Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:29 am

She turned the bottle upside down.
"Pretty empty" the blond concluded before letting it rest in her lap again, both hands cradling it gently.

"Last I had this much to drink was for Valentines.." though she'd been drinking for a completely different reason then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:32 am

Cass popped the top on the other bottle and just... handed it to her. "I see no reason to slow down your drinking. It's not like you're going to have a hangover."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:37 am

"Correction, I won't have a hangover... but until the blood with the alcohol is out of my system?" she leaned over to take the bottle though didn't drink directly from it, instead picking up her cup and filling it. "I'm gonna wake up drunk too. Just as well really. I don't really want to be alert enough to feel so much"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:40 am

"Well, tell me now how long you actually want to be drunk. That way I know when to cut you off and try to snap you out of it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:41 am

"I don't know. I don't..." she shrugged and lifted the cup to her lips. "I don't wanna think right now, you know?" Teddy smiled at her. "Tonight I wanna be braindead. And I'll deal with things tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:43 am

"Braindead it is," she smiled at her friend, urging her to drink more if that's really what she wanted. Cass turned all lights off but one. Braindeadedness required... Shadow puppets. No powers.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:53 am

Shadow puppets were good, as the blond kind of curled up in her corner where she nursed her drink. A slightly glassy look to her eyes as the alcohol was making itself known, causing her eyelids to slowly start drooping a little.
Normally, normally she would've been all energetic at this point. But, this was a normal state of mind for her to be drinking. So instead of hyper, she was slowly turning sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:55 am

Which meant Cass made it as boring as possible. Teddy needed to sleep, dammit. It was better this night just came to end for her. But she would keep making crappy ass puppets until Teddy was out. Oh, yes indeed.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:16 pm

And eventually, there would be silence from the sofa. And if the Rose turned, she would see the blond had curled up in the corner, having pulled what appeared to be a shirt from out under the blanket and pillow that had gotten a semi permanent spot on the same couch by now.
She had her face partially buried in the fabric of it, holding onto it as if the dearest thing in the world, happily unaware of the few tears that had managed to escape her and had now stained the fabric of it. Good thing it was black. It wouldn't show too much even if left to set.

Seemed Teddy was out for the day.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:20 pm

Cass didn't turn any of the lights on. She just grabbed the blanket and put it over Teddy while taking the cup away and pouring the contents of it into the sink and running water to make it go down. The rest of the mostly full bottle was corked and put into the fridge.

The Rose did wipe the tears away with a paper towel and the burned it in the sink very carefully until the thing was reduced to ashes, flushing those down the sink as well. She hoped the critters would curl up with Teddy, which they did eventually. Cass took to a chair in the corner of the room after making sure the place was locked down and secure from anything and everything. And there she sat until the sun came up and she, too, fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:08 pm

(fade)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach   Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to pack... (open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5