Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:32 pm

"Only to be someone else for a while. Sometimes, you just want to be someone different and live a different life." Escape. It was purely escape.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:35 pm

"Sometimes you just get stuck." She gave a slight nod, wetting her hands and then pouring some shampoo - which smelled much like the bubble bath - into them. She began to work it through Cass' hair. "China is a rush."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:50 pm

She slid down in the tub a little ways, making it easier for Bella to work. Though she felt a little guilty about it, just the same. Cass continued to just bring water to her face, letting the heat of it bring a bit of a pink color to her cheeks. "I was thinking some place like... Tokyo, Mumbai or... St. Petersburg. Large cities, large enough to get lost in."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:19 pm

She gave a slight nod, "You might want to bring someone with you though.. or make sure someone knows where you are. When I went wandering through Europe I think it did less good than bad."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:26 pm

"Dubai," she said with an air of finality. "I want to go to Dubai. And I have to go alone... Whether it does good or bad."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:26 pm

"Will you at least let me be your buddy? You can call me if anything goes horribly wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:37 pm

"Yeah... I will," she nodded. "I'll... I'll let you know when I'm going. I have to get my affairs in order."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:10 am

She gave a slight nod. "Do you need anything from me?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:12 am

"Look out for Teddy?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:49 am

"If she'll let me.." Her gaze turned down for a moment, guilt washing over her expression.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:53 am

"She doesn't think she is good enough to be watched over, Bella."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Bella shook her head, a true look of upset over her features. "Caitiff.. I wish.. I wish we could just change others perceptions.. I wish we could change her perceptions.."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:51 pm

"I've tried to change her perception of herself for years. She wants to be under the radar, I think. I don't know if she could handle it if she was seen as anything but a Caitiff..."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:32 pm

This brought a little smile to the Malkavian's lips, "Then she shouldn't continue to be so amazing."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:33 pm

"I only hope Medwyn is better at bringing her spirits up than me."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:37 pm

She quirked a brow slightly. "Medwyn? Maybe...?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:38 pm

"They're an item," she shrugged a little. "If anyone can do it, he can."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:39 pm

"I hope so. Significant others have always caused me nothing but strife." She said the last bit more to herself than to Cass, guiding her back gently to rinse the shampoo from her hair.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:42 pm

She leaned back, trying to do most of it by herself, though she didn't seem to care much if all of the shampoo came out. She really was just going through the motions. "I am sorry for that. It shouldn't be that way."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:46 pm

"It's fine, I know it shouldn't - logically. It didn't help I didn't have any romantic interests until I was introduced to Kindred society." She smiled that insane little smile that held amusement at tragedy only someone not quite right would feel, though it quickly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:56 pm

"None at all?" She seemed a little surprised.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:22 pm

Her head shook, her eyes turned downward as she answered, as though a bad memory was forming in her head. "No, I wasn't.. quite right."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:23 pm

She gave a nod, and as if to say it was okay, she responded, "You weren't missing anything."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:50 pm

She laughed a little, "It helped being a bit more tough starting.. I have bad luck, we'll say." She shrugged again and dropped the loofa in the tub, sitting back and drying her hands and arms on a towel.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:54 pm

"Isn't that just the way with the majority of us that find ourselves in this... life?" If you could call it a life. "The dark cloud hangs there, waits for you to find some measure of happiness. And then monsoon season starts and washes all the good away." She leaned forward again, ringing her long strands of dark hair out by twisting thick sections of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle   Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insight//Continued (Cass) - Bella's Castle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next