Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:14 pm

"Your friends are such good people? Is there such a thing as a 'good' vampire? Seems a contradiction in terms."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:18 pm

"Yes, there is. I've seen them. Met them. I'm not saying we're perfect. No one is. But are you any better? You hold us and torture us. This makes you good?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:53 pm

"On the contrary, Miss Raz0r. You have been kept safe from the sun, you have been given a safe place to pass your time and you have been fed. This is, by definition, not torture. Tell me, just who you believe these 'good' vampires are?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:02 am

"My brother."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:04 am

"Ah, the one full of Faith. Not quite good, though. Having faith doesn't make you good."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:07 am

"Kimberly, who feeds the homeless. Odessa, who heals all. These are the best of us that I know. These are the ones who care. There are those who hold to their humanity, who try to do what's right by all. Not just the few."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:16 am

"Have you considered their motives?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:18 am

"Is any creature truly entirely without selfishness? There are reasons for everything anyone does. Not just one."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:05 am

"Oh, I didn't say that we were any less selfish. The difference is that we do not play at being 'good'. Other than that we are good at what we do."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:35 am

She snorted.

"You still haven't answered what you want from me. Can I do anything to save my friends? Those I love. And don't you dare say that I can't feel that emotion."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:43 am

"That depends, Raz0r. How far would you go to save them?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:42 am

"To the ends of the earth. To hell and back. I would die for them. I would live in pain for the rest of my existence for them. I would do anything to save their lives."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:03 am

"So, you will do anything I ask, just to save them from harm?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:03 pm

She nodded slowly.

"Anything but hurt the innocent, yes."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:12 am

"I will ponder this and get back to you shortly."

The room was filled with silence once again.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:23 am

She slipped to the ground, curling up in a fetal position, to wait. And try not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:46 am

It could have been days. It could have been hours. She couldn't tell anymore. No light, no sound -- nothing at all in the room except for Raz0r and her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:59 am

She just waited. Dawn would still grip her, she hoped. But there was nothing else to do but focus on her bonds and her stones. Hoping.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:28 am

Dawn took her at least three times before she saw anything again. When she did, she saw a man. Obviously a male, tall and lanky, wearing a suit. He was obviously of some sort of Asian descent -- moving through the wall and forward, to the table. There, he pulled out a laptop. Ignoring her, he started to type, pressing keys -- all while not saying a word or even acknowledging her presence.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:00 am

She watched him for a while before standing. She wasn't trying to cover herself. What was the point? They'd seen it all anyways. But after a few minutes, her curiosity woke back up and she stood to move around the table and see what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:27 am

He didn't move. He didn't even seem to notice her presence. But the screens he was flipping through? He flipped through them so quickly that it was difficult for her to get any sort of idea of what he was actually doing. Though it looked like some sort of report was being generated.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:31 am

Whether she could tell what was being done or not, it was better than staring at a blank wall. So she watched.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:17 am

It was a report, quite literally, on every single one of her movements. Including watching him as he typed his report.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:25 am

She was almost past caring. But not quite.

"You're not going to acknowledge my existence except to write about it, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:00 pm

He seemed almost surprised. Turning his head, he looked at her.

"Whaa?"

As if she had thoroughly interrupted his thought process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next