Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:54 am

Emily clung to Michelle's torso and looked up at her.

"You haven't failed. You've done your best. You are well, I am well and Sarah is well. This Prince guy...we'll figure it out. Don't you worry. I'm sorry I brought so much trouble on you."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:23 am

She softly rest her head against the side of Emily's head. She didnt have any words to speak, at the moment. Just rested her cold arms upon the warms wrapped around her waist, and fell silent. She didnt care if she died.. she just wanted her girls to be safe, no matter what happened to her. Whoever thought you had to follow the morals that dictate what was humane, in order to be humane, was a fool. She was a cold creature, when she needed to be. Merciless and sadistic, if provoked.. but she could love, and did.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:52 am

Emily just held her for a while then got up to the bathroom and started drawing a bath. Then she got some fluffy clean towels and a robe then came back out into the living room.

"You're taking a bath. Let it relax you, warm you." She said raching out for Michelle. "You'll feel better. I promise." She said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:02 am

She looked up, as Emily came back. A small and slight smile offered, but she did not argue. No point. She just gently took the hand, coming to stand slowly, and made her way towards the bathroom with the woman. She was silent now. She almost always had something to say, but right now.. nothing.

Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:34 am

Emily helped her in the tub. It was warm and bubbly, with bath salts and everything.

"Sarah's been missing you something aweful. She'll be so happy you're back." Emily said, brushing out Michelle's hair lovingly.

"She drew you a picture for when you got back. I got it in my bag, I'll get it for you when we're done."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:52 am

As her skirt fell to the ground, and t-shirt discarded, she looked over her shoulder to Emily with a small smile, pulling her hair around to her front, to be more easily contained when she finally got into the water.

But something would instantly come to light. Her back, was cover in lash scars. Ever seen the Passion of the Christ? The thing they use.. that was pretty much razors attached to long leather strands. Yeah.. looked like someone had used that upon her, at some time, along with obvious whip lashes. Her long hair had obviously always covered it up, whenever she wore anything revealing her back.. and the scars were skin tone, so it was hard to see with hair about it, But now, it was clear. Probably 15 or so long scars.

She slipped into the water, slowly, just coming to sit within it with bent knees and her arms wrapped around the knees. "I miss her, already." She said softly.. with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:55 am

Emily traced the scars with the tips of her fingers.

"Who hurt you Michelle?" She asked, then continued brushing her hair gently.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:59 am

"Teachers... I was trained, as a Lasombra, classicaly by very cruel teachers. It was the price I chose to pay, to be as strong as possible. The best things, always come with a price.. and being a free thinking and independent woman, amongst a male dominated setting, who were intolerant of even the slightest of mistakes.. well.. " she just let it end there.

"It is one of the reasons Traditionalist mindsets make me sick, and I inately fight against them. I thought I could come here and get away from all that, but I am just right in the middle of it all, all over again. How can this world progress and survive, when weighed down by prehistoric thinking and beliefs?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:43 pm

"Vampires get very old right? So they are stuck in old ways." Emily was done with her hair and let it fall into the water. She watched it swirl around like the lasombra's shadows.

Next was shampoo. She started lathering it in.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:48 pm

"And they will doom us all." She said rather defeatedly. She really wasnt in a good mood. Not the smiling, confident, defiant Michelle. She did tilt her head back, into the attentions of the fingers. Eyes softly shutting.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:56 pm

"Shh, now, it's all right. Just you and me right now. Relax." She whispered quietly as she worked the soap in. She rinsed her hair thoroughly, letting the warm waves of water flow down the lasombra, careful not to get it in her face.

Next was soap. She got the sponge all lathered up and gently started to clean the lasombra's skin.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:08 pm

She lifted her arms and moved about, and such, to allow the woman her attentions. She did fall silent, again. Her eyes shifted towards the girl, and her lips eventually did speak again. "I love you, Mihr." She smiled lightly, then went back to looking forward towards the tile walls.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:15 pm

"I love you too, Michelle." Mihr said. It was true. Of course Mihr loved everyone. It was all she could do. In many ways angels were far deeper, far more complex than anyone could ever hope to understand and in other ways they were so very simple. They were God's first creations after all.

Michelle, however, was special and recieved special attention from Mihr.

