Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:07 pm

"Mmm, better hide them form me then" she chuckled, gladly accepting the refill because the only way to get smashed was to keep going.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:08 pm

"Why? I can get more," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:20 pm

"Mmm yeah, but do you really want me rambling around drunk and emo? I think not" Hell, not even Teddy wanted herself rambling around drunk and emo.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:21 pm

"Well, no... But if you drink enough at least you'll, in theory, be passed the fuck out?" Hey, sometimes that's just what a person needed.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:27 pm

"I plan on being passed the fuck out tonight at least" it beat curling up in a corner and sobbing yet again. Because all this crying and being sad and hurt wasn't her. It just wasn't, even if she'd had plenty of reasons to feel that way as of late.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:28 pm

"It's a plan, I like it. So long as you don't mind me crashing to keep an eye on you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:37 pm

"I'd like that" having Cass there helped soothe some of the hurt. "Good thing the guest bedroom is on the ground floor huh?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:39 pm

"Yep. Means I can lead you stumbling in there right before you've past the point of no return," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:06 am

Teddy petted the sofa she was sitting on.
"I sleep right here" she smiled quietly. "I have been ever since Medwyn moved back to Jamie's..." the blond smiled softly. "It's actually pretty comfy. And besides, I sleep heavier than most vampires. I could fall asleep on a pile of rubble and bricks and still manage to sleep comfortably" though she couldn't bring herself to sleep in her bed, or even the guest bed. Heh...
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:10 am

"Then my suggestion is that the next time you buy a sofa, you at least buy a sleeper sofa, okay?" She chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:56 am

"Mmm.. you might be onto something" the blond chuckled softly. "Though I dunno, I like this one"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:00 am

"Then we'll just have to have more than one couch," she shrugged one shoulder with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:16 am

"Probably" she did have another upstairs in her miniature workshop. Though, she preferred this one when she slept. Because it still gave her a sense of belonging. Because it made her think of him.
"Though, again, I'm happy not having to sleep in a ditch so I'm not all that hard to please"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:18 am

"Some nights? I think I might prefer a ditch," she laughed, obviously not meaning it.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:26 am

"I've slept in a ditch" or well, it was kind of a ditch anyways. "It's not all that glamorous really" the now steadily more intoxicated blond smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:28 am

"No, it's not. But in a pinch, it does fine," she nodded. She'd slept in ditches. "Though barns aren't too bad, either. You know... until they collapse."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:33 am

"Mmm, a barn sounds nice actually. Assuming they don't collapse on you" that was kind of a given. "Beats an old drafty hunting shack in the winter at least"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:34 am

"Where was that?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:52 am

"Back in Germany shortly after my Embrace. I hid out there for the better part of a month I think" she was in all honesty a bit blurry on the time frame she'd stayed there. It had, after all, been a rather turbulent time. "Good thing you can't get gangrene as a vampire" or she surely would've lacked some toes.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:54 am

"Yes, that is a good thing," she agreed with a nod. "I mean, unless you're Nos, I guess? I don't know, I met a Nos with bubonic plague once... He had enormous trouble feeding."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:08 pm

"That..." she kind of cringed. "Sounds really horrible..." and look, she was almost done with this cup as well! It was magic.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Cass traded Teddy's empty cup for the bottle... It was simpler. "It was pretty horrible, yeah. Mostly for him. I mean, he had to feed from blood collected for him just so he wouldn't start an outbreak. He was a miserable thing; people wouldn't talk to him. Kindred, I mean. He finally just... walked out into the sun."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Teddy took the bottle and kind of cradled it as she curled up into the corner of the sofa.
"Poor guy...." she honestly felt bad for him and she had no clue who he was, what kind of person he'd been, nothing, save for what she'd just been told. "No one deserves that..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:29 pm

"No, they don't," she agreed. "But it was a stigma... Nos and a carrier of disease? He didn't stand a chance, unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:44 pm

She took a sip of the bottle. They had another one after all so she didn't feel too bad for taking this one.

Teddy leaned her head sideways and rested it against the sofa. "Maybe not... He sounds like he was worse off than most of my kind" and that was just baaad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next