Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:13 am

He moved with her, moved so that he could sit up and start to strip his own clothes off. His shirt was coming up and over his head as he finally had her down to just her underclothes.

"Does anyone resist you for long?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:18 am

She looked at him curiously, then she thought a moment, as her hands helped him strip as well, "No." she finally said to him honestly as she leaned into to start kissing him more. Her hands roaming his body while she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:24 am

He unzipped his pants, sliding them over his hips and off as he looked down at her. His hands, soft and warm, ran over her bare flesh. He smiled at her.

"Naughty girl."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:27 am

She gave a slowly seductive smile "Not at all, just know what I want and the patience usually to get it." while she helped him remove his pants, she then went to remove her bra and underwear. If he was fully nude after that, she'd start to stroke him as she moved to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:30 am

He brought his mouth to hers, letting her start to stroke him. He even returned the favor, his large, warm hands roaming over her thighs and between her legs. He started to stroke her sex, his fingers gentle as he started to tease her gently.

"Christ, you feel good."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:35 am

She moaned into the kiss as his hand found her, while he teased her sex, if he was hard she moved to start working his cock into her, he'd already made sure she was wet, and she did want him in her.... well now.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:39 am

Yes, he was hard already. He moved to her urging, his fingers still gently toying with her. But they didn't move away from her. In fact, two of his fingers found her and slipped inside of her as she started working him into her. He was going to stretch her quite a bit that way, but he wasn't hurting her in the process.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:46 am

She leaned into his stretching of her, not stopping him, while she worked him into her and his two fingers. She moved to kiss him again hungry as she rolled her hips into his touch and cock.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:53 am

He bent his head to kiss her, to nip at her lip as he took his time. Feeling her as well as himself sliding into her, rolling his hips gently against her. He wasn't going to hurt her, if he could help it.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:59 am

Her hips met his rolls, while her tongue teased his mouth, and she nipped back at him. She panted softly "Why your fingers too?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:27 am

He smiled and kissed her. His teeth nipping at her tongue, then at her lip. Then he was whispering softly to her, hot words against her hear.

"Have you ever been fully filled? Completely? Until you think you can't be filled any more?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:08 pm

"No I never have." Kissing him hard.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:49 pm

He grinned as he pulled away, then slid back inside of her -- slowly, so she could feel him filling her alongside his fingers.

"Then that's why."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:59 pm

She groaned out as he slowly filled her again and her muscles tensed around his cock and fingers in her. She kissed him hard and shivered with a breathy "oh my."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:59 am

He kissed her again, nipping at her lip as he started to move in and out of her in a slow, sensual rhythm. His fingers, she would notice, curled inside of her each time he slid away from her, so that he could move them inside of her while he continued to take her gently.

"You approve?" he asked quietly, his eyes -- those bright, green, intense eyes -- watched her every reaction.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:23 am

She moaned, moved and nodded yes as he took her. Her hips rocking to his while keeping his steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:22 pm

He smiled at that, smiled at the way she seemed to enjoy his taking of her. Then he was moving harder, thrusting inside of her over and over as he leaned close to bite at her lip. He didn't seem to be touching her other than inside of her with his cock and fingers... but he was watching her... watching every facial expression and heard every moan and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:50 am

She bit her lower lip, while watching him as he watched her and her hips were rocking and she was moaning out as she felt him in her. Her eyes half closed while her body trembled.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Is free hand came up, gently rolling her breast under his warm palm. He watched her, more than happy to watch her, in fact, as his hips moved to slide inside of her. Then he smiled.

"Think you can handle more, Rachel?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:54 pm

She nodded her head yes, looking at him as he asked her then licking her lips "Yes" she said softly while still rolling her hips and rocking with him. Her breast now arched into his touch as she replied to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:23 pm

He groaned softly as she continued to meet his thrusts. Then he pulled away from her, a third finger sliding inside of her as he slipped back inside of her again. Stretching her as his free hand tugged lightly at her nipple. He even leaned over to kiss her gently.

Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:30 pm

She moaned into his kiss as he took her again, kissing him back gently while her hips met his.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:45 pm

He started to speed up, to take her a little harder. He grinned wickedly while he bit at her bottom lip. He growled his pleasure, grunting softly with effort.

"Think I can fit my whole hand in there while I'm fucking you?"

Probably not. But he could try.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:54 pm

She shook her hand no, pretty sure his hand was too big but her hips kept rocking meeting his thrusts, plus she was submissive enough she didn't say no did she.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:11 pm

He smiled at her, his hips still moving inside of her. He purred quietly and nipped at her lip again. Then he whispered quietly to her.

"You want me to try?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next