Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:15 pm

She rolled on her back looking up at him "I never had to ask before."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:56 pm

He smiled.

"I've never been this busy before."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:02 pm

"will you have sex with me tonight?" she asked nicely.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:20 pm

He laughed at that, then drew her up to him for a kiss.

"Of course."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:22 pm

She hesitantly kissed him, her tongue hesitant where before it had been sure it was welcome and her body seemed tense as if waiting for him to say no after he said yes. But that's how she'd been feeling as of late when it came to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:36 pm

He pulled her to him, his hands now gentle as they roamed over her back and down to her hips.

"Don't be afraid of me," he whispered, nipping lightly at her bottom lip with his teeth as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:39 pm

"I need you and that's what frightens me." as her voice cracked but her body pressed into his touch, her breasts pressing to his chest she needed him and that's what had her scared.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:15 am

He pulled her close, his eyes meeting hers.

"And why does that scare you?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:40 am

She gently cupped his face "Because I am sure one night I am going to find you gone." with a sad smile "Then what will I do?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:21 pm

He laughed.

"I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:22 pm

"Can I kill any one I think is here to hurt you without your permission?" she asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:16 pm

He laughed.

"No. Ask me first, please."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:33 pm

"Very well." with a pout at him then a playful kiss and cheek against cheek nuzzle.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:43 am

He smiled and nuzzled her shoulder a little.

"Good girl."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:36 pm

She ran her hands through his hair, wishing he had a scent she could take on with her natural one, she nuzzled his neck and nipped again.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:55 pm

He groaned as she nipped at him, giving her hair a gentle tug for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:11 pm

She bit harder, not enough to draw blood but hard, as she pressed her body to his with a low soft growl.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:01 pm

He matched her growl with one of his own, pulling her roughly against him.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:22 pm

Her naked body pressed hard to his, her mouth seeking his and a steady growl. Then a panted "How do you want me"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:02 pm

He growled and pulled her on top of him.

"Ride me."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:09 pm

She pushed him fully in her with almost one push down on him, starting to ride him as she looked down at him with a steady moan.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:32 pm

He growled when she pushed herself down on him, taking him deep. His eyes half-closed, then opened again. His hands came up to find her breasts, cupping them before he gave her nipples a slightly hard tug.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:31 pm

She grinded hard against him as he tugged her nipples leaning down to kiss him "I've missed this." with a tightening around him as she started to slowly move her hips up him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:48 pm

He growled for her again, giving her nipples a harder tug.

"Have you?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:54 pm

She trembled "Yes I have. Have you with me?" she asked with a low growl almost possessive to her words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next