"Your mother is still coming, should we tell her not to?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:32 pm

"No. It is too late, for that." She said with a slight shrug. It really was. "Besides.. I miss her, and look forward to seeing her again.. even if she does punish me for the recent developements." Michelle didnt think she would, but hey.. anything was possible. "I want her to meet you, to see how special you are.. not just about what you are, but who you are. I want her to meet Sarah.. and Kelly." She smiled a bit, at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:40 pm

"Surely she wouldn't punish you." Emily looked worried at that. Michelle was powerful scary enough, her mother sounded even more so. She'd hate to see them fight.

"She's your mother after all."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:59 pm

"If she feels I have shamed her, or brought her dishonor, such is her right. I would not argue it, with her. I respect and love her too much." And yes.. there was an underlining tone that should her mother turn nasty, it could be quite bad indeed. Michelle was a baby, compared to Elizabeta.

"I am her childe, no matter my age. And children must sometimes be set straight." Sounded like she was rather resolved to let whatever was to happen to her, by whoever, happen. SHe did frown, slightly.. and a small crimson splash touched the water. A hand quickly went up, and wiped her eye. Sad Lasombra.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:08 pm

Emily didn't know what all was going on, but she recognized pain when she saw it. She kissed Michelle on the cheek.

"Let's cross that bridge when we come to it. I'm sure she missed you too. We all did."

Washing done, Emily sat on the toilet with the lid down while Michelle soaked for as long as she wanted.

"You want some privacy?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:19 pm

Michelle just lightly shook her head. "No.. please.. stay..." she glanced up, finally. She wasnt one to beg, but she she was kinda begging.

She slowly lay back, sliding slowly under the water. Her hair spilled about her, like shadowy tentacles swaying with a life of thier own. Her eyes were open, at first, then softly shut. She just simly lay there, under the water. Something about it, might seem as if the water was her home. She seemed to visibly relax, while under it... no bubbles came.. no coming up for air. Just lay there, still.. calm... raven hair spilling out all around her.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Emily stayed watching. It was disconcerting how long she stayed under water, but she didn't need to breath after all and Emily quickly remembered and soothed her mounting anxiety.

Emily's eyes were distant, mulling over things long, long past. She was far off, remembering something about the moon, something about Mihr's past...
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Michelle simple lay there, for a long period of time. How long, was uncertain, but she almost looked like she was sleeping, she became so peaceful. Emily didnt know about Michelle's natural affinity for water, but without even a concious effort.. she had instantly placed calm over the girl with this.

And she just lay there, the water.. hair.. body.. coming completely still.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Emily eventually dozed off herself. It was very late after all and she did mostly keep to a day schedual, despite all her vampire friends.

She dreamed. Dreamed about her past which was slowly, ever so slowly coming back to her. She was drapped over the counter, her leg kind of off at a funny angle.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Michelle was not asleep. Eventually, her eyes opened, and she ever so slowly sat up from her bath. Head tilted to look upon the sleeping form of Emily, and then she came to fully stand from the waters.

Being as quiet as possible, she pulled a towel around her chest, tucking it in tightly. Another towel drapped over her head like a hood, not with the twisting of hair up into a bun within the cloth. She then slipped over to Emily, gently taking her hand, and began to pull her up to her feet.
"No sleeping here, love." As she pulled , she leaned in, lightly scooping up the other woman, in her arms. rather effortlessly, and began to make her way out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Emily groaned sleepily and confused.

"Hm?" She mumbled looking around. Seeing she was moving she looked up and saw Michelle and smiled, then snuggled her, letting the woman carry her to bed.

"You're ok." She touched where the stake had been in her.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:01 pm

She smiled softly, the first time tonight, since things got heavy. He smiled was bright and genuine. "I am. Thank you." Because, yes, she was a direct reflection at the moment, of the efforts by Emily. She snuggled right back, of course, and she slipped over to Emily's bed, laying her down within it softly. Not a single shred of a sign of strain.

Next was different, though. They had always slept in seperate beds, but this night.. Michelle crawled over to the other side of Emily, and pulled the covers up... scooting close, and cuddling into the woman. Towels on.. hair wet withi them, it didnt matter. She drapped an arm across the girl's midsection, and sighed contently. A small kiss placed to Emily's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Emily snuggled up, happy to have Michelle back safe and sound. michelle wasn't warm, but she was soft and smelled good. Emily could be warm enough for both of them.

Emily drifted off to sleep and had more dreams about flying. No nightmares about the abyss tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next