Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:26 pm

She pressed his hand down against the bed as she muffled out her cry from it hurting more than pleasing, trying to smash his hand against the bed so he couldn't hurt that nipple more. Her hips still angled to make it harder for him to just thrust deeply in her and he was starting to hit her pelvic bone more than anything soft.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:50 pm

He couldn't help it. He started to chuckle as he continued to, quite frankly, hurt her more than give her any pleasure.

"You need me to be more gentle?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:10 pm

"No" as she tried to push up and get him off if he wanted a good fight she was in the mood to give one....
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:13 am

He smiled at that. And let her throw him off, if only so he could flip her onto her stomach. And then he was inside of her again, his hips thrusting hard and pressing against hers as he took her once again. This time, face down.

"Good," he growled.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:00 pm

She tightened on him as he took her from behind, her growls were louder but her hips were bucking to him while she moved just a touch so she could breath staying very tight as he slammed into her and getting his pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:09 am

Oh, he loved it when she was like this. When it was almost like a rape -- harsh and violent -- though he knew she was willing. Willing to give in to herself, give in to him. He thrust hard inside of her again, taking her roughly... but he was appreciative enough to pull her hair, one hand coming up to slap her, a little painfully, on the ass.

"Fuck, it's hot when you move like that," he growled for her, just so she would know how pleased he was.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:46 pm

She growled louder at the slap, but if possible got tighter, but wetter so he could easily move in her, as he voiced his pleasure with the hair pull her felt a mini tremble through her body, not a full orgasm but how many girls could get off being "raped" by him as she growled louder and rocked hard meeting his hips with a smacking sound.

She could and wanted what he did to her when he was like this, primal and dominate, and yes she thrived, no pushed him at times till she got it.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:55 am

And he gave her as good as he got. When she pushed, he became harder, more harsh for her. And he did so now, letting his hips smack into her as he thrust hard, pressing deep inside of her. He was growling, though his growls were fading into those moans of pleasure that she rarely got to hear. When he let himself lose some control and just let himself enjoy the moment as he thrust into her again and again.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Hearing his moans of actual pleasure she kept the intensity up so she could hear more and he let more of his guard down while their "Fucking" slid more to their "Love making" which to most others would look more like a "rape" but she pushed back with a sensual moan that matched his groans and the few moments he'd actually let go.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:52 am

Soon, she could hear his growling coming again. Moans, yes, those as well. But the growling started again. Her hips pressing back against him enough to have him slamming his hips into her again and again. His hands went to her hips to help steady her, helping her move as he fucked her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:38 pm

Her body was beyond trembling while she clenched on him as her own orgasm started a deep feral growl from her as he held her and slammed into her over and over. Her body taking each slam as if it was built to take his "affection" and he could feel her body trying to buck under his hold.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:49 pm

He growled again, though his hips didn't slow. He growled a little as she moved under him and he took her, his hands holding her down while his hips thrust into her again and again.

"Fuck, I love it when you come for me."

His words were a growl, meant for only her. She was the only one who could actually take it when he let go like this and he had to reward her in some way. It was a wonderful thing that he could let go like this.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:04 pm

She rode out her pleasure while he held her down, her body bucking wildly while he took her and she enjoyed every moment of it. While he continued to let go and enjoy the moment she was now more crying out while she felt him still pushing and building to his own release.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:29 pm

And release, he did. He flooded her with it, letting her feel his pleasure, his desire, building up and heating her as she bucked and writhed under him. He growled with it, growled in pleasure as she moved so well for him. His free hand went under her, to grip her breast and gently roll it in his hand as he pressed his hips hard inside of her -- and held her there.

"Fuck yeah, Savannah. You're damn good, baby."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:02 pm

She growled with him, feeling his release she tightened and pressed back to him. His hand on her breast felt her hard pants while she looked back at him with a serene grin "Only for you babe."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:03 am

He patted her rump affectionately, sliding away from her and rolling over onto his back. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close to him with a smile.

"You're good all the time. I just like it when you're good like this with me."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:30 am

"I like it when your willing to be that way with me." Curling into him with a gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:21 pm

He tilted his head.

"What way?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:33 am

"Never mind" leaning back it kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:39 pm

He blinked.

"No, don't do that. What way?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:42 pm

"You let go a little bit and it feels right." she says softly curling into him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:09 pm

He smiled and scritched her head gently.

"Ah. I'm glad you enjoyed it."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:20 pm

"I'm not going to purr for you..." with a soft bark like laugh.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:38 pm

He pouted.

"Just a little bit?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:59 pm

"Okay not from you scratching my ears...." with a smirk at him. "Now sucking my breast I think I've purred for you before...." with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next