here but you're not- you're miles away and I'm not allowed to know this time why. I trust you but I don't feel needed or wanted by you any more." there she said it.

She started to tense waiting for the fight.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:13 pm

He didn't seem angry. He continued to pet her.

"You haven't asked to spend time with just me, Savannah. I could read your mind, but I try to not be that rude. And you should know that you are always welcome in my bedroom. You simply have to come to me. I have been busy with the politics of this place."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: