Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:43 pm

"He shouldn't have to kill..." he shouldn't have to put himself in that situation because of her. He shouldn't have to give up parts of himself because of her. Everything, all of it, because of her.
"I tried... I tried to show him the good things... I tried to make it better... I tried..."
Why... why hadn't he told her...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Eve put a hand on either side of Teddy's face and looked into her eyes.

"Teddy, my sweet pup. This isn't your fault. He loves you and making him healthy again isn't gunna change that. He's got a strong will and a strong heart and I know he can switch roads easily. He's already nearly there because you have been fighting so hard to help him see the beauty of the world, of Gaia."

"He might like gardening more. He might want to have sex more. And he will only kill when your life or his life is in danger and he won't feel guilty for having to do that. He will be happier."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:02 pm

There was a low chuckle in there somewhere, between the choked little sounds she made, at the mention of the gardening and the sex, as the blond tried to fight back the panic and the sudden sting of fear that had brought it on.
The simple fact was she would love him, no matter what, even if he stopped loving her... but she hoped that never would happen. She had thought it couldn't happen until now. And now she felt a little lost, more so because he hadn't told her. "It will save him...?" even if it had meant losing him, she still wouldn't have asked him not to go down that path. If it saved him from his Beast.... then she would find a way to deal with whatever consequences it brought on. But she hoped... oh God she hoped Eve was right.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Eve pulled the blonde into a hug.

"My little pup. You're like a bird. It is up to him if he wants to change roads and you and he should talk about it before he decides. I am offering because I think it would help him, but it is him that can say yes or no."

"I won't have my feelings hurt if he says no either. Ok? ANd no matter what he's still going to love you. He'll still be him. It's not like he's switching to the Road of Night or Metamorphisis or something."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:20 pm

She honestly didn't know one Road from the other, though she'd met plenty who made her frightful of them.
"It's his choice... not mine. I just..." she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I can't lose him to his Beast.." she couldn't stand watching him give up his soul and his heart.
"He was Embraced because me you know...?" she said quietly. "He accepted the Embrace to be with me..." so of course the blond felt guilty when his Beast tore at him, because it was because of her that he had to deal with it now.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:04 pm

"And he got the bestest gift in the world. You been treated all wrong Teddy. You don't know so much about the world and you're smart enough to know that you don't know things and that scares you. All the unknown stuff."

That was kinda confusing, so Eve took a breath.

"I embraced Casimir when I wasn't supposed to. I got tortured for that. For a long long time. I saved Casimir from dying from a werewolf attack, but I took away the life he was supposed to have. He was supposed to be Tzimisce. Grand child of Tzimisce himself, not a wild gangrel of a nobody like me. They took all my skin off so I beld and every bit of wind was pain and I paid for taking him for myself."

"But he still loves me and he thanks me and he takes care of me every night since. I think Mewdyn is very much like Casimir. He knows."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:24 pm

He still deserved someone better. He still deserved someone stronger. She'd been so much trouble to him she sometimes worried what she gave to try and make up for it wasn't enough. The girl only wanted him happy... She had promised to always do her best to make him happy.

"Can I do anything? If he decides to walk your Path... can I..." do anything at all to help him?
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Eve smiled.

"Keep loving him. He's vulnerable. Being that out of balance with your beast is hard and it's no easy fix crawling back from that even if he stays on humanity."

"If he goes way of harmony then it's about being a man AND a beast. That's what's hard for folk. For every time he kills, he needs to go to a moving picture with you or dancing, or feeding the hungry. For every night he snuggles you in the bed, he needs to run free in a forest. Balance. And everything, has a point. Even if the point is 'have fun!'"

"I killed three sabbat and then you came along and I help you, for instance. You help keep my human side balanced with my beast."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:05 pm

"He wants to be a doctor..." that... that would help his human side right? "He can still sleep next to me right? Even animals sleep next to their mates.." it was about balance, sure, but what was the right balance? Heaven, she was going to need to learn about this as much as Medwyn if he chose that path.
And what if he was kind "too often"? Did he have to do something beastial to make up for it?
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:26 pm

"Doctor is human. Sleeping next to his mate is both. Humans are animals too. The beast is not always cruel either. Especially when you don't always push it away and deny it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:57 am

Teddy nodded quietly as she listened. It was a lot to take in. A lot to process and she still wished he would've talked with her about it. Though, she wouldn't force him to. She loved him and respected him no matter what. No matter his choice.
She would always be there for him. Always.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:03 pm

"It's going to be fine Teddy. You'll see. And he hasn't made a decision anyway."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:17 pm

"I just need him to be safe... and happy..." all else was secondary, herself included.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:21 pm

"And he will be my little pup. Just be strong and live for him, k?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Teddy nodded quietly, feeling rather lost at the moment. But she did nod, even if she felt about as strong as a child.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:35 pm

"Alright, that is enough for tonight." She pated Teddy on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:12 am

Oh.. they'd been training. She had all but forgotten it.
"Hey, Eve..?" the blond paused for a moment. "I'm sorry for freaking out... I didn't mean to upset you... you're doing everything you can to help"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:25 pm

"You didn't upset me, the person who hurt you did and they better pray to whatever Gods they believe in that I won't find them. Because I will kill them."

"You're a part of my pack. Helping you is my joy." Eve grinned.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:06 pm

"No one should have to kill for me... no one should have to die because of me either..." the blond said softly, reaching out to brush a strand of tangled hair from the Gangrel's face.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:06 pm

"But sometimes people wanna." Eve smiled. "No one's gunna die, no one that matters. Whoever hurt ya is a fucking coward. They stole something precious from you that couldn't possibly mean the same to them. It had to be just to be cruel. The world is better off without that sort."

"And Mewdyn is gonna be fine no matter what way he chooses and that ain't your fault either. You are healthy and stuff. You didn't make him kill people. In fact I bet you woulda told him not to if you had known. That's what you say to me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:53 am

"If I had known I would've stopped him... he's such a good man, Eve. The world would be a poorer place without him in it" simple fact was, the soft hearted caitiff would've dealt with the guy herself if Medwyn hadn't gotten to him first. Differently for sure, but still.
"He protects me, I need to protect him too"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:27 am

"See? Not your fault. You woulda protected him too, so you can't get mad at him for it. He did what he thought was best and that is his choice. So don't beat yourself up! He's gonna be fine, you'll see."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:14 am

"I could never be mad at him" she just needed to say that. She hadn't been mad at him. She'd been scared and worried. But never mad. How could she? He had protected her...

The blond nodded.
"He has to be" she smiled gently. "He has to be okay"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:39 am

"He's ok, cause he wants to get better. I seen cainites who love killing. Love bringing pain. Love being cruel. They are the ones that will become whight. Not Mewdyn. He's gonna get better, you'll see."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:41 am

Biting her lip gently as she nodded.
"Yeah.." there was no option after all. He had to be okay. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next