Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:16 am

The massive Brujah walked inside, hat tucked on his head. He didn't need the hat at all, he just liked it. Besides, it made his dinner generally think of cowboys and was all about that. So he maybe looked a little out of place with the cowboy hat, jeans and boots and denim button-down shirt. But he had made a promise to a clanmate and he would keep that, like it or not. He was taller than everyone in the place, too, which meant that it wasn't hard for him to be seen. Somehow, he looked perfectly natural being there.

He walked up to the bar and leaned against it, not bothering to perch on one of the bar stools.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:46 am

Ali just paused seeing him walk into the bar, Medwyn said he'd make the request, she had been given a description but still seeing the man it was all together different, and with that she said with a smile "Can I get you a drink?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 11:21 am

He actually tipped his hat toward her with the smile and question. "Double PMF. Are ya Ali?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:49 pm

"Very well, and I am. Are you Mr. McKay?" with a smile back at him because really it was hard NOT to smile at the man before her.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 3:06 pm

He flashed her a grin. "Jim, please." He offered her a massive hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 3:23 pm

She shook his hand as firm as she normally did most people's, "Nice to meet you then Jim." she didn't mean to but looked to see if the woman Medwyn had mentioned with was with him as well, then looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 3:54 pm

Greer was with the massive Brujah, looking at the club, those that knew her would realize she was wearing her signature color but in a fun more casual way, unlike Jim, she did go to sit on a bar stool, and leaned against him as soon as she was settled.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 6:26 pm

He slipped his arm around Greer and gave Ali a smile. "Pleasure's mine," he said, then nodded to Greer. "This here's Greer. Greer, love, this is Ali. Medwyn's girl."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 6:28 pm

Ali tried not to stare at the small woman beside the huge man, but the easy way they fit together was also hard not to stare at, she was use to aloof and normally stand offish - kindred except her boss with her ghouls.

"Nice to meet you." with a warm smile but if she wasn't with Jim she'd of carded her in a heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 6:31 pm

Greer laughed at Ali's look, then curled into Jim, "I'd like something sweet please." she really was bad with alcohol drink names so sweet was her preferred request. "Oh nice to meet you too." with a light musical laugh still looking around the club.

"So not what I expected." looking up at Jim.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 6:43 pm

One thing that Jim and Greer were not, is stand offish. "Why don't ya try a blue Hawaiian, love? Bet you would like that."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 6:56 pm

"That I can do." with a nod to Jim and went to make the drink, glancing at the two of them and taking in how different they were. One they looked human, two they acted human and three other then his size - no one would think twice about them being different other then how pretty they both were.

She fixed the drink setting it before Greer, his drink as well, and then looking at him "So I am off on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesday. Any of those nights good for you?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 7:06 pm

He looked over at Greer and took a sip of his purple drink. "I don't think we have any standing plans those days, do we, baby?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 7:09 pm

Greer paused thinking, then gave a sly smile "No not those days, but Sunday maybe pressing it.  Go for Monday." sipping her Blue Hawaiian.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 7:12 pm

His brow rose with his grin, then he turned back to Ali. "Mondays good?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 7:20 pm

Ali felt like she was reading a book with paragraphs missing or listening to a conversation with parts missing, nodding yes to Jim, "Yes Monday is good, where should I meet you or is it best to come here and follow you somewhere?" she never knew what or how Kindred were going to do thing.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 7:23 pm

He grinned. "I'll pick ya up. Doubt you'll feel like driving much after."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 7:27 pm

"I was worried you'd say that." with a bright smile and a soft laugh.  It was obvious she wasn't afraid to learn though.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 7:47 pm

He laughed. "Medwyn said ta not play softball. So I ain't gonna."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 7:55 pm

"He thinks your the best to help me figure things out, how to best defend myself and well make me understand certain things." with a nod to him. "So no soft ball only the hard bat from what I understand."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:06 pm

He shook his head and laughed. "Just tha oldest and most experienced fighter is all. Chase is a good choice too, but he's apparently got his head up his ass." He leaned over and absently gave Greer a kis, hugging her to him.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:10 pm

Greer kissed him back, with a smile at the hug, sliding her hand into his back pocket and smiling at Ali. She was humming softly with the music playing in the club and took a drink of the blue drink.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:14 pm

Ali smiled as Jim kissed and hugged Greer, it was nice to see two well kindred seem so well normal, and with that she looked at Jim. "I will try my best, but I'm still a bit shell shocked and not always the best at fighting."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:16 pm

He nodded and leaned toward Greer. They really were a well-rounded couple. "No worries. I didn't expect ya ta be a kung fu master, or Medwyn wouldn't have called me."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:17 pm

"That's good to know, so Medwyn mentioned you were on vacation?" curious if they wanted to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)   Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Fight (Ali & Open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next