Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:34 am

He was frustrating the Hell out of her, though he was probably well aware of that as the blond answered him with a whimper when he pushed her up against the wall like that and thrust his fingers inside of her again.
"Yes, yes please, Medwyn.." she pleaded, still clinging to him as the bite of her nails dragged down his back again and her teeth nipped at his shoulder. "Please take me..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:05 pm

He moved so that he could press is body against hers. He pinned her to the wall, his free hand moving to her pants so he could, gently, lower them. Then he turned her, pushing her breasts into the wall as his fingers inside of her moved her. Urging her (okay, forcing her) to thrust her hips back toward him, she could, very distinctly, hear the sound of a zipper being undone. Then she felt the oddest thing in the world -- his teeth at the back of her neck, almost where the Gangrel had bitten her earlier. Medwyn's bite was considerably more gentle than Rolf's had been, but it wasn't the bite that was so interesting.

"Mine."

The word was a deep, whispered growl in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:27 pm

That right there affected her like nothing else, sending a shiver rushing through her, head to toe, and ending in an almost sobbed little whimper as she pressed her fingers against the wall. The blond's now warm body moving to his every touch, softly yielding as her eyes stayed tightly closed, heightening her other senses to his touch, to his sounds and to his scent.
The warm hue to her cheeks and the way she sweetly clenched around his fingers when he spoke revealing beyond doubt how much he affected her.

"Yours..." his, and only his. Her pink lips trembled lightly with the word as her voice turned to another whimper.
Only his. Now and forever.
No one got to touch her like him, no one got to hold her like him. No one got to bite her but him...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:43 am

Using the leverage of his fingers inside of her, he pulled her hips back toward him. Then she could feel him, pressing lightly against her entrance, though his fingers were still there. When his fingers slipped away from her, they were immediately replaced by him. Gentle, really, all things considered. Sliding inside of her as he bit the back of her neck lightly again. "Show me, love. Show me that you belong to me and to no one else." It was a growl as he pressed inside of her, his hips pressing hard against hers as he finally, fully, buried himself inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:16 am

The blond drew her breath, held it as she felt him sliding into her and first allowing herself to moan as his hips pressed hard against hers. Her lips parting with a sweet sound of her pleasure as the rush of heated blood coloured her cheeks a light pink hue. The feel of his teeth on the back of her neck causing another shiver to rush through her, weakening her knees while her fingers pressed tightly against the wall as if hoping to keep herself upright somehow even if they could find no real purchase there.

His...

Teddy tilted her head to the side, exposing and offering as much of her neck to him as she could. One hand leaving the wall to reach back and ease her fingers into his hair as if to keep him close. Not wanting him to pull away, wanting his lips near her neck and the sound of his pleasure in her ear. Like sweet music it was...

"Love..."

It was difficult to move when he had her pinned like that, but he tried, at least enough to squirm softly and press back against him with a whimpered sound under her breath while the fingers in his hair close into a fist.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:21 am

She probably had no idea. No idea at all how she affected him. About how sexy she was when she arched like that, moved in such a way to take more of him. And for the moment, he was gentle with her. Oh, he pressed hard inside of her, as though he didn't want to slide away from her, not even for the pleasure it might bring. His mouth turned gentle as he pressed kisses along her neck, though she felt the scrape of his teeth there. As well as the scrape of his fangs, his hands sliding down to hold her hips and keep her in place.

Then he moved, sliding away from her, only to slide back inside of her. He moved slowly, letting her feel him as he slipped inside of her again, promising her more and more as the brush of his teeth wss felt lightly at her throat. "Yes, my love?" he whispered in her ear, a slight smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:40 am

Oh... oh she needed to keep her voice down... they were outside and while they had no neighbours that lived all that close the wind could probably still carry her soft cries far enough to be heard if she wasn't careful. But Heaven it was a struggle to do so when he started to move, to thrust into her in that maddeningly slow way while teasing and caressing her with his lips and the crape of teeth and fangs.
"God, you feel good..."
In fact, he could probably feel it, the way her knees trembled when she felt the scrape of his fangs across her skin, causing her to arch her back as much as she could, her chest still pressed against the wall while her hips pressed back against him. She even gasped, a tender sound that she tried to hold back by biting down on her lip. Hard.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:55 am

He was slow about it. Slow and hard, one hand on her hip and holding her in place. He seemed completely unconcerned about the noise she might make, one hand coming up to brush over her lip -- the one she was biting. He was pulling her lip away from her teeth as he pulled away from her once, slowly sliding back inside of her again. When his hips met with hers, he met her eyes and shook his head. "My lip. Don't bite it." He smiled and, even though the angle was a bit odd, he leaned forward enough to kiss her -- to bite lightly at that lip himself.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:37 pm

Did he have any idea what that did to her? The way the slow powerful thrusts made her want to moan and tremble? How crazy he drove her, doing what he now did? Chances were the answer was a resounding yes, because he no doubt knew by now what he could make her feel.

