Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:42 pm

"You thought I cared for the feelings of a creature like yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:44 pm

"Oh, you've proven that you don't. And I'm starting to care less about you, and I didn't think that was possible."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:54 pm

"That's a shame. You're moving away from how you should be thinking."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:01 pm

She snorted.

"And why should I care about my captor? Stockholm Syndrome only works if you're nice to me."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:19 am

"I didn't say you had to care about me in a good way. Think, truly think, about what I've already managed to do to you, Wire. Taken your lover, keeping you captive like this, even your incredibly powerful redheaded friend can't get away from me. Aren't you the least bit concerned by that?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:24 am

"Yes, actually. I'm very concerned. But you have given me no reason to believe that you will be any sort of reasonable."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:34 am

"And here I thought that would make you care just a little bit more, rather than less. You disappoint me."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:36 am

"I care about John. I care about the red head. I care. I care more than you could imagine. But if you tormenting me keeps them alive, then no. I don't care what you do to me. I only care what you do to them."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:38 am

"Oh, really? Nifty!"

The voice sounded excited...

Until the silence once again descended.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:39 am

She jumped to her feet.

"No! Don't you dare hurt them!"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:41 am

There was no answer. The silence was almost deafening, though.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:42 am

She raged. She showed her anger. She beat upon the wall. And if he was still around? She probably destroyed the Roybot.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:47 am

Somehow, he had managed to leave the room before she had started to rage -- and yet, there didn't seem to be a door in the room at all.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:15 am

Then the table would be in pieces. Small ones. Very small ones.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:16 am

After an hour or so, Angel's voice could be heard once again:

"Your lover has been returned to his bed."

Then the silence came again.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:18 am

She feel to her knees, sobbing in relief.

"Thank you. Oh, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:20 am

A note seemed to come from somewhere -- floating to the floor was a piece of paper that was very much real -- though nothing seemed to move. The ceiling didn't shimmer. There didn't seem to be anything else in the room with her. Just that piece of paper, with handwritten words on it:

I did not do it for you.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:22 am

"I don't care. He's free. Thank god, he's free."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:32 am

Another piece of paper floated to the ground. Raz0r could almost hear the smugness in the woman's voice -- even in the written note:

I did not say he was free. I said he was in his own bed.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:34 am

She shook her head.

"I'm choosing to believe that you are just trying to fuck with me. He's out. He's free."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:36 am

The voice came back.

"Isn't that what reality is, Raz0r? Whatever I want you to believe?"

In that instance, she saw someone else walk directly through the wall and into the room.

Porter.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:38 am

She backed against the wall. Then she was crawling as fast as she could to his feet, not looking up. Not looking at his face.

"Please forgive me. Please, please forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:42 am

Angel's laughing voice could be heard again.

"You like my toy, Wire? He's mine now."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:43 am

She was crushed by the weight of that statement. Entirely crushed. Her hand curled around his ankle, but she could do nothing but sob. Sob out the word please in increasingly unintelligible interations.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:48 am

Porter was... cold.

Cold enough to be unnaturally cold.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r   Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Place Quiet - Someplace, Sometime, Unknown - Raz0r
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next