Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven Empty
PostSubject: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:45 pm

"Yeah, I'm sure it does. " he said with a laugh as he unlocked the front door and stepped inside. "Look ma, no stakes"

Well at least no stakes after he put the two in his belt on the counter.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Cass eyed him suspiciously and then... promptly patted him down.

"Alright," she pulled her hands away. "You're clean," she laughed.

"Won't be able to stay the day, though. Fair warning."

She leaned up and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:49 pm

"Actually I'm quite dirty, and that's fine."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:50 pm

"No, no, no," she shook her head as she smiled and wrapped her arms around Marvin's neck.

"You play dirty, sugar. There's a difference."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:00 am

"And you like it" he grinned "You know Mal gave me evil thoughts. Sleeping with every torrie in town sort of evil thoughts."

As he spoke he was taking off his shirt, and unbuttoning hers
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:02 am

"Oh, did he now? Do you think you could handle all of us?"

She raised her eyebrows at him.

"I think you have enough trouble handling me," she winked, giving him access. Her hands traveled his naked torso gently.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:07 am

He undid her bra, and started working on the rest of her clothing "Only one way to find out. But I'll start with you tonight."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:13 am

She chuckled and once the bra had been removed and handled properly, she pressed herself against him and planted a passionate kiss on Marvin's lips.

"You're definitely Mal's type. I don't know about Estaban, though. Though, I think you'd like him," she gave a lecherous grin.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:17 am

He kissed her back hard, and even slipped a bit of fang into her tongue.

"Are they all as good as you though?" he said after releasing her enough to drop his trousers and boxers.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:20 am

Cass shivered, but her grin didn't fade.

"Mmm... Estaban plays dirty, just a fair warning. I am definitely not Mal's type."

Her arms wrapped tightly around Marvin's neck as she went in for another kiss. She hoisted herself up, her legs wrapping around his hips.

"At least Estaban can do what I can't-- that is to say, he can wear you out."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:23 am

He kissed her back, more tongue and fang action this time as he groped at her with a free arm, while supporting her with the other.

After a bit he released the kiss "You think so? "
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:27 am

Between the moans and the being putty in Marvin's hands, Cass's voice became lustful.

"No doubt in my mind. That man knows what he's doing and then some. Where do you think I got the rose, sugar?"

She chuckled and pressed her hips into his, trailing kisses and fangs down his neck.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:29 am

He shuddered and moaned as her fangs entered his flesh, and even found a way to enter her, as he sunk his own fangs into her breast.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:35 am

She arched her back, her hands falling away from him. Yeah, she was going to make him work for it tonight. He'd have to keep her from falling backward.

"Oh, I think he likes it." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:40 am

He planted his iron grip on her shoulder, holding her in place. Not enough to hurt her... much but still holding her.

"Mmmm.... you'll have to arrange the introductions. And your rose has faded, should I leave an M in it's place?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:43 am

Her hand ran across the spot just below her stomach where the rose had been and she grinned, leaning back into his grip.

"I'll leave it to you, sugar. Do you want to mark me? Mark me as your whore?"

The sentence was stated in jest.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:46 am

"Mmmm a challenge. I think I will mark you, but how you take it is up to you dearheart. "

He picked her up and held her close to his mouth, where the rose had been. "Last chance" he said with a leer as his fangs came out
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:47 am

"Just don't break your neck," the hint of challenge still in her voice.

She gripped both of his shoulder tightly, her fingernails raking him as she prepared for the pain.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:54 am

He laid her on the kitchen counter for better control and precision.

Holding her down with one hand, he leaned over, and with one fang, carefully and deeply carved the letter M where the rose had once been marked.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:56 am

She tried to pull herself forward, but forced herself still after a moment, covering her mouth as she gave a torrent of muffled, screamed curses in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:58 am

"Shhh...." he said as he kissed her, and bit her tongue again. Pure pleasure and pure pain. He was gonna let her ride this one out.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:02 am

Her body just shuddered under him and lasted for as long as he inflicted the Kiss. She held onto the sides of the counter for what seemed to be dear life, unable to do much else than make pleasant sounds into Marvin's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:05 am

Remembering that she had to drive home, he released the Kiss before she would be exhausted.

"Having fun dearheart?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:07 am

Cass entered the giggle fit when he released her. It's that giddyness one gets when things were just that good.

"God, Mal's going to pick on me horribly when I get back..."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:55 am

"Staying with Mal right now?" he chuckled "And why is he going to pick on you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven   just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just an outing continued - Marvin's Haven
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: