Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:50 pm

"In a lot of ways, there are plenty of kindred that wind up just as bad off or worse than your kind," she shrugged. "But, I still believe that anyone can overcome anything." It was kind of the basis for her whole existence... which was almost sad.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:00 pm

Teddy didn't think it sad. She'd struggled for a long time without giving up, so, in a lot of way she shared that mentality. Even if right now she wanted to dig herself a hole and just hide...

She held out the bottle as if in a toast.
"We'll figure out how to land on our feet eventually" the blond smirked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:10 pm

"Yeah, we always do," she nodded with a smile. "Need me to pop open the other bottle?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:19 pm

"I still got some left" she shook the bottle with one hand. "And you know damn well we don't always land on our feet. But, we've gotten pretty good at bouncing back onto our feet over the years" Teddy smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:20 pm

"Well, I think we need to be inflated a little before we lose all of our bounce, then."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:20 am

She snickered, and knowing just how bad it would sound she still had to say it.
"Maybe we should ask Areron what she's on? A much more inflated ego is something you'd have to search far and wide for"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:21 am

She shook her head. "No, no. I don't think that's a wise idea. She wants to be complimented and told how wonderful she is... that's what inflates her ego. But talking to her directly about it is not a good idea. Let her go."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:25 am

"As if I'll ever have anything to do with that woman unless dragged to her office" the blond snorted, taking a swig from the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:26 am

"That's a good plan," she nodded as she put her cup down. "I don't see why you'd be dragged in there, so I think now that everything is settled, you're in the clear."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:29 am

In that aspect at least.

Fuck the job. She could do without it.
Being abandoned by Jamie was what hurt. And it hurt a lot.

"I think so too. I mean, I'm a boring ass Caitiff, she shouldn't have any interest in me now that she's got the Harpy office" hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:34 am

"You're right. I don't think she'll even remember you exist."

As stupid and sad as that sounded, that's what Cass hoped for, anyway. Teddy didn't need the extra stress.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:41 am

"Doesn't really matter. What is she gonna do hm? Give me negative status? Take away my Acknowledgement? Tarnish my reputation?" she shook her head. "Please, I'm Caitiff. That I'm Acknowledged in the first place is a small miracle. And not as if she can take anything from me that would hurt me" Medwyn had already been taken away from her so...[
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:45 am

Areron could do whatever Areron wanted. Cass knew that. And maybe for the fairy princess Rose, it wasn't about tarnishing a reputation or anything like that... Maybe it was about destroying anything that didn't think she was God's greatest gift to the world. And there was a stark difference between making someone hurt and destroying them completely.

Cass leaned back against the couch and pulled her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around them. She let her chin rest on her knees as she nodded to Teddy.

"You're right, you know. You are."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:48 am

Nursing the bottle in her hands, the blond let out a low sigh before shaking her head and sinking a little more into the couch.
"You look thoughtful" she smiled gently at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:50 am

"I just want to make things better and I don't know how. That's all."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:51 am

Teddy held out the bottle that still had a bit left in it.
"Join the club. We haven't got t-shirts yet but I can make some. With sparkles"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:53 am

She gave a light chuckle, touching her cup to the bottle. "Good thing there aren't more of us in this club. Our little world would be so screwed."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:59 am

"No screwing. I'm a one man kind of girl" she laughed and poked her tongue out. "And if I was to be screwed by a woman it sure as Hell would be someone better than Areron. Please, girl, I got standards" hey, better to joke about it.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:03 am

"Yeah, you do." The rest of the world? Standards were increasingly hard to come by. "Don't worry, I'm fairly certain you aren't her type. She prefers tall, dark and murderous. Wings optional."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:05 am

"Really? At this point I think she prefers short and red headed. Seems the only one to have any kind of favour with that woman is the Sheriff" Teddy shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:07 am

Subject change. Cass personally didn't want to talk about a certain red head. Touchy, touchy subject. "Hey," she said as she popped up." I noticed that Ed and Eddy's food bowls were empty. Why don't I get them their dinner before we forget and you can't walk, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:09 am

"Oh... yeah, sorry, they eat as if they were three times their size" Teddy nodded with a smile. "Thanks"

And as if on cue, the two ferrets poked their heads out from under the sofa where they'd been curled up in one of Medwyn's shirts.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:12 am

"No problem. Come on, fellas," Cass called to them, feeding them as indicated and giving them much needed pets. She couldn't talk to them and understand them, but that didn't mean she would ignore them, either.

"Oh, this place has a basement, by the way. It's not the biggest space, but it's big enough for you to have a shop there."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:22 am

Teddy couldn't talk-talk to them either, but she'd learned a bit about animals at least, enough to understand them and give them basic training. Although, she was pretty sure the potence powered brats were bright enough to choose to ignore her when she tried to tell them off.
Not that she minded really. They were good critters. Most of the time.

"Thanks, I'll... think about it" she'd been working because she had orders to fill but, well, inspiration was lacking. And having to take down and set up yet another workshop? It was kind of a downer really. So, she'd think about it.
Alternatively to working with her own creation, maybe she just ought to call people and say sorry, but she wouldn't be able to fill their orders and find something else to do.
Bartending or something. Something that didn't require so much of herself.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:24 am

Cass understood that. Come to think of it, when was the last time most even saw her with a camera? She just... didn't care. The Rose came back from feeding the boys and slid back down to the floor.

"How's that bottle coming?" She looked at Teddy with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next