Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:40 pm

Rachel lifted her arms so he could remove her shirt, the french lace sliver bra underneath played up her pale features even more, as she stayed between the two men and a soft shiver of anticipation as Darius continued to lead this night.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:10 pm

He stayed close to Rachel, moving just enough while the shirt was taken off. Then his chest pressed against her bare back, against her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:45 pm

His arms went around Rachel to Estaban. There, he started to unbutton the Toreador's shirt as well. He smiled to the Primogen, then to Rachel.

"So lovely, Rachel. You are so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:46 pm

She looked at Darius, not moving while he took off Esaban's shirt, but her own fingers start to take off Darius's shirt if he doesn't stop her.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Estaban let Darius unbutton his shirt, giving him room and moving his arms to make it easier. He was quite happy to let the other man lead.. for now.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:39 pm

He didn't stop Rachel. In fact, he moved so that it would be easier for her. He was smiling as he tugged Estaban closer so that he could take the shirt off of Estaban easier. He trailed kisses over Rachel's jaw... then drew Estaban closer for another kiss.

Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Rachel kept her head tilted for him, as she worked his shirt off, and started to slide his shirt off as he kissed Estaban. She rolled her hips back against Estaban as Darius kissed him, leaning her chest against Darius as she worked his shirt the rest of the way off.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:24 am

With a smile, almost abrupt, he pulled away. He met Rachel's eyes and smiled at her. Oh, he had no doubt she wanted him -- wanted them both. But he had to be sure.

"Have you done this before, little one?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:26 am

She looked at Darius "Yes." she said softly back to him, watching him as he moved and changed the game again. She leaned back against Estaban, not sure what Darius was worried about.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:45 pm

He seemed pleased by that. Very pleased, in fact. With another smile, he brought his lips to hers again. He was kissing her again, this time, his hands reaching for her pants -- and the clasp that held them together. Clearly, the woman should be undressed first... in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Estaban was rather enjoying the sensation of Rachekl against him and the smell of Darius. God, He wanted another kiss. Needed another kiss. But it never showed. He was much too good at hiding his needs.

Instead he helped Darius undress Rachel with one hand while the other came from behind her and cupped one breast, caressing it gently and enjoying the feel of her soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:10 pm

Rachel kissed him back, her pants, her thong and well the rest of her clothes were very easily taken off of her. She kept kissing Darius, her tongue probing his mouth, taking in his taste his kiss, then Estaban's hand was on her breast and she softly cooed into the kiss with Darius, while her hips rocked back and grinded softly into Estaban.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Just as strongly as he had been reacting all night, he put a hand on Rachel's shoulder. And shoved.

He was pressing her down, into a crouching position between the two men. Which, of course, meant that the front of his own pants was right there, right in front of her. As was Estaban's. It wasn't a rocket science here -- he was expecting her to remove both of their clothing.

At the same time. He turned and brought his free hand up, to curl into Estaban's hair. And curl it did, making a fist. This... this was no sensual, sweet grip on the Toreador's head. No, this was strong, forceful, demanding. And he pulled the Toreador to him again, this time taking Estaban's mouth. There was no small amount of heat as he kissed Estaban, no small amount of passion in the way his teeth and tongue demanded to be answered. The time for care and concern and making sure everyone was okay... was very much over.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:20 am

Estaban might have been shocked at the way he was being treated, but if he was, if the roughness of the other man's force had an impact on him, he hid it tremendously well. Instead He went where he was pulled and kissed Darius back with a sweetness and hunger of his own. At the same time, there was.. a little submission in the way he let the other man take over.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:57 am

Rachel didn't hesitate she started to undress Darius's pants first then she started to undo Estabans' as well, stroking Darius while she got Estaban's pants down. Then her mouth licked Darius's cock, while her hands stroked Estaban, and then she started tease both of them with little licks while a hand held a cock in it and she stroked both men and licked between the two.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:56 am

He shivered a little as he felt Rachel's hand and mouth on him. Oh, it was such a sweet, precious thing. His free hand slipped down, went to her hair. There he gripped, turning her head toward Estaban. He was moving her head, forcing her to take Estaban in her mouth with the little moves and presses of his hand in her hair and against her neck. He clearly wanted the other Toreador hard.

When he pulled away from Estaban's kiss, he was smiling. And he was moving all three of them. Kind-of. He was walking them back toward the sofa, leaning over just a bit to whisper to Estaban.

"You're going to fuck her for me. And then? I'm going to fuck you."

Because oh, yes, he wanted Rachel. But he wanted Estaban, too. And, well, Estaban was the Kindred.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Rachel easily followed his moving of her, she took Estaban into her mouth, teasing with licks and sucks, till moved to the couch and there she kept working on Estaban as Darius's hands had showed her he wished her to do, but her one hand was still stroking him, teasing his balls, but working on Estaban trying to get him hard.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:38 am

Estaban looked in the mans eyes. Darius was being very bossy, and Estaban was starting to think he liked it. He nodded to the man and then pulled his close for a kiss again, speaking as he came close.

"As you wish."

He moved his hips just a little into Rachel's mouth, a hint of what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:53 am

He smiled at Estaban's reaction, then his mouth was moving against Estaban's again. He was kissing him deeply, moving so that he could once again sit down on the sofa. He wasn't taking Rachel's hand away from him -- not even close -- but he was sitting down so that he could see better. So that he could see Rachel, leaning over a little to whisper in her ear.

"Suck him good, little one. I want to see what your mouth can do before your lips wrap around me."

Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Darius's words brought a shiver down her spine, she then moved to lick Estabans balls, gently sucking them and then licking the under side of his cock, swirling her tongue around his crown, and then suddenly she took all of Estaban in her mouth, into her throat and started to slowly fuck him with her mouth. A low hum teasing his tip as she moved.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:01 pm

That kiss wakened something passionate in the man and he closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them as Darius sat back on the couch. His hand moved into Rachel's hair, his fingers running though her strands and not afraid if he touch Darius. That touch, it would bind them together, as much as having Rachel suck them both good and hard.

He closed his eyes a little as she used her tongue properly and then opened them to stare into Darius' eyes as he moved his hips a little to Rachels mouth.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Leaning back so he could watch a bit better, Darius smiled. It was brief, tinged with desire... but it was a smile. He watched Estaban's eyes, staring into them as he moved Rachel... and as Rachel started to do as he had said to. She was starting to pleasure Estaban with her mouth... and he saw the pleasure on Rachel's face. His hands reached out, in fact, reaching out to brush his fingers lightly over Estaban's in Rachel's hair. The three of them. Oh, yes, he was enjoying himself greatly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Rachel kept working Estaban in her mouth, taking him deep, as both men touched her hair she mewed louder and took Estaban deeper. Her head moved smoothly while she moved up and down Estaban, her one hand cupping his balls and the other stroking Darius if he'd let her.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:18 pm

He groaned lightly and looked, not at Rachel as she worked his cock till it was hard and very wet. But at the man who told her too. Darius. He moved his hand just enough so they could hold hands properly, fingers entwined as they both held Rachels head.

Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:40 am

He smiled as he watched. He let his fingers link with Estaban's. It was an intimate thing, the way the two men stared at each other, with the woman between them. He licked his lips slowly, nodding slowly as he watched the two of them. Oh, he was enjoying himself immensely. But he was patient -- waiting his turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next