Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:35 pm

He nodded and smiled at her, continuing to use his fist to press into her. He was watching her, each and every reaction.

"Good girl."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:43 pm

She half closed her eyes, rolled her hips slowly pressing as he pressed as she moaned out, she was trembling as he continued to work her as she gasped with a moan liking what he just did a lot.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:59 pm

He watched her, still smiling. This was easier for him, actually, his free hand moving her so that she was spread more for him, could take more of his hand. And he was working her slowly, that free hand sliding up to roll her nipple between his fingers.

"Better now?" he asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:05 am

SHe moaned out as he touched her nipple, she arched into his fist and shook her head yes as she cooed out her pleasure and her legs were still shaking as he was letting her slowly build toward her release.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:24 pm

He smiled at her, at her reaction. And his hand started moving a little faster. Just a little faster, so that she could build a bit more quickly toward her release.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:42 pm

She cried out louder as he sped up, her hips now gyrating against his fist as she closed her eyes and started to climax loudly, as he felt her walls tightening around his fist while she blushed her whole body with the climax.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:56 am

He didn't stop. He didn't even slow down. But he was smiling, letting her ride out the waves of her orgasm and watching her reactions.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:25 pm

Him not stopping meant it kept the climax intense as she moaned riding his fist as she kept in the intense moment of the orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:23 pm

It took a while for him to slowly start to work his hand free of her. With an orgasm comes clenching of muscles and he didn't want to hurt her. Not yet, anyway. He pulled his fist away from her and gently stroked her sex, his fingers warm and wet from the heat of her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:52 pm

Still trembling as he pulled free, she looked up at him, with a sublime smile and her face watching him. "Wow"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:31 am

The hand not covered in her juices came up and caressed her cheek.

"Enjoy yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:05 am

"Yes" she said softly with a content sigh to her reply.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:27 pm

He smiled at her and started to pull his own pants up and over his hips.

"Good."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:03 pm

"Wait Ice not been fair to you." she said with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:07 pm

He laughed softly and bent low to brush a kiss over her lips.

"My darling Rachel. You have pleased me greatly, for nothing gives me more pleasure than to see the bliss of a woman in the throes of an orgasm. Truly, I am more than pleased."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:15 pm

she blushed at his words "Thank you then...." not sure how to react to him or his words.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:40 pm

He smiled and kissed her again.

"See me again?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:54 pm

"Yes if you wish." feeling like she'd let him down this evening, but she did kiss him back shyly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:26 am

He smiled at her.

"Good. I look forward to it."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:18 am

She nodded at him and started to slowly get re-dressed.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:04 am

He even helped her, gentleman that he was. He smiled at her and drew her in for another kiss.

"Are you truly worried about it?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am

"Worried about what?" she said sweetly to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:25 am

He smiled and caressed her cheek.

"You seem let down."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:00 am

"I am sorry if I have disappointed you Sir.' she said honestly leaning into his touch. Her bright blue eyes were searching him as she put on her last piece of clothing.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:18 pm

He laughed softly and shook his head.

"You haven't disappointed me in the slightest, Rachel. In fact, you have pleased me greatly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next