Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:14 am

"Chin up. Ok I go now. Next week then?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:37 am

Know what? She actually did lift her chin with a soft smile, just so the Gangrel could see that she did mean it. She was trying.
"Next week. Mm... and let me know if you think of something I can do for you? I really do mean it... I owe you" whether or not Eve agreed, she did owe her. Lots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:57 am

Eve thought about it and then remembered.

"You said something about making me fancy cloths out of furs? If ya do it I promise not to get it dirty! Well... you know, like really dirty."

"I used to have a dress like that, Casimir had made for me, but there's not many people with that skill anymore. It'd remind me of old times."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:00 pm

The blond nodded.
"Sure, sure I can do that. Mm.." well, furs was probably the best given how Eve lived and well, treated clothing. "Want it to be a fancy dress? Or something you can wear more often? And mm, do you want to gather the furs yourself? If not I can do it"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:12 pm

"Not like a long dress, but, you know, like something I can wear to Elysium or whatever and people won't get all wrinkly nosed at me and stuff."

She had no idea what was acceptable anymore and really anything would be better than the old ass furs which were barely covering anything. Not that she seemed to really notice.

"If you tell me what sorts of furs you want, I can get em. There's lots of different kinds of animals."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:27 pm

"Mm, pick the ones you like the most. Just... not that I really need to tell you, make sure the animal gets put to use? For other animals or something" waste none, right?
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:32 pm

"I'll go hunting with the werewolves! Don't you worry it won't get wasted! Nothing should die without good reason. Not even animals." Eve agreed. She always used her hands a lot when she talked, but esspecially when it came to talking about hunting.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:11 pm

Mm, yes, werewolves.
As long as Teddy didn't have to have anything to do with them she so wasn't going to ask. Whatever made the Gangrel happy really. She just knew she didn't want to be anywhere near the furry killing machines.

"Sounds like a good deal" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:28 pm

"Awesome, them I'll have furs next time I come teach ya, next week."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:34 pm

"Okay, I'll get your measurements and things done then too" it would inf act be the first thing she'd made in... a long time..
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:38 pm

"Ok good. It is a deal." She crossed her arms over her chest and nodded.

"Alright, I go now." Then she turned on her heel and started leaving.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:42 pm

"Take care, Eve. And thank you, again.." she'd never be able to tell her that enough, but she could try, right? She lifted her hand with a smile and waved after her.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Eve waved as her skin rippled and in place of the dirty woman there was a little bird.

The bird hopped in a circle and screeched at Teddy before taking flight.

(Scene?)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:11 pm

She watched her leave before quietly closing the door behind her and moving to clean up the candles.

(scene Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4