Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:13 pm

She shook her head no, but her hips bucked harder into him, as she moaned louder at her words, obviously her head was saying no but her body wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:47 pm

His head moved so that he could gently bite her earlobe. He chuckled softly and curled his fingers a bit inside of her. He continued moving in and out of her, his chuckle turning to a smile.

"You sure?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:50 pm

She lowly groaned "No" to his question as her hips kept moving picking up her pace while her body was quite turned on at the moment and she wasn't sure she'd tell him firmly no to anything...
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:06 pm

He chuckled again, his hand moving to her hair. He dragged her head back, nipping at her jaw and her throat. Then he was pressing harder into her, taking her harder, his fingers curling to caress her inside while he fucked her.

"You're not sure?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:30 pm

"No..." as she started to moan out as she bucked harder into his cock and fingers.

Funny though how his words were making her buck harder.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:28 am

He didn't seem to find it odd. In fact, he seemed to like it quite a bit. He thrust into her, lifting his head so that he could meet her eyes, his fingers curling inside of her to stretch her even more.

"Better make up your mind... or I'll decide for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:33 am

Oh that got a whole body quake as he told her what was going to happen and she really wasn't going to have a choice, she arched and cried out "Then you decide..." she panted to him as she clenched and wailed out loving the feeling of him in her with is cock and fingers.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:55 am

You know what's a terrible thing to do when it comes to Darius? Give him the ability to decide for you. He smiled, leaning up to press a kiss to her lips. Then his cock pulled away from her, leaving only his fingers inside of her. His wrist twisted a little, pressing his four fingers inside of her, using only his fingers to take her this time.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:59 am

She kissed him back, then felt him pull out, a soft panted sad sound, then his four fingers were in her and she groaned out, her hips rocking against his hand, and if he took it steady he knew he could easily fist her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:19 am

For the moment, he was content to use his hand and his fingers against her. Loosening her up a bit as his fingers moved inside of her, his free hand gently pressing on her lower stomach to hold her down while his fingers moved again -- curling so that he could find her g-spot a bit more easily.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:28 am

When his fingers curled she tensed in surprise, then relaxed again and groaned out while he used his fingers in her. she felt his other hand and tightened against his fingers as they strechted and teased her. Her hands tracing his lips and running along his jaw line as well.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:36 am

He continued to thrust his fingers inside of her, curling so that he could give her that pleasure as well. He smiled and kissed her fingertips...

"Am I hurting you?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:39 am

"No you're not." she said softly back, with a smile as he kissd her finger tips and she rolled her hips to his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:45 am

He started to move his fingers inside of her faster, this time adding a bit more of his knuckles to stretch and widen her. Oh, he was going to fist her, eventually -- he was just trying to not hurt her in the process.

"Good."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:02 am

She gasped as he spread his knuckles in her, she tensed then relaxed as the motion got more familiar and she was trying not to wail out so loud, but her hips were starting to press harder against him and she purred softly taking his hand so far in stride.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:09 am

He was using more and more of his hand. Easing himself into her, though his hands were still, for the most part, gentle as he used her.

"You like that?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:11 am

"So far." not saying use to like it because that always sounded bad, and she rolled her hips slowly against his hand.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:11 am

He smiled at her.

"Take a deep breath," he said.

That was when he twisted his wrist, sliding his hand entirely inside of her -- no matter what resistance that she might give to him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:21 am

She said "NO" tensing as he pushed his hand into her she tried to pull away from his push, but she was very very wet, he could feel himself stretching and that caused her to groan out as he felt her body ripple around his hand.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:30 am

He looked up at her, his free hand pressing hard and pressing her down onto the couch. And he didn't stop, not even for a moment.

"No?" he asked quietly. "You want me to stop?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:42 am

She tried to move her hips, her lips were saying no but her body was obviously saying yes, and she looked at him with a whimper "No but yes but no" she panted or was that more of a whine - he really could tell she needed to be told what to do didn't she.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:30 am

With another twist of his hand, the whole hand slipped fully inside of her. He was filling her completely with his hand, his fist, pressing hard inside of her. Then he started to move, to use small movements to thrust inside of her with his fist.

"Hush," he said, quietly. He didn't mind her whimpers or even her cries. It was her indecision that had him slightly annoyed. "Lean back. Take it."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:09 pm

She leaned back, taking it as he fisted her, she was moaning and crying out, feeling him fill her fully she started to press against his hand carefully, and she started to cry out louder.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:44 pm

The small movements of his hand inside of her started to change just a bit. He was using his hand to take her harder, pressing into her with longer, more even strokes. When her hips started to move along with his hand, he smiled again. His free hand -- the one not buried inside of her -- came up to gently twist and play with her nipple.

"Feel good?" he asked in an amused voice.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:51 pm

"Yes" she panted to him as she hips rolled and bucked into his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next