Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:59 pm

She just sighed and covered her face with her hand.

"Yes, Michelle, I am well aware of what your clan knows. It's not about that. I'm concerned about your reputation because you are a Lasombra... in this city, so shortly ago held by only the Sabbat, that's a bad thing. Bad thing."

She turned to look at Emily, her face softening a little.

"Yes, Emily, he does. But without knowing how many he holds sway over? Without knowing how many bodies he can slide right into? I'm not a fan of randomly slaughtering that many people."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Emily nodded.

"Yes...we are hard to get rid of. He'll fight with every fiber of his being to not go back to the abyss. Believe me..." becauses he would to. It frightened her what she would do to stay out of the abyss.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Michelle just shook her head and turned, moving off through the door that connected the rooms together. Nothing to say anymore, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:42 pm

She ran a hand through her hair and sighed.

"I'm not sure she gets it," she said to Emily, a little sadly. "I should go, though. Let the two of you have your reunion." God, did she sound tired.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Emily nodded.

"Everything ok Griselda?" She asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Michelle came back in, moments later, a plain black t-shirt upon her form, instead of a cleavage exposing hole.

"You -do- seem rather distressed, Sheriff. Is there anything we can do to help you with that? A couch to sleep on? An ear to vent to?" She offered politely, and without a hint of sarcasm.

"And as for representation, I am willing to trust your opinion on the matter. I did not need such, in Europe, but if you feel it is best for here... then who would you suggest, or who do you think would be interested?" She came up alongside Emily, wrapping her arm around the girl's waist in a soft hug and hold.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:02 pm

Emily hugged Michele back.

"Glad, you are ok." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:45 pm

She shook her head.

"Other than I have to go and explain why I unstaked someone who breached the Masquerade? Sure. I'm fine. Just tired."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:37 pm

"It is simple, really... The Masquerade does not apply to other supernaturals. Additionally, I handled and contained the situation, regardless." She shrugged, then tilted her head so that it softly touched Emily's own head. "I dont know, Sheriff. You seem to see this in a different light, than how it should be seen. I really dont know what I can say, or do, to put your mind at ease."

She tilted her head, "If you fear, or worry, you could always place me under the direct representation of yourself." She was almost certain that was an idea, that wouldnt go over well, but she continued. "I am only ill mannered, when I think it appropriate. I can be useful, and you can better keep an eye on myself and Emily, so that i can prove out intentions are not nefarious not just to you, but towards the rest of those who will likely hear this story, as I am sure it will now spread like wildfire."

Suddenly, she blinked, and looked around... stuff was missing...

"Where is our daughter, Emily?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:02 am

She held up a hand.

"Here's the dilemma, Michelle. The Masquerade does apply to other supernaturals. The Masquerade applies to anything and everything 'not of the blood.' So while I don't actually think you or Emily have any sort of nefarious intentions, the Masquerade -- which keeps us safe from all manner of creatures, not just humans -- does apply to everything that is not Kindred or ghoul. So many other creatures want to kill Kindred for their unnatural state of being -- think about it like this. Werewolves want to kill us on sight. Some of them can tell what we are just from our scent. Others can't, but it's not okay to run around telling every werewolf that you see that you're a vampire, since it puts everyone with you in danger of them turning to their Rage to slaughter us all. And the Masquerade? It's our big one. Our biggest one."

She ran a hand through her hair.

"Putting you under my direct representation is problematic, as I am now being represented by the Toreador. So the only way to pull that one off is to put you under my Accounting -- which I don't think is going to be good for anyone involved at all."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 am

Michelle lightly groaned.

"Things like that, are the problem with the world. So much fear, not desire to compromise or come together for the greater good. I am perfectly aware that traditionalists would like for it to mean absolutely nothing that is not kindred, but honestly... we are the weak ones. The end of the world is fast approaching, and trying to keep the lines divided, when they dont have to be.. to try to put an end to it and give this world hope..."

She just shook her head. "If something doesnt change, and quickly... not just the humans, but we are all doomed. It doesnt have to be like that. Trust me when I tell you... the end of days is the return of the Abyss upon earth." she sighed. "I wish I could make you all understand.. but I cannot force eyes to open, only try to make plans and act in the best ways that I can, for the benifit of more than just myself. If I am to be condemned for such thinking.. such actions... well... I dont... know."

A hand came up to her forhead, softly rubbing as if in a manner to sooth a headache. "I am not a White Queen... but I know the horrors that await... I do not wish such thing to be moving freely upon the earth."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 am

"Which is a philosophical answer that is going to mean little in the black-and-white that is our Traditions. You should know that by now."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:30 am

"Sarah, is under the care of Griselda's ghoul." Emily reported to Michelle. "I didn't want her here and see you with a piece of wood in her chest."

