Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:47 pm

He continuted to lead her as the music played. His touch had become a little more intimate. The touch she had wanted so long. He spoke softly, his mouth right at her ear.

"Do you want that man?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:58 pm

She barely nodded her head yes at his question, following his lead smoothly, the ghouls impressive grace making her appear to glide with Estaban, her feet looking as if they were walking on air instead of the floor. At his question as well, her heart sped up, a soft blush to her cheeks and she finally whispered "Yes"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:06 pm

He was still casual as could be -- pouring himself a glass of wine, he leaned back once again. Licking his lips, he simply watched the couple dancing. Waiting for something, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:20 pm

He flipped her out and then pulled her back, this time to bring her back against him, so they were both facing the same direction He pulled her into a stop and then pulled her into a hip roll, making his hips press into her. It made it easier to speak her ear as well.

"Do you want him alone? Should I leave?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:23 pm

He pressed into her she trembled, whispering back "No" as her hips rolled into Estaban's as his pressed into her and she looked at Darius. Her blush showing that she was very turned on, her heart racing and her body showing signs of full arousal.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:32 pm

He watched for another few moments. And just as casually, he crooked a finger. At both of them. Beckoning them both closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Estaban danced Rachel and himself closer to the man, each step, each movement giving the man a treat, a show. And he knew how to make every wiggle of his hips count. He knew how to show her to the best possible way. Darius was a lucky man and soon within an arms reach of them.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:18 pm

He rose to his feet at the two of them came close to him. Rose to his feet and reached for Rachel. He slipped an arm around her waist and whispered quietly to Estaban.

"Taste her for me. Show me how she tastes."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:51 pm

He smiled at the man and moved his head to the crook of Rachels neck. He breathed in deeply and his lips touched her skin softly. Then he sucked at it lightly. He opened his mouth and nipped at skin, dipping his fangs into her just enough to taste and give her a little taste of his kiss. And then his tongue licked it closed and he sucked on the taste of her.

"She tastes.. so good."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Rachel shyly smiled as Darius finally touched her and then felt Estaban's quick bite with a "Oh" and shake looking in Darius's green eyes as she waited for his next instructions.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 am

He smiled, but it wasn't particularly nice.

"Maybe you misunderstood," he said calmly. His hands slipped around Rachel's waist and tilted his head so that he was looking over Rachel's shoulder -- at Estaban. "Taste her... and share it with me."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:04 am

Estaban smiled more than pleasantly at the man.

"My apologies."

He leaned forward, taking one hand and puling it to the back of Darius's head and kissed him, sharing the taste of Rachel on his tongue.

Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:10 am

This meant, of course, that Rachel was pressed against Darius' chest and Estaban's as well. He was careful not to crush her, but let her feel how near him that she was, letting her feel his hands as they roamed over her waist and up her back. Sliding over her ribs, though one of his hands? That went to Estaban's waist, drawing the Toreador closer to both Rachel... and himself.

His mouth was gentle but Estaban could feel the strength there. His eyes, those intense green eyes, closed in pleasure as he felt Estaban's mouth meeting his own. His tongue was... well, it was dancing with Estaban's, of course, tasting Rachel on his tongue... but more than that... it was demanding. It was demanding more from the Toreador. When he pulled away, he had a little flush to his cheeks and he drew a deep breath...

"No one is uncomfortable, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:12 am

Rachel took a deep breath "I"m not." she said honestly ss she was shaking from how intimate, tight and sensual that just was and damn it had been a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:26 am

Estaban shivered a little from the power of the kiss. It was.. quite potent and he drew in a breath.

"Not uncomfortable at all. And YOu must admit, Rachel is quite tasty."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:30 am

He smiled at that.

"Yes, she is. Quite tasty indeed. But what if I want to taste... you?" he asked, his eyes meeting Estaban's. Oh, yes. He went there.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:58 am

He raised an eyebrow.

"You can if you wish but while I will give you the kiss, I wont drink."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:04 am

He smiled.

"I didn't ask you to. I asked you if I might taste you. Just a taste. Not enough for a bond."

Really, what could be the harm?
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:15 am

Rachel stayed out of this conversation but stayed between both men as they talked, her hands gently sliding along Darius waist as she waited for Estaban's answer as well.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:57 pm

(BUMP THIS SCENE?)
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:50 am

He thought for a moment and smiled.

"If you want a taste.. you may taste me."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:27 pm

His smile turned bright, though he didn't reach for Estaban right away. Instead, he dipped his head to brush his lips against Rachel's. He wanted a kiss from her, apparently, his hands roaming slightly over her hips so that he could pull her firmly against him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Rachel kissed him back, as he pulled her to him she softly moaned into his chest as Darius ended the brush of a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:07 am

Estaban stayed close nad kissed Rachel's shoulders lightly, enjoying the taste of her skin even as he could still taste her blood on his own tongue.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:36 pm

His hands were gentle. So gentle. At least, at the moment. They moved and shifted, so that he could slide his fingers round and under her shirt -- to pull her shirt up and over her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next