Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round About Town (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

Round About Town (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:51 pm

She grinned.

"Areron didn't really look into my background all that well before she asked me to come and help out. So when I told him that I wasn't interested in the political dick-waving contest that the two of them were having, he commented that my background hadn't been looked into so he didn't trust me and get the fuck out of town."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:42 pm

"Yeah, Areron is... well let's say she's like a rusty razor; she's not the sharpest tool in the shed but she's still dangerous in her own right."
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:43 pm

She nodded.

"Good to know. I'll keep it in mind."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:24 am

"So, tinkerbell, huh? What kind of tantrum is she throwing to attract tourists?"
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:51 am

She shrugged.

"Fuck if I know. Somebody sent a couple of her sisters back to Never Never Land?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:01 am

At this, he couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:02 am

She shrugged.

"What? If what I hear is true, that's about it."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:12 am

"It's just that I told them that course of action wouldn't end well for them, but they didn't want to listen. Whatever, it's their issue to deal with, not mine."
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:23 am

She frowned.

"The Scotsman or the Tinkerbells?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:10 pm

"All of the above. See, one tinkerbell was turning tricks. Our Anarch Capitalist was apparently her handler. Then she finds out some poor schmuck is a beastie boy. Well that crashes the whole bloody party. So beastie boy's little sister goes and tells the princess that tinkerbell's crashed the party. It get back to little Red and thus back to batman and the scotsman."

He paused for a second, "However, before this, that, and the other thing, my boy starts dating this other tinkerbell. Problem is she's nobility if you catch my meaning. And I give 'em fair warning; I won't stop them but if anyone finds out who know what about what then they're both in a world of hurt. So they're careful, they keep everything below board until this beastie boy opens his mouth to his kid sister, who opens hers to our darling princess, who, by the way, is somehow connected to the tinkerbells herself. So he said, she said all the way to the Scotsman and now they want to bring in the tinks, tinks want to be left alone but they crashed the party so they gotta die. So I says to the invitees of the party, you don't want to do that, it'll just cause problems. That and I think it's a tad hypocritical. After all, dances with wolves knows exactly where the tower is that houses the party and people go and chat with them all the time. They're not dumb, they know the score but we don't want to off the natives."

He shrugged, "Enter clusterfuck."
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:30 pm

She rolled her eyes.

"I take it the Scotsman isn't versed in the Tinkerbells' language?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 am

"They all speak English just fine to me."
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:46 am

She laughed at that.

"Clearly not, or there wouldn't be a clusterfuck. Let me ask you this. Does anyone here know their ass from a hole in the ground?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:02 am

"Batman, and myself. Fire the rest of this town, its 'complicated.'" he rolled his eyes at the notion of idiot kindred.
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:04 am

She smirked.

"Isn't that a universal truth? One or two that aren't morons and 'it's complicated' for the hundreds of others?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:20 am

"Unfortunately. Though it can be entertaining, watching the others. The biggest problem is that they don't ever listen to reason, I mean God forbid they stop and think fir two seconds. And after all if this we still have the laws of society protecting them even when we should have a too stupid to live clause"
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:46 am

She smiled.

"Stupid people are necessary. Use them as cannon fodder to keep the smart ones alive."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:01 pm

"sadly, it doesn't always work out that way."
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:11 pm

She snorted a laugh.

"Don't crush all my hopes and dreams, guy. You haven't even bought me dinner yet."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:19 pm

"You know what the trouble with our society is? I mean, especially my political party?"
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:39 am

She leaned back and folded her hands over her bare midsection.

"What would that be, cutie?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:49 am

"It's that bloody sixth rule. Someone needs to die, for the good of the whole, but the law says we can't just kill off someone, even if society is better off. So instead we try to shut them down- lock them away with life in prison in a fun sized concrete room and all that. But the problem with that is that eventually they get out. They always bloody get out and then they're just back to being a pain in society's ass again, doing the same shit on a different day and thus perpetuating the cycle."
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:19 am

She thought about that.

"Sure, but that rule exists because someone needs to be judge, jury and executioner. If everyone played that part, there would be chaos, since everyone's opinion of who needs to die is going to be different."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:54 pm

"Right, I get that, but lets face it, there are some people that any of us who are even remotely humane know need to die. And let's face it, in the end, it's all a hesaid/she said popularity contest. Take our little princess for example; one word from her and she could ruin a person's life. meanwhile the elder in poor favor could witness an act against society and no one would give a damn about what he said. It's the flaw in the system."

He snorted, "And we think kine justice is swift."
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:36 pm

She tilted her head.

"Does the lack of humane thinking truly mean that someone should be done away with, though? I've seen plenty that are in no way humane that simply do what they need to do. And not one act of theirs is considered 'bad' or 'evil'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round About Town (open)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next