The blond's gaze met his from the corner of her eyes as he leaned in to kiss her. Her moan, carried by a trembling breath, brushing against his lips despite her efforts to keep her voice down.
Oh, God he knew how to turn her on to the point were every little touch had her body crying out for more. The way he looked at her, the way he took her, smiled at her, even the way he bit her lip. She couldn't get enough, her hips trying to push back against him when he thrust slowly into her and caused her to moan again. A sweet lingering sound filled with barely controlled desire.

His.
All of her. His.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:01 am

Chances were high that he knew exactly what that did to her. He loved it, too, the way she trembled and pressed her hips back against him, so wantonly. He nipped at her shoulder when his mouth came away from hers, though he was still taking her slow and hard. Deep and sweet, as he pressed her against the side of the house. At least it didn't really look like they were doing anything out of the ordinary if someone were to see. He looked into her eyes from over her shoulder, smiled gently at her as he continued to thrust -- slow and deep -- and he whispered softly in her ear. "Is that what you wanted, my love, my sweet, beautiful whore?" The way he said it -- it was definitely a term of endearment rather than an offensive use of the word. And oh, oh, oh how possessive he sounded when he said it -- leaving no doubt that she was, in fact, his whore. No one else was and she belonged to no one else.

His.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:30 am

That word... for a brief moment she looked surprised, though, it was Medwyn.. And the way he said it, the way he continued to touch her and take her. She couldn't help but moan as she tried to dig her fingers into the wall again. Her knees trembling just from those few heated words and the way he'd said it.

"Y-yes..." she closed her eyes, fighting the urge to bite down on her lip again. Because as he'd said, she wasn't allowed to. And while perhaps at first glance people woulnd't realize what was happening, the blond's sounds left little doubt as to the true nature of it there she moaned and whimpered and writhed. Or at least tried to. It was difficult moving at all when he had her pinned like that.

Oh, but if felt good.
His need felt amazing.
An the possessiveness in his voice... was she strange for loving that? The fact that she was his? The fact that he wasn't just making to her, but claiming her?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:03 pm

He couldn't have said whether she was strange for liking it or not. He wasn't reading her mind, but he was reading her body. The way she reacted to him, the way she moaned and pressed against him while he pressed inside of her. With those long, slow strokes he kept taking her, keeping her modesty intact as he shielded her from view with that of his body. Oh, people may have realized what they were doing, but he could protect her modesty as much as possible. Kind-of.

His hot breath came against her ear again, whispered words for her and her alone. "Do you like this, my little whore? Do you like being out here, in the open, pressing yourself back against me, your body begging me for more of my touch, for more of me while you moan and writhe whenever I slide inside of you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Oh, good God he wasn't being fair.

"Yes... y-yes..." not as if she could currently manage to lie. Not as if she ever would want to lie to him. Her body completely at his mercy as she shivered with each hard slow thrust of his hips, unable to do anything but simply take it. "You feel so good..." so very good.

The blond whimpered again, her eyes still closed as she listened to his whispered words, felt the heat in them as much as the heat she could feel in his touches and in his body whenever it pressed against her. And even she had to admit, that while they were uhm fairly private at the moment, there was a slight rush to be had from knowing they could be found. Even if she didn't want to share this with anyone but him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:06 pm

He couldn't help but grin as she pressed back against him like that. As she trembled for him and reacted to him. His hands, gentle as they were, slid around her hips and upward, so that his warm, rough fingers could caress her breasts while those long, slow thrusts continued. "Tell me, whore. Tell me how I make you feel. You can whisper, I know you don't want anyone to see or hear. You can whisper. But tell me how you feel. How I feel."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:12 am

The blond's lips parted in a gasp as he moved his hands over her, bringing them up to caress her breasts and causing her to arch her back again so she could press herself into that touch. Her own skin flushed with heat from the blood that rushed through her, colouring her cheeks a light pink hue of warmth while she whimpered and moaned with each new thrust of his body against hers.

How it feels..

She wasn't sure she could explain in words how he made her feel, how he felt to her. A part of her wanted to let him see, to feel the thoughts and emotions going through her mind, but he'd asked for her words.

