Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:42 am

Rachel barely paused to see if the men wished to direct her head or just touch her hair while she sucked, licked and deep throated Estaban.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Estaban smiled down at Rachel now and held her mouth deep onto his cock for a moment, keeping her there just long enough to hear a reaction before letting her pull away, and then he turned her to face Darius and his cock. He moved letting his hand leave her head and Darius' embrace so that he could move around behind Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:22 pm

Rachel easily let Estaban move her from his cock, with a soft frustrated growl till Darius's cock was in her face and she started to lick his cock, glancing to see if it was okay with Darius.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:43 pm

It seemed more than okay. In fact, the hand that had been moments ago holding Estaban's was now tangled in Rachel's hair. He pulled her down onto his cock, not really giving her a whole lot of warning for it -- just shoving her down and forcing her to take the thick, hot flesh deep into her throat. He looked up at Estaban with a smile. Watching the other Toreador while he moved and made ready to fuck the little blonde in front of them both.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Estaban moved behind Rachel and his hands forced her to go from siting back to leaning forward, her ass up in the air, almost presenting it to him. His hands moved over her bare ass, caressing the flesh and then down over her legs. His hands moved around her legs to caress her inner thighs and make her legs move a little to show his hat he wanted.

One hand move between her legs, warm fingers moved in over the mound of soft flesh, cupping it and the tips of his fingers finding her clit and then moving back and forth to open the lips of her sex and then rub against the button. All the while he kept his eyes on Darius, smiling at him.

He let one finger lightly press against Rachel's opening, just enough to see if she was damp yet.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:54 am

Choked a bit as Darius suddenly was deeply in her throat, then she kept moving over him. Then feeling Estaban, she spread her legs for him and moaned as he teased her button. Then his finger was in her wet warmness while she groaned out and too Darius deeper.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:27 pm

He didn't seem to mind Rachel choking. He seemed to enjoy it, actually -- his hand in her hair turning a little more gentle, though. He was letting her move a bit more, letting her have her pleasure as well. His eyes, though, were on Estaban. He was smiling at the Toreador, his head inclining just a little. Approval. He approved.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:21 pm

As long as there was approval he would continue on. He pressed is finger in to feel her, to see how warm and ripe and wet she was, how eager her body was for more. He slowly pushed in two fingers now, feeling her, enjoying her, filling her. He felt her stretch out and enjoying her sounds.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Her hips pressed harder back against his fingers, she was wet obviously willing and she moaned while sucking Darius's cock. She started to move a bit more if Darius's hand let her, trying to move on him and take him even a bit deeper in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:39 pm

He groaned softly. It was a sound of pleasure, a moan just for Rachel. So that she would know he was enjoying himself, though he did let her move a bit more. Letting her do as she wished while he watched Estaban. He was entertained, to say the least, his head nodding again as Estaban slipped his fingers into the slick warmth of Rachel's sex. Then, he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:53 am

He was watching too. When Darius smiled he withdrew his fingers from her. There was a better use and she was plenty ready. He took hold of his cock and eased it into her, pushing it length slowly in and stretching her well.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:58 am

She groaned around his cock, when Estaban entered her slowly, stretching her tightness and then he was fully in her. She tightened on him, with she sucked the cock in her mouth harder. Her hand started to gently massage his balls, with her middle flnger rubbing behind his balls, and teasing his ass.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:04 am

Oh, he seemed to like that. His head went back with a groan, his eyes, though, still never left Estaban. He moaned again as Rachel's mouth teased him and her finger started to gently tease his ass, watching her face as well while Estaban took her.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:19 am

And taking her is what Estaban started to do. He slowly pulled nearly all the way out and then pushed in, much faster than he had the first time, though he slowed as he came close to completely filling her. He did not want to rupture her. Each successive thrust was a little faster, a little harder. Oh yes, this was rapidly going to become fucking her and fucking her hard, but at the same time he watched Darius, to watch for the mans pleasure, for the other man to tell him what he wished with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:32 am

She groaned louder while he took her, harder and faster, with each groan she took more of Darius into her mouth, her head starting to mimick as best she could Estaban taking her, while her now two fingers started to press into Darius.

She may have been rusty but somethings did come back to you quickly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:08 pm

He seemed to be enjoying that. His hand moved to actually grip her hair, shoving her hard down against him. Forcing her to take him into his throat, his hips moving so that she would have an easier time of teasing him with her fingers. But he still looked at Estaban. Stared, in fact, at the pleasure that he wanted to see on the Toreador's face.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:11 pm

She choked again not expecting it, she forced a 3rd finger into him, as she tightened on Estaban. A soft low hum from her and maybe a small hip shake showed her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:01 pm

Rachel clamped down on him and he groaned, his eyes half closing and his back arching as her hips shook against him. He grabbed her hips and buried himself in her, moving harder and thrusting back and forth, feeling the heat building in between them. Oh yes, he was enjoying himself on Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:18 pm

He moved Rachel's head off of him. Pulling her forward, so that she was actually on her knees on the couch, right in the spot that he had just left when he rose to his feet. He kissed the top of her head, his hand caressing her cheek for a moment. Then he moved again, this time behind Estaban as he started to fully fuck Rachel. He leaned close, whispering softly to the Toreador.

"Move a little forward. Are you ready for me?" Hot words whispered by the Toreador's ear, though the big man didn't even pause.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:07 pm

Estaban shivered a little as Darius spoke in his ear. He moved as the man wished, adjusting Rachel, and moving deeper into her at the same time. Oh god it had been so long. And he could not wait to feel the mans hands on him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Darius didn't need much to indicate an invitation. Once Estaban had moved Rachel forward, he slipped gentle hands around the Toreador's waist -- adjusting the man just a bit. With slow, careful movements, his hands slipped behind Estaban to spread him open. This wasn't about pain, this wasn't about taking what he wanted -- not exactly. One of Darius' thumbs came up to his mouth, then found Estaban's entrance, soft lips kissing the Toreador's neck gently. His thumb pressed inside of the Toreador as his teeth found flesh, nipping lightly as he whispered again.

"You didn't answer me," he admonished gently.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:35 pm

He let Darius adjust him all he wanted to and hummed a little happily to feel the other man's hands upon him. He spread as much as the other man wanted and groaned as he was slowly prepared. The thumb was a little more than most went with, and the bite was ill timed. The normal body would react by clamping down and tightening.. but he knew what was happening and stayed relaxed.

"My apologies.. i am most definitely ready for you."

And he most definitely was even as he was still, filling Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:38 pm

There was a soft chuckle from Darius, a quiet sound of amusement. Then Estaban could feel the other man's thumb sliding away from him -- only to be replaced by Darius himself. Darius -- who was rather large, even larger than Frederico. He took his time, though, making sure that he, Estaban, didn't get hurt in the process. Slowly starting to fill the other man as he filled Rachel, the hands of Darius keeping Estaban's hips steady.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:04 pm

Estaban groaned but made sure his body stayed relaxed. God, this fucker was bog. Not the biggest he had ever felt, but big. He pressed the top of his head against Rachel's back but did not move out of Darius' grasp, letting him control what happened back there. But he did wiggle just a little to show how excited he was.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:44 pm

That was when he started to move. Slowly at first, taking his time. Making sure he didn't hurt the other man in the process of actually warming him up -- letting the heat build slowly. Because he knew. He knew he was big, knew that he could easily hurt someone not quite ready for him. So he was careful, taking him slowly... and this time, it was Rachel that he watched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next