Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:45 am

And he was trying to drive her over that edge, his teeth finding her shoulder again. With a little growl, he seemed to worry her throat a little, one hand leaving her breast to come up and tangle in her hair. He tugged, though lightly, pulling her head back so that he could nibble at her throat more. His hips began to move a little faster, taking a bit more of her, urging her to give herself over to him. He would hold her up, he would carry her if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:54 am

He would need to no doubt, because the way he had her trembling, there was very little doubt her knees would give in. Even though the hand pressing its fingers against the wall was desperately trying to keep her upright.
She pressed back against him, moaning loudly as he bit her. Savouring the sensations as if a drug she couldn't live without. The tug of his hand in her hair sending a shiver through her, the feel of his teeth at her throat stealing her breath. And the way he was taking her, pressing into her over and over, enough to make the little blond's moans turn to a whimpered sob as she gave in.
The fluctuations of her body embracing him with a heated, silken grip that sought his pleasure as much as her own.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:58 am

He was holding himself in check, if only because he wanted to feel her. He wanted to feel the moment that she gave in to him, feel it when he had to hold her upright because she had given herself over to his care. He didn't stop, by any means, wanting to feel her as he moved so strongly inside of her. His hand in her hair kept her head back and his arm around her held her tightly to him -- he wouldn't let her fall -- as he growled softly for her, so she could hear his pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:09 pm

That he didn't stop meant the sensation lingered, that intense, all consuming feeling he brought her when he made her give in, when she surrendered herself to him so completely. The rush of ecstasy continuing to crash through her time and time again like a tidal wave as she cried out again, completely having lost any desire to hold back or keep her voice down even though those cries, tender and filled with passion, were for him and him alone.
There was freedom in being able to feel like this, to surrender and know it was alright. That she was loved and wanted as she loved and wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:38 pm

He let her ride the sensations for a little bit longer. Then she felt the tell-tale thrusts from him, harder than before, because he was actively working to let himself join her. And he did, in moments, shivering as he held them both up, growling as she felt him swelling and pulsing inside of her as he chose to leap over that precipice of pleasure along with her. His mouth met hers, though, to muffle her cries -- they were still outside, after all.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:57 pm

She trebled again, her body clutching at him with a wet warmth that simply couldn't be denied as he let himself give in, as he joined her in that one perfect moment of pleasure. The little blond in his arms moaning against his lips in her surrender while the hand still tangled in his hair flexed and closed with a light tug.
"Love...." her love, her one and only. The word breathed against his lips with a heated voice. "Oh God, I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:29 am

Thankfully, he was able to hold them both up. That took some doing, as he shook and trembled with the force of his pleasure. His knees were a little weak, but he still managed. He kissed her gently, then smiled at her and ran a hand tenderly through her hair. "I love you, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:49 am

"That was amazing..." alright, so that one heavily breathed word didn't quite cover it but there wasn't really any words that truly could cover it all.
She shivered lightly again and opened her eyes, still heavy with pleasure, to gaze at him. A lingering smile to those sweet warm lips of hers as she gazed at him over her shoulder.
"I definitively need to make an extra catsuit..." the blond chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:17 pm

He laughed softly, burying his face against her hair. He breathed in her scent, his eyes closing as he continued to hold them both up. "Or maybe three."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:22 pm

"Or three..." she breathed softly as she closed her eyes with a smile, shivering lightly, still feeling him inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:04 pm

He laughed softly, but kissed her shoulder again. "Think you can walk yet?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:13 pm

"Maybe?" she chuckled softly. "I can try" the blond smiled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:23 pm

He laughed softly, pulling away from her enough to see if she could walk. But still close enough to catch her if she started to fall. "We should head inside."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:23 pm

She whimpered when he pulled away from her, her knees trembling as her hand left him to rest on the wall for support. Just for a moment before she nodded gently, managing to turn around to rest her back against the wall so to free her hands to pull her pants back up. Though her panties and her tank top? They were unsalvagable.
"I-I can walk" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:25 pm

He grinned, bracing one hand against the wall as he pulled his own pants back up and over his hips. "Oh, good. I'm not sure I could have carried us both back inside"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:31 pm

"What? Aren't you suppose to be the manly man?" she giggled, her own knees barely strong enough to carry her.

Last edited by Teddy Blue on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:32 pm

He laughed. "If I were, I'd fall over asleep right now."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:47 pm

"We just need to reach the bed and we can do that" she chuckled again, biting her lip softly as she looked at him and seemed to brace herself. "On three?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:48 pm

He nodded and smiled. "Okay. One. Two..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:58 pm

On three she staggered slightly, briefly looking as if she might lose her balance before catching herself with both hands on his shoulders. Just... needing a moment to gather herself a little.
Besides, this was his fault!

"I can do this.." the blond smiled, gently pulling away but finding that keeping one hand on the wall for support was the way to go in order to make her way towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:00 pm

He reached out an arm to steady her -- but it was to steady himself, too. He laughed softly. "We can do this. Really, we can."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:05 pm

"We only need to make it to the bedroom" she laughed, her legs still wobbly as she walked slowly, knowing she at least could be collapsing on the bed given a chance.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:31 pm

He thought about that one. The bedroom involved stairs. "How about the couch?" It was closer.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:40 pm

"Couch is good... alternatively we can crash in the guest bedroom since its on the ground floor" and accessible from the living room because she would've agreed, stairs were evil.
She stumbled over the doorstep with a giggle and leaned against the wall again.
"Oh God.... I don't know how you can turn me into a wreck like this" she grinned at him. "But Heavens I love it"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:00 pm

He wrapped an arm around her waist. "It's my giant cock." Complete with sage nod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next