Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:58 pm

She pulled a warmed towel up shaking it out to unfold it and holding it casually to wait until Cass got out. She held it in such a way that would still afford the woman her privacy when she stood.

"That is how it's happened every time," She responded longingly. "Perhaps Kindred weren't meant for relationships."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:16 pm

"If I believed that, I would just give up," she whispered as she stood and walked into the towel, wrapping it around her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:56 pm

Her mouth opened and closed a few times rather like a fish as she released the towel once it was firmly wrapped around Cass. "I didn't.. god, I'm a doofus, I didn't mean it like that. I think I meant that perhaps I wasn't meant for relationships."

She gave an encouraging smile, motioning for the other to sit so she could brush her hair.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:25 pm

"Do you really think that?" Cass sat, holding the towel at her chest. Her posture left little to be desired as her shoulders slouched forward, her back bent. "I mean, I... Maybe I foolishly thought there was someone for everyone... I still hope for that to be true."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:10 am

"There's not." She said in a bit of a bitter tone, though the smile she offered was an encouraging one. "But you've found your someone, so you aren't one of the lonely ones."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:14 am

"I always was a solitary person... before moving here. Now, I don't know what I am. Besides miserable at the moment. I'm sorry," she shook her head. "For what it's worth, I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:19 am

"You don't have to be sorry," She grinned playfully to the other woman. "I'm not super into girls, so there's nothing you can do about it. How long have you been Kindred?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:21 am

"71 years..."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:22 am

"And Alex?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:23 am

"Over 200," she blinked looking up at Bella with a curious look.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:36 pm

"Gangrel just sometimes need to wander.. he may be wandering to find himself again.. an older Kindred spending too much time with a younger Kindred, especially a Gangrel, need to wander.. just to find themselves."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:49 pm

"He would have told me," she said, her voice soft but full of conviction. "Bella, he would have told me. I wouldn't have stopped him, but he would have opened his mouth."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:13 pm

"Maybe he didn't know you wouldn't have stopped him.. maybe he wasn't ready to face your disappointment - maybe he would have been worried about you stopping him."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:15 pm

Her Beast was starting to tug at her, she could feel it. Cass couldn't lose it like that, not here. She was shaking her head forcefully. "Bella, I have to go. I'm sorry, I have to go."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:04 pm

"Stay here.. you aren't even dressed.. let's just watch a movie.." Her tone was cautious and comforting, though her right hand had slipped behind her own back.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:29 pm

"He would have told me, Bella," she stressed again. She knew he would have.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:51 pm

"Did he mention anything out of the ordinary before he left?" She pulled a soft, plush robe from the warmed cabinet, holding it up in offering to Cass. "Anything he hadn't spoken of before?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:05 pm

She shook her head as she slipped into the robe. "He said he would probably take a back seat to the public eye within our society, but assure me that he wasn't leaving. He said there was plenty he could do to help the domain without having to be in the spotlight. He was looking to buy property in the city to make new shelters for the homeless and battered women. It was something we were going to do together. And he was going to talk to Dr. Dove about expanding and helping her office. Why would he leave in the middle of that? Not to mention, if he was going to leave, why the hell would he take one of his vehicles and simply abandon it when he could have just flown off from the roof?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:15 pm

"I.. I dunno, babe. I'm sorry, I wish I had better answers for you.."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:53 pm

She shook her head. "It's alright. I don't mean to be... like this..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3