Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:19 pm

Going in was easy. She knew her target, knew the face and the name of the man she would be bringing back with her. And much like Ra'idah had no trouble going to and from, she had absolutely no trouble getting inside. She didn't even have trouble getting a hand on the man's shirt. It was when she moved to leave that she had a problem. Maybe Brody had been expecting something of this nature, from the previous experience with Ra'idah. Maybe she had thought of Marcus, of her childe, who needed her, and gotten distracted. Maybe she just wasn't quite as prepared for the entire situation. Either way, when she tried to leave, she found herself stuck... halfway in a wall and halfway out of it, one leg caught, or rather, the leg? It was gone. Just gone, and Raz0r found herself in excruciating, agonizing pain. (3 agg)

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:24 pm

"Phone, call Blondie."

Then she looked around. Shit. This hurt, and was going to continue to hurt. But she pulled a stake from her pocket and tried to get it into Brody's chest. Safer that way.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:34 pm

The phone line opened up for her. The soft voice answered as it usually did, with the customary "Tahan." As the bright Nosferatu struggled with her own pain, she managed to lodge the stake quite firmly into Brody's chest, despite his best struggles. (5 damage, 3 needed for stake)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:36 pm

"Fucked up, in New York, need extraction."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:43 pm

All business. "Send me a picture of the place."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:44 pm

""You've already been here once. Same room."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:50 pm

It was over in moments. The blonde wasn't there, then she was. An iron grip on both Raz0r and Brody, and then the trio was back into the room where Raz0r left from, all safe and sound.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:52 pm

Home. In her room. Safe and sound. Thank the gods. She dropped her grip on Brody, and staggered. Only having one leg will do that. She groaned, letting herself finally feel the pain.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:58 pm

One leg. Raz0r only had one leg. She moved quickly, faster than any human should have been able to, and wrapped her arms around her friend. Giving her something to steady herself with, though she didn't offer to carry the Nosferatu. With one leg, she could still stand, and she knew Raz0r well enough to know that if she tried to lift her and carry her without any sort of request from the bright Nos, she'd probably take it as an insult.

"What happened, for the love of God?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:00 pm

She thankfully leaned against her friend, and gestured for her to help her hop over to the bed. Where she could lay down.

"I have no idea. I was on my way out with him. Then I was in the wall."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:02 pm

She helped the Nos hop over toward the bed, to lie down, and rather tossed Brody into a corner of the room. Yes, really. She sat down next to Raz0r and frowned.

"Did you get distracted, maybe? That happens sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:03 pm

She sighed as she moved the pillows so she could sit up a bit.

"Maybe. Marcus wants him to hurt. So I might have been thinking about that at the wrong moment."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:07 pm

She listened, and frowned at that.

"Really? Why does he want him to hurt so badly?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:08 pm

"It was a gut reaction. Brody took away his free will, forced an addiction to his touch upon him. So Marcus wants him to suffer."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:10 pm

She turned her head and looked at the staked man, then turned back to Raz0r. She looked surprisingly okay with the fact that the man was going to be hurt. Very surprising for the blonde.

"Let me know if you need anything, yeah? And does he still hate me?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:12 pm

She shakes her head.

"No, he doesn't. I don't think so, anyways."

Then she smiles.

"Could you go down to the storage room and grab a cage of rabbits? And call Porter for me?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:17 pm

She smiled.

"Of course. Give me his number, and I'll call him on my way down there. And give me directions to storage."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:19 pm

She nodded and rattled of the number.

"Down the stairs to the first floor, take a right, past the kitchen, third door on the left."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:20 pm

She nodded and rose from the bed, brushing a hand over her friend's hair.

"Be right back."

And she walked out of the room, to head down to the first floor, dialing her phone as she went.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:23 pm

Now that she was alone, she whimpered. And showed her pain. Because losing a leg to a wall was painful.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:30 pm

Porter answered quickly. "Porter, digame."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:36 pm

He could hear that she was walking, and probably fairly quickly.

"Hey, Porter. Raz0r asked me to give you a call. She made a quick jaunt up to New York and got herself hurt pretty bad."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:50 pm

"Tell me how to help."

Porter's mind raced. New York? What the hell was he supposed to do from here?

Emergency road trip?
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:54 pm

"I've got her home, and in bed. She's lost a leg, though, and I'm sure that hurts like hell. Maybe if you want to come back here, to her place?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:55 pm

"Understood. On my way." And he hung up the phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk Through the Fire (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next