"Wanted..." the blond's trembling voice whispered, one hand still pressing it's fingers against the wall, the other still reaching behind her so she could keep her fingers entwined in his hair, keeping his lips close to her neck and to her ear so she could feel each warm breath while he spoke. "Desired... you make me feel needed" Teddy whispered again. Her eyes closed so she could feel everything that much stronger.
"I love it when you make feel this way... as if I'm the only who could ever make you want them this much... oh... oh God..." the moan tore itself from her lips as she arched into him again.

"Medwyn... oh God Medwyn... You.. y-you feel amazing... so passionate... so strong and yet so gentle with me... touch me more...? Please don't stop... I need you"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:18 am

His hands caressing her, his fingers playing gently with her nipples, she could feel him smile. He growled a little for her when she tugged his hair, his long, slow strokes continuing. He was listening to her, however. He listened and took note of each and every word. "How does it make you feel, my little whore, to know that you are the only woman who has ever made me feel this way? No one but you, Teddy. I should be angry for that, should be angry that you make me weaken my defenses. But I can't be angry with you. I love you too much. Want you too much. I need you, my darling Teddy. How does that make you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:37 am

The gasp turned to a sob, a sweet, tender sound as she trembled hard when he spoke to her like that. Whispered words that meant more to him than he'd ever understand.
"Oh, Medwyn..." the blond whimpered, pressing back against him. The arch of her back pressing her chest into his hands. "I love it..." she breathed, the fingers in his hair flexing. "I love it that I'm the only one... I'm happy, so happy, love" that she was the only one that could do that to him.
And God, it felt good.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:41 am

His hips moved, his thrusts becoming just a bit more powerful. Not enough to hurt her, of course not. He didn't want to hurt her at the moment. His hands at her breasts tugged at tender nipples gently, his mouth opening to scrape gently over her throat in a sweet little bite. He continued to whisper to her. "It makes you happy? That's it? It doesn't make you hot or make you want me that much more? It just makes you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:40 pm

The cry escaped her whether she wanted it to or not. The hand not tangled in his hair pressing hard against the wall.
"It does..." the blond whimpered. "It makes me hot... m-makes me excited. Makes me want more of you... all of you... she trembled, groaning as he pressed into her again. "I want to be the only one... your only... always" so badly. "Oh please, Medwyn... Medwyn, more...."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:51 pm

He kept her pressed against the building, keeping steady with those long, slow thrusts inside of her. The hand in her hair holding her fast while the other hand still toyed with the sensitive flesh of her nipples. His voice was soft, his breath hot against her ear while he whispered to her. "More... what? Tell me what you want, pretty girl."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:37 am

Teddy shivered again, the sensation rushing through her head to toe as he spoke. There was something about his voice, the way he whispered to her, that simply had her knees going weak in an instant.
"Don't stop.." she pleaded softly. "Kiss me... b-bite me again..." she arched her neck slightly as if inviting him to do so. "I want everything..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:07 am

He smiled, even if she couldn't see it. In answer to her, those long, slow strokes continued against her, pressing inside of her with a gentle insistence. His mouth closed again, scraping across her throat, across the flesh of her shoulder. "Like that?" he asked quietly, whispering in her ear as he took her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Oh, oh, just like that. If the moan wasn't enough to tell him that, then surely the shiver was as she felt her lip quiver, her knees nearly buckling and only keeping upright out of shear will.
"Y-yes..." Teddy breathed, the trembling slowly intensifying as the heat in her chest kept building. The pleasure and the need clouding her mind as her senses focused on him and him alone. Needing, wanting, nothing but him. Those sweet, beautiful words he'd whisper to her, and those slow amazing strokes as his his pressed against hers time and time again.
His...
No one else would see her like this. No one else would touch her like this.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:52 am

Which he knew, if only because he knew himself. He continued those gentle strokes, strong and pressing insistently inside of her. His hands rolled her nipples between his fingers -- pinching a little but not enough to be painful. And because she had begged so very sweetly for him... his thrusts began to speed up a little, his mouth finding the junction of her throat and her shoulder so he could bite down gently again there.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:36 am

That right there made her shiver again, the way his hips move and pressed into her, the way he touched her and played with her, but it was the feel of his teeth that made her lips part in a soft cry, fueling the fire in her chest as her cheeks blushed a red hot colour. The way her body was softly, as of yet anyways, clenching around him, telling him how close she was to giving in.

She had never thought she'd want to belong to someone, but did so love belonging to him. And all of her, body, mind and soul, was his.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next