Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:11 am

Text to him about 3am -   U alone?

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:38 am

Answer --

At the moment, yes. What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:27 pm

'Nothing just needed to talk" - text back.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:32 pm

Text --

You can come home. It's safe.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:46 pm

Text - coming.

About 20 minutes later her heard her door open and she walked in with a look of just pure perplexity on her face.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:07 pm

He was leaning back on the bed. Shirtless, though still wearing pants, he seemed to be scrolling through something on a laptop that rested against his thighs. He looked up when she came through the door.

"Welcome home, Savannah."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:12 pm

"Hey handsome, the sept here is fucked up." as she walked towards him, she was wearing fitted blue jeans, one of his tops, her diamond choker, and her bracelets. She was barefoot, her hair down in loose curls and her lavender eyes looked to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:30 pm

His brow rose as he watched her. The moment she sat, he reached for her, tangled a hand in her hair and pulled her up next to him.

"Fucked up how?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 pm

"Litany breeches and they don't want me in their merry band." once she was pulled up beside him, she leaned over and kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:50 pm

He kissed her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and pulling her in tight against him.

"Okay, explain to me how this is fucked up. You know I stay out of your wolf-like affairs."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:56 pm

"Basically two garou do not mate with each other and they have two that are.' with a chuckle "The "awful" fighting machine that is created is frowned upon by "Gaia" " as her hand started to run up his bare chest. "Just wow and how have you been doing?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:09 pm

He glanced over at her and smiled.

"Meeting the Kindred of the area. And why is the fighting machine frowned on?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:16 pm

"Because they are mules with normally pretty severe birth defects."with a grin at him as her fingers started to roll his nipples.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:21 am

"What kind of birth defects?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:01 am

"Albino, bat ears, hairless, blind just to name a few." looking at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:53 pm

He smiled at her.

"I see."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:02 pm

"The "official" rules say its a no no" then she leaned over and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:03 pm

He smiled and kissed her, turning to sit his laptop aside.

"Well, your 'official' rules say that you spending time with me is a no-no."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:17 pm

Once the lap top was moved, she put herself on his lap with a low chuckle "But I only pretend to be a "good guy"." with a passionately kiss and her nails raking down his sides.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:20 pm

He expected her to cover him, so his hands went around her waist as she straddled him. He growled a little to feel her nails raking down his bare sides, his brow lofting.

"Perhaps you do not need to pretend quite so much here."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Wtih that she started to undo his pants, and he felt her teeth bite into his shoulder as she leaned up to kiss him, nipping his lower lip so she could taste just a drop of him, but she still had on far to many clothes for this.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:28 pm

He growled a little at the nip of his lip. But he let her -- let her undo his pants as well -- though he didn't particularly help her with her own clothes. What can I say? He's a dick.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:33 pm

She didn't even seem to notice as she pulled his pants off, then started to lick up his inner thigh, and - yep no - he's going to be a dick so is she. Funny how in the end she knew she'd give in but right now she had to believe she got a small choice right?
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:36 pm

Well, he also knew she would give in. It's why at the most, his hand slipped down and tangled into her hair. He gripped tightly -- enough to pull her hair a bit -- but he didn't try to move her. He was letting her play, licking at his inner thigh. A slight smile on his face, though. Watching her with those bright green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:42 pm

A low growl of pleasure as he grabbed her head, she moved to lick his other thigh, almost close enough to lick him then moving to his belly button unless he took control of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew   Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone? (Darius) - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next