Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the Town (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:55 pm

Yes, the Sheriff was in a good mood. She barely paused by the bar to order a shot of tequila before she headed to the dance floor. Because you know what she does when she's happy? She bounces. She danced sometimes, but occasionally, bouncing is the only way she could contain her own energy. The music would have made Chase cringe. She knew that. But that's the one and only reason she didn't have him with her at the moment. She downed her shot of tequila, left the lime right where it sat and headed out among the people that were crowding the dance floor to weave her way into a spot so that she could both bounce and dance.

Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:01 pm

What one does to earn cash always amazed her and here she was this eve, in the supplied dress some dark blood red lip stick, black eye shadow, and she was off to give the shot to the red head.

With a big smile she looked at the beautiful red head "Tequila?" with a smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

The redhead was friendly enough.

"Double-shot, please. Hold the salt, hold the lime."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:07 pm

She nodded, pouring the double shot of tequila, she then looked at her "Salt and lime? and body shot?" ah yes the $10 extra body shot...
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:08 pm

For a second, she looked slightly confused.

"No salt or lime. And what's a body shot?"

Because she knew her booze. She just didn't drink out at clubs much.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:13 pm

She blinked at the red head "You bite the lime, lick the salt off of me, and then drink the shot from my boobs, and i know I don't have much but I can lay back on a table and let you go." with a wink and a friendly grin at her.

"How about the first one I get I find you and you can watch?" she said giving Griselda her actual change and not taking her own tip.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:14 pm

The redhead left the money on the bar for a tip anyway. With a tilted head, she smiled.

"Sounds like a plan, actually. I wouldn't mind seeing one, at least."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:22 pm

"Sounds good." with a nod to her and she honestly had brought it all back to Griselda.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:23 pm

Considering that she owned this particular bar, it was probably a good thing she did. But the redhead didn't actually seem to notice -- she took her shot and bounced in her seat a little bit, watching the dance floor with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:30 pm

"Why don't you go dance?" she asked as it was obvious she wanted too.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:31 pm

She laughed softly.

"I will in a second. I have to work myself up to it. Jealous boyfriend and this song doesn't really ah... lend to random people not groping me. Usually."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:34 pm

"Is he here?" she asked looking at the empty table. "And most Goth songs involve groping in the end." then her pager buzzed "Sorry off to work." she headed to the bar and then to the serve the next round of shots.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:39 pm

She laughed softly at the commentary. No, Chase was definitely not here. And if she knew him at all, he probably kept 300 feet away from it in all directions if he could possibly get away with it. Him not being there didn't mean that she wasn't conscientious about his feelings on the subject of random strangers groping her when she was on a dance floor. So she just avoided the awkward conversations later by not bothering to invite such behavior.

And no, dressing like she was currently dressed is not an invitation.

She waited for the song to change before she joined the pulsing, dancing group of kids on the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:46 pm

The song was winding down, Ali was looking for the petite red head seeing her she waved her over. The guy was an over the top {url=http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/goth-male-14763852.jpg] Goth Guy[/url]. She waited till Griselda could watch as she laid back and let him do the body shot, where he licked the salt did the shot then bit the lime. She had her one leg up to help with balance but the garters didn't hide all the healing bruising to the backs of her leg.

The guy made a comment to her as he handed her the $10, which she laughed at and he gave her a look that if it could would of killed her. She turned towards Griselda "And that is a body shot." getting in her small "purse" and pulling out wet wipes to clean up her abs and breasts.

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:49 pm

She wandered back over and then smiled as she watched the body shot.

"Oh!"

Because she had seen that before. Okay, she felt less retarded after that, then she gave the goth guy a wink.

"I see now."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Ali grinned at the red head, "Would you like another shot?" with a smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:56 pm

She laughed.

"You know... sure. Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:59 pm

"Same as last time?" with a smile at the Red head before she headed off. And yes she did remember what she had earlier in the night.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:02 pm

The redhead nodded.

"Yes, please."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Ali headed off, got her the shot, then made her way back to the cute Red head, and went to offer her the drink. "Are you running a tab or do I need to get you change?" with a professional but friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:06 pm

She laughed at that.

"You can run a tab for me."

And slid a credit card across the bar toward the girl. She recognized the name, of course. It was the name that was signed on all of her paychecks. But the redhead wasn't making a fuss about it.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:07 pm

Ali blushed bright red under the goth make up "I'm sorry my lady." going to hand her back her card.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:09 pm

The redhead laughed.

"Don't be sorry. And just treat me like every other customer. You've done pretty well so far."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:10 pm

'Yes My Lady." with a nod to her and took her card to set up the tab. Griselda could hear the chant for body shot, and after setting her up she headed over to do the body shot. These were not "nice" tequila's they were lemon drops and this was about to get sticky.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:13 pm

She seriously did feel bad for the girl. But then, you know, she had managers that hired people for a reason. But, because she is who she is... she hopped over the bar. Fully over it, to behind the bar and caught the girl's arm and shook her head.

"I'll get this one."

Because seriously, guys. Wtf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the Town (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town (open)   On the Town (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Town (open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next