Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tune up (open) - CJ's Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:18 pm

"We've already begun this.." She whispered huskily to him, "I want this, and you want this.. just go with it.. please?" Her expression pleaded with him, her hands continuing down his stomach. She shifted her weight so her hand could continue, running very intentionally over the front of his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:24 pm

Of course he wanted her, she could easily tell as much if not from the look on his face then from his body that was all too easily read when his hips tried to move himself into her touch as her hand ran over the front of his jeans.
"I got... protection" somewhere, one hand leaving her to try and find his wallet which he knew he'd left on the small safe that currently doubled as a nightstand. His eyes though opened to look at her briefly before claiming her lips with his own again, not really wanting that feeling to escape him.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:00 pm

She seemed a bit confused for only a moment, before an amused smirk came over her lips. "Nothin' to protect you from, darling.." She purred, returning his kiss passionately for just a moment, only to pull away once more.

He was not without her contact for long, though, as her hands came down to slip under his shirt. Smooth fingers ran up over his flesh, bringing the hem of his shirt up to his shoulders. Soft lips found skin once more, this time drifting down his chest with tender kisses and teasing nips. That was not where she stopped, and as her administrations continued down his firm stomach, her destination became obvious.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:11 pm

He couldn't really find the strength of mind to protest when she did that, the soldier lifting his shoulders up off the bed for a brief moment so to help her get the shirt off him before allowing his head to fall back onto the bed with a pleased groan when her lips found his skin once more.

He was muscled, strong, a few old faded scars visible here and there, though more eye catching than some of the others was the scar tissue, both from the entry wound itself as well as the surgery, on the upper right part of his chest. A scar which had its mirror image on the back of the same shoulder were the bullet that had caused in the first place, had exited.
In addition, as she could see now that she got his t-shirt off, he had another tattoo on the lower right side of his torso and ribs, the words:

A timid person is frightened before a danger,
a coward during the time,
and a courageous person afterward.
~Jean Paul Richter

written in black ink across his skin.

"Bella.." he murmured her name under his breath, fingers once again closing in her hair but not restraining or guiding her, but rather simply feeling her while his other hand found the sheets of the bed and grasped at them.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Nimble fingers moved to unclasp his jeans, and she glanced up at him with hunger in her eyes as she caught his zipper between her teeth. Skillfully she moved it down, purposefully, though agonizingly slow, she unzipped him.

Her fingers came up to hook into his pockets, pulling them down over his hios and off his legs. Next to follow was his boxers, and as she revealed her intended target she glanced up at him, her tongue brushing out over her lips.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:12 pm

He watched her every move, his breathing heavy as his chest rose and fell with each new breath he took. The hand in her hair flexing but still not moving to guide her, but rather allowing her to do as she pleased.
"God, you're beautiful..." he murmured, the heat in his body and the throbbing ache of need clouding his mind already.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:38 am

Her tongue ran up along his aching passion, very intentionally gliding across the sensitive underside. One hand came up along his thigh, and she crawled up his body once more, graceful as a cat as her kisses trailed up his neck. She nipped softly at his jaw, then met his mouth once more in a ravenous kiss.

Assuming he returned her kiss she nicked her tongue on her fang, letting her blood slowly trickle in as she slipped her tongue past his lips, her hips rolling against his in a demanding sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:41 am

The soldier gasped, a short sharp intake of air as his hips briefly lifted off the bed to move himself into her touch before she slowly made her way up his body. Her touches and the feel of her enough to make him quietly groan in pleasure before meeting her lips with his own.

Perhaps, in the back of his mind, he registered the taste of blood on his tongue. But fueled as he was by passion and through her manipulation both of his feelings and his body, the thought was dismissed as he hungrily kissed her in return. Strong arms moving around her to pull her in close, to press her against his own warm body with a growl of desire as the fingers in her hair tightened. The arm around her waist holding her with that same feverish desire while he moved against her, wanting very much to feel her. All of her.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:12 pm

In one smooth motion she lowered herself onto him all at once, taking him inside of her completely. A cry of pleasure exited her lips as she did so, her body shuddering over him. Strong legs lifted and lowered herself over him, and over the next hour they moved from the bed, to the floor, to the living room, to the bathroom. The sex was rough, bruises and scratches left all over CJ's body.

Every time he came close, Bella would back off, teasing him. Finally, she very pointedly brought him to release, as the waves of pleasure crashed over him she sunk her fangs into his neck, the Kiss and his climax hitting him overwhelmingly at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:18 pm

The bruises, the scratches, they were all out ignored though he'd no doubt feel them in the morning when he came to. For now? All he could do was cling to her as his hands dug into her shoulders with more strength that he would've normally used, no longer caring if he hurt her or not because his mind was utterly unable to process any thought beyond that of the overwhelming pleasure that crashed through him and caused him to tremble.

His hips pressed against hers, his warmth flooded her as the primal moan of pleasure faded on his lips and turned into low growls as he continued to write and flex in response to the Kiss. His breathing shallow and ragged from having been thrown over the edgeof pleasure and into a state of pure bliss.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:42 pm

She withdrew her fangs from him and licked the pierced flesh clean, shuddering on top of him as she sunk onto him. She curled up against him, soft little whimpers and moans exiting her as she rubbed against him. The silence was expected, her actions reflecting obvious overload of pleasure from him as her fingertips traced his chest.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:48 pm

Seemed he remember to breathe properly again once she withdrew her fangs from his flesh, though it was still a trembling breath by lounges that greedily sucked in the air while he collapsed onto the bed with her on top of him. His arms turning gentle, but they didn't let go, even as he laid there, his heart racing and his lips parted in low groans of lingering pleasure.
He murmured her name under his breath, the soldier having just enough focus of mind to pull at the covers if nothing else, to drape them over her and himself before returning to softly brushing his calloused hands gently over her back and her neck in caress.

Seemed that unless she wanted it, he wasn't going to move from where he was. Much too happy to simply stay there with her in his arms.
Because Heavens, she felt good....
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Her eyes drifted shut, steady breathing easily heard as her chest rose and fell with each breath. Cuddled against him, she slowly began to warm up as if just having him holding her finally was bringing her temperature up. She smiled quietly, almost angelically - which was strange for her sexy, intense features. But there it was.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:12 pm

"I- I'm sorry" he murmured softly, still brushing his hand gently over her back in light caress. "I just.. need a few moments to gather my thoughts..." or something. More than likely, those few moments would be enough to send him to sleep as he'd just experienced a massive overload of sensations and not just once, but twice in an evening. The Kiss being powerful indeed and even more so to someone who had never felt it before and who now had gotten to feel it twice. So exhausted, between her Kiss, the rough sex which he would no doubt feel the effects of in the morning and the loss of blood? Chris was starting to drift off despite his enduring stamina...
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:59 pm

Her fingers straightened, hand comfortingly caressing his chest and stomach. She hummed a soft song, her voice a breathy, sensual tone as if she was singing professional lounge music - rather than humming a lullaby. Gentle, occasional kisses were places on his shoulder throughout those couple of minutes, until he did fall asleep.

Once he had drifted off, she slipped out from under the covers, padding quietly into the bathroom, and shutting the door.

That door didn't open again.

(Scene?)
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:02 pm

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tune up (open) - CJ's Den
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4