Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Well, that was unexciting. Back to focusing, then. Cause she couldn't get out. She could get away.

"Can I at least get something to draw with?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Apparently, the answer was no, since there was no answer.

Perhaps whatever it was, was waiting for something? Someone?
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:58 pm

She was not built for quiet contemplation.

"Tell me what you want. Tell me what you need me to do. If it's anything at all."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:04 pm

There was a voice. Just a voice. It seemed to come from nowhere and everywhere at once. Distinctly female, though.

"We have your little friend, you know. Being demanding is likely not the wisest course of action, Raz0r."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:06 pm

"Little friend? Who do you have? Please, tell me."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:13 pm

"If your friends mean so little to you, then it doesn't matter who we have, does it?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:15 pm

She closed her eyes.

"Of course it matters. All my friends matter to me. I have so few."

She took a deep breath.

"Please, tell me what you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:28 pm

"Tell me. Do you have any idea what it is that you could have done to land yourself here?"

Wherever here might be.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:31 pm

"Considering I don't know where I am or who has me? No, I don't. I can think of a few reasons people might use as an excuse to keep me captive."

She wasn't getting angry. That was pointless.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:32 pm

"What about your other friends?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:36 pm

"Considering the society we live in? They could be being held to punish me, or I could be being held to punish them. Or we could have all done something different to earn our own punishments. Until you tell me, I have no way of knowing. Until I know, you're just a faceless menace without any reasonable motivation."

Still not arguing. Just stating fact.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:39 pm

"Who is to say that it is I who is the menace and not you?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:44 pm

"You're the one menacing me. So that's the opinion I have at the moment. Please stop being cryptic? If you're punishing me for something, I'd love to know what it is."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:45 pm

"We are not punishing you, Raz0r. We are simply studying you, for the moment."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:48 pm

She sighed and rested her chin on her chest.

"May I know who study's me? It's not like I can get away."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:49 pm

"At this time, the answer is no. You are focused entirely too much on who we are rather than what you should be focused on."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Her hands clenched into fists.

"What should I be focused on?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:54 pm

"What it is that we are doing to your friend the Ventrue."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Well. That got a reaction.

"NO!"

She was on her feet without even truly realizing it. She was in a fighting stance. And she was so very scared.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:59 pm

"Are you going to fight a voice, Raz0r? When there is no one at all in the room with you? And, 'no'? No, what? What is it that you don't want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:02 pm

She couldn't relax, though. Even if there was nothing to hit.

"Do whatever you want to me. Please, don't hurt him."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:06 pm

"Or maybe we'll just let everything we plan to do to him go to your pretty little redheaded friend?"

The female voice? There was entirely too much glee. She (whoever she was), was enjoying this entirely too much.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Her nails dug into the flesh of her palms.

"Let me take it all. Give it all to me. Please."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:08 pm

"All things considered, safety first. Where shall we leave their ashes, if you wish us to be so merciful?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:10 pm

She dropped to her knees.

"Please, no. Please don't kill them. None of my friends deserve that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next