Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:50 pm

Not yet, he didn't. He did continue to watch her, and the look in his eye? Oh, he wanted her to struggle. He wanted a bit of a fight. He tugged her hair, growling a little as he set his jaw and watched her every move.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:53 pm

She growled back at the tug, then started to move up his body nippng and licking as she moved, her breasts brushing his cock and belly as she moved sultry but not doing what he wanted it was a struggle he wanted and he'd get.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Oh, he wanted a struggle. He growled a little as he felt her brushing against him and the tug in her hair grew harder -- more insistent -- pushing her back down again.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:09 pm

She fought his push, pushing back as she nipped his nipple, her breasts barely brushing his cock, teasing as she bit his breast and didn't budge back down.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:46 pm

The growl came again, a bit louder. Oh, he wasn't angry at all -- he was quite enjoying himself. His hand jerked her hair hard, shoving her down again. The more she struggled -- the more he seemed to like it.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:58 pm

She fought the push again, being stronger than she looked and then moving to bite his other nipple and chest. She wasn't moving that easily at all. He could feel her breasts tease him as he pushed and she fought through the thin shirt he could feel her nipples hard and another soft growl daring him to take it up a notch with a glance at him with her lavender eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:40 pm

And take it up a notch, he did. He growled as well, grunting with the effort -- fuck, she was strong -- and started to shove her head down again. Then he changed his mind, wrenching his wrist and her head off to the left... as though to flip her onto her back, his free hand coming around to slap her. It wasn't a love tap, either... Darius just... liked it when she fought. And he did usually look after her when he beat the crap out of her. That was something, right?
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 pm

The slap hit hard, she growled out and her hands dug into his hips as she fought him harder now trying to wrench away, with a pulling of her strength to punch him in the side which she was hoping he wasn't expecting either.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:55 pm

He really wasn't. He grunted with another growl, though his grip in her hair wasn't loosening at all. His green eyes met hers and he smiled. The bastard actually smiled.

"Pissed at me, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:07 pm

She looked at him with a smirk "Made you let go." as she went to slap him back with a growl.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:04 am

He caught her wrist -- but not before it made contact with his cheek. His eyes burned, glowing with an inner, wicked light. He growled, this time using both the grip in her hair and her wrist to turn her. He wanted her on her back, right then, right there.

"Fucking turn over," he growled. Oh... oh, it was one of those rare times that Savannah saw him... without control. He was always so careful and measured with every move he made. It was rare for him to show passion. And yet, he was showing it now.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:06 am

She flipped to her back, still in her pants and her eyes shined up at him almost a bright purple as she watched him and waited to see what he'd do.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:29 am

Which was, in essence, make very quick work of her pants. He didn't bother to unbutton them. He just ripped them off of her -- she wasn't a slouch with strength, but denim was no match for a man like Darius. He ripped the pants and went to work on the underwear next, jerking them tightly against her skin before the fabric tore.

He'd buy her more. He was nice like that.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:35 am

She moved her hips as he pulled, tore and he got rid of what was in his way. Her free hand went to roughly push him away but her nipples were hard, he could smell her arousal and she smirked her eyes looking into his waiting for him to finish riding out this moment of passion and no control.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:03 pm

And get what he wanted, he did. In one movement, he had her pants and underwear completely torn away. His own pants were already open from her earlier efforts. With one hard thrust, he entered her. Pressed inside of her, his hips grinding against hers. With a growl, he jerked her hair so that her head went back and his other hand? It came up to roughly pinch and pull one of those already-hard nipples.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:41 pm

She growled out as he was suddenly in her, he was pushed deep, not carrying she wasn't ready to take him fully, the pain felt good as his hps grinded agaisnt hers. The head jerk got a laugh, while his pinch and pull got his cock tightened around and a hip buck. Her hands had been trying to push him off, but now he felt her nails rake down his back and her hips slamming to meet his over and over. A lessor woman's hips would of been broken she now had a steady growl, then suddenly she did almost get him pushed off of her as she was struggling again just like he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:16 pm

His hands came up to grab her wrists. Tightly holding them, he thrust them above her head, holding her down and shoving her hard against the mattress. His hips continued to slam into hers, over and over, his eyes staring down at her.

"That's right, bitch. Fight me."

His other hand came up, grabbing one of her breasts painfully and twisting it -- just because he liked to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Trying to arch and buck him off of her, a growl as he twisted her breast, then again trying to push, him off of her and fight back as they both like.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:53 am

The more she struggled, the more it was as though he was raping her. He liked that. He was a sick and twisted man, he liked it so very much. He let her throw him off, but only so he could wrench and twist her onto her stomach. And he entered her again, just as roughly, though he was growling hard against her ear.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:14 am

Her hips pressed back as he took her rough, as if she was trying to push him off, but the louder his growls got, her own low feral growls joined his as he felt her tightening around him as she in her own twisted way was thoroughly enjoying his "rape" of her as she tried to roll him off with a strong hip roll.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:16 am

Oh, this time, he wasn't going to be denied. He growled in her ear, speaking softly to her.

"Stop trying to throw me off or I'll fuck your ass before I make you suck me off."

It wasn't a real threat, they both knew that. Oh, he would do it, but it's not like she wouldn't have had fun with that.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:19 am

Arching against him as he threatened her, she growled/laughed "You'd like that and you still may do that." with her walls tightening on him as he roughly entered her and she shivered in enjoyment of his passion taking him over more than his control. He knew she'd take it and could take it, as she rolled her hips to his and arched back again, with a very deliberate roll of her hips to see if he could take her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:13 am

He growled a little, but it was much like a laugh.

"Of course I would. And I'd like to hear you scream, too."

Just because he could, he thrust his hips hard against her. Hard enough to hurt, hard enough to show her which of the two was in charge. He wasn't being nice or playing nice with her this time -- he was truly fucking her, like a man who truly just couldn't handle his own passion.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:52 pm

She cried out louder as he slammed hard into her to hurt, she pushed back and changed her hip angle so he couldn't thrust as deep, he'd have to move her hips if he wanted to do that again, and yet she still met his thrusts - enjoying his moment of lost control.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Oh, he seemed fine with the way she changed her hip angle -- for the moment. He grunted as he thrust into her -- again and again, his hips slamming against hers. And he was growling, his hand at her breast tugging and twisting her nipple painfully. Just so he could hear her cry out again.

He really did love the sound of her screams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next