She listened quietly as they talked. She seemed bothered by the talk of the end of days, but otherwise just looked confused.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:31 am

MIchelle nodded softly, at Emily's words. "When they figure out what they are going to do with me, if I am still around, she needs to come back."

Eyes shifted to Rai.

"I was hoping that coming to America, would get me away from all of that. I was apparently mistaken." she admitted freely.

She ran fingers through her hair, pulling it back. "I need to see Christine, again..." she apparently was not looking forward to such a revelation.

"I let my frustrations leak out, a bit, when I spoke to her. She had every right to do what she did, and feel how she felt. I must make amends." she frowned. "I just wish you people could see what I see.. know what I know... then perhaps you would judge me less harshly."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:39 am

She held up her hands.

"That's an appointment that you will need to make. I can't force Christine to see your or speak with you. As for seeing what you see and knowing what you know? Well, again, that's a philosophical debate that means nothing to me. Or, I should say, it's a very cryptic answer that just isn't going to fly. Plain and simple, you broke a Tradition. With the best of intentions, maybe, but you still did. And that's still cut-and-dried, black-and-white. Which means that I now have to go and speak to the Prince and hope and pray he doesn't decide to bring his justice upon you. At least this way, should he decide to do so, you've got a little bit of a head start."

She ran a hand through her hair and turned toward the door.

"I'll have Salif bring Sarah back to you, if you want, Emily. Since I figure you'll probably return to stay here now. Otherwise, I'm going to go face what is bound to be a very pissed-off Brujah. Call me if you need anything."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:51 am

"Sheriff, I am admitting freely and understanding that I broke a tradition. And I am not sure what you mean, by a head start. If you are implying me fleeing.. I wont do that. I accept whatever he chooses to do, to me.. as long as my girls are left alone." She frowned. "Please... at least make sure they are going to be fine, should he come after my head."

She was not a coward. She would not flee, to save herself from her convictions. No... she got herself into this mess, and she would deal with whatever came from it. But honestly.. what was she supposed to do, when faced with such a magnificent creature? She did what she thought was right.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:05 pm

Emily looked miserable. This was still totally her fault. She nodded at the things the ladies were saying to her. Sarah was dying to see Michelle, asking about her all the time, worried Michelle was sick and in the hospitol like her other mother.

"What was it Michelle should have done? When she fed from me and I turned out to be what I am? I don't understand..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:09 pm

She looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"Your courage is noted. But if he calls a hunt for your blood, there's not much I can do. He may demand the lives of the girls, too, just to punish you. I don't think he'd do that; it's not really Jamie's nature. But he might. I can promise that I'll do whatever I can to keep them safe. I'm... not sure what else, beyond that, that you're wanting me to promise you."

She turned to look at Emily, to answer her.

"The only thing, that I can tell, that was done wrong at this point? Was that Michelle should not have told you about Kindred. That's what was done wrong. It's just a big one."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:15 pm

"How on earth was I do know that she could not be effected by the blood? Everything else can.. can, and is. I followed all of the proper steps to clean up the mess that I stumbled into... but one of them apparently doesnt technically work... so..." she just stopped, slipping away and taking a seat on the bed... more forhead rubbing. "It's what you do, when you take a ghoul.. you explain enough to them, so that they dont get you or themselves killed.. fuck's sake..."

You know what they say.. the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

"I wont run.. if he wants my blood, so be it. I will not flee."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:20 pm

She smiled.

"He's family, to me. Let me see what I can do. Don't sweat it until there's something to sweat, all right?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Michelle just shrugged.

Defeated Lasombra was finally defeated.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:05 pm

It was what Mihr was that made this an issue. It wasn't really Michelle's fault. She couldn't even take Mihr's memories away. There was nothing Michelle could do to "fix" the situation after the initial revealing.

Emily walked over and sat next to Michelle, putting a comforting hand on her knee.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Only kind-of.

She smiled and reached for the door.

"I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again, soon. Take care, both of you."

Just like that, she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:03 pm

"Bye Griselda." Emily said frowning.

"You ok Michelle?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:33 pm

She was quiet. Thinking. She did not even notice the hand placed upon her knee for a few moments, then her own hand came down and lay gently atop the other woman's hand. "I am fine." She said rather flatly and monotone. It was obvious she was not alright, as all her confidence was gone.

"I have failed to live up to my end of our deal, Emily. I cannot protect you.. I cannot protect myself. I thought I could handle this.. I thought I could keep it under control.. I was so sure everything was in it's place and set." she was still looking towards the ground, her brows furrowed.

"I am sorry Emily. I honestly thought we could make things alright."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home   Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't You Even (Michelle, Emily) - Emily's Home
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next