Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round About Town (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

Round About Town (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:31 am

"Yeah, I got that part. I figure Tinkerbell was synonymous with someone else. So does this mean you're here to make someone clap their hands and shout 'I believe?'"

The way he said it made it sound like he wasn't really buying her story.
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:34 am

She smirked.

"Fuck that. I'm here to strangle Tinkerbell until she stops acting like a selfish, jealous whore."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:37 am

Chase smirked as he said, "Well, sounds like you've got your plan all worked out."
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:39 am

She shook her head.

"Not my plan. Some little redheaded bitch's plan. I'm just hanging on for the thrill ride."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:55 am

"Little Redhead?" Chase went on to describe Griselda before he asked, "That sound like her?"
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:10 pm

She touched her finger to the tip of her nose.

"That'd be the one. Pretty sure she hates me, though."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:44 pm

"Entirely possible. She's occasionally cold and heartless, certainly stubborn, and generally thinks she's never wrong about anything. We have some history."
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:04 am

She smirked.

"Let me guess. It's 'complicated'," she said, with a specific inflection and emphasis on 'complicated.'
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:30 am

"It's only complicated if you make it complicated. We understand the situation perfectly." He said it almost matter of fact.
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:33 am

She laughed again.

"I bet you do. At least she's cute. That helps."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:41 am

"Sure, but you know, the more I think about her, the more I think I'm over her. Just kinda happens with love/hate relationships I guess." He shrugged.

"Besides, you can only handle bat shit crazy for so long."
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:45 am

She laughed and touched the tip of her nose with her index finger.

"It's really true. She didn't strike me as the batshit crazy type. But then, I've met her twice. Should I be worried that she's going to be like a monkey and start flinging poo at me if I get too close?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:50 am

"More like that Eagles song, Witchy Woman. She's pretty good at keeping her crazy under wraps, but when you've known her as long as I have... Well you get the idea."
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:01 pm

She nodded.

"Yeah, I hear you. Anybody else in that house crazy? Because I've apparently been given the guest-of-honor status and told to sleep there."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:58 pm

"Crazy's infectious. Esteban, Areron, and Griselda are all breezy to some degree or another. And Areron is generally dangerous. Just don't get on any of their bad sides and you'll be just fine."
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Her brow quirked.

"Why is the little princess so dangerous?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:52 am

"She's got a vindictive streak, and she's good at the revenge game. Not to mention she's got the ears and opinions of all the most important people in town. There was this anarchist/capitolist sort from Tallahassee that apparently pissed in her cheerios. Rumor has it that she knocked his ass into next month and dropped him off with a whole carnival worth of real bad people."

He shrugged, "Not to mention she's really good with all the sharp and pointies."
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:08 am

She smirked.

"I'm not exactly a slouch with sharp and pointy things."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:22 am

"Good to know, just don't get on her bad side, which can be easy to do, and you'll be fine. She won't ruin your good name and she won't run you out of town. But like I said, she's got all the important people on her side if it comes down to it."
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:37 am

She smirked.

"You might be surprised. She done pissed off the commander-in-chief. And I'm not worried; she loves me."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:40 am

That got his attention. "When you say commander-in-chief, are you referring to the Scotsman or the petite redhead?"
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:56 am

She shook her head.

"The bitchy second-in-command."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:00 pm

"Batman..." he said with a nod, "got it."
Back to top Go down
Syeira G.
Ancilla
Syeira G.

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:32 pm

She tapped her nose.

"Well, to be fair. He didn't seem like that much of a bitch to me. Just doing his job and shit. Areron said it was a personal issue between the two of them and that he didn't like her or some shit. Hell if I know, he told me to get the fuck out of town. Areron sent me off to talk to the tall Scottish guy instead."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:46 pm

"Yeah, he's a little on the cranky side most of the time, but whatever. Why the hell would he tell you to get out of town?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round About Town (open)   Round About Town (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round About Town (open)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Sugar's-
Jump to: