Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tune up (open) - CJ's Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:57 pm

"W-what..?" now he looked honestly confused, confused and a bit out of it really as he'd suddenly gone from the height pleasure to well, there was what by all means amounted to a crouching predator now on the floor of his apartment. "What the Hell are you talking about" the soldier, not knowing quite what to think at least seemed to have enough strength of mind to pull his boxers and jeans back on even if it was done with a bit of a groan as he wasn't quite ready to be forced back into a pair of jeans just yet.

"You're bleeding..." he said as he moved to get up. "Please, let me help you"
Alright, so while he found he cared about her there was no little doubt in his mind that the woman was on something. And that something, whether it was E or something stronger, was apparently mucking with her head.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:12 pm

She watched him for a moment, then sunk to her knees, hands over her face. A small little whimper passed through her lips as she trembled where she had fallen, "I'm sorry, I'm.." Her voice faded as she lifted her head from behind her hands, emerald eyes pleading up at him.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:15 pm

Oh, God what was up with this one...? She had to be high on something...

Chris pushed off the sofa though and slowly, so not to scare her, moved over to her, leaning down to lift her up if she would allow him.
"Please... let me look at your wrist for you. You're bleeding, Bella.."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:18 pm

She allowed him to lift her small frame - it was easy for him. As he reached for her wrist, she held it out for him to look at. The bleeding had slowed, but was still present- most likely, the cut hadn't been very deep. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to.. to scare you.. I just.. I'm so confused.."

Her voice reflected despair, her gaze on his sorrowfully - though no tears formed.

"I didn't mean to ruin everything.."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:22 pm

"It's alright" he said softly, his voice warm and caring as he lifted her into his strong arms and moved her over to set her down on the nearby bed. "You haven't ruined anything. It's okay" Chris continued to reassure her as he offered her a comforting smile, pulling back to move over to his closer and, a few moments of fumbling, retrieving a small medkit from one of his bags.

"Let me have a look at that" he asked, still with that calm relaxing tone of voice that suggested, no told her really, that he had everything under control. Reaching out to take her wrist after having soaked a piece of clean cloth with some disinfectant.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:25 pm

When he had picked her up, she had cuddled her cold little body against his chest. As he set her down she whimpered but didn't reach for him, instead watching his every movement. When he approached once more she held her wrist out, watching him with the utmost trust in her eyes.

"You aren't mad at me..? Do you hate me..?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:28 pm

He simply mildly surprised by that question, not quite understanding where it had come from in the first place.
"What? No... no Bella, I don't hate you" he said, his brows furrowed as he gave her a look of concern before forcing his eyes away from her to focus on cleaning and bandaging her wrist, doing so quite skillfully, suggesting it wasn't the first time he'd bandaged a wound or stopped a bleeding.
"Don't ask that"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Her gaze lowered as her lips parted, then closed, then parted once more as she spoke softly.

"I.. I feel like there's a connection between us.." She said sadly, quietly. "You probably think I'm completely crazy, I'm.. I mean, maybe, but I'm not, you know, about this.."

Pretty emerald eyes turned up to glance at him, noticeably she never flinched as he cleaned and tended her wound. "Do you feel it?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Felt it? Yes he felt it, her Presence demanded he feel it really and there was no doubt in his mind that there was a connection.
"Yes.." the word was softly spoken as he finished wrapping her wrist before reaching for one of his shirt which had been left on the bed from earlier in the day. "There's decidedly something..." he said with a gentle smile as he moved to wrap the shirt around her, to cover her up really.

Scared, confused, most likely drugged out of her mind woman on his bed? He wasn't going to take advantage of that. It just wasn't in his nature to do so.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:41 pm

"You aren't going to leave, are you?" She questioned - voice still quiet, though it held an edge of panic. "Please stay, I feel terrible for.. for going off like that.. it's just.." She dropped her gaze once more as she pulled the shirt tighter around herself.

"The man you look like.. he's.. he's a horrid person, I thought.. I thought you were him.. I thought you had tricked me into doing this, because.. well.. because right now, I'm in the position to be taken advantage of.."

There it was again. The sexy, pouty stare as she looked upon his face. The sort that urged him to use that fact, to take advantage of her - she wouldn't have said it if she didn't want him to know, right?
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:48 pm

Maybe, but he couldn't, he just couldn't even if she was so very close and so very tempting.

"It's alright... whoever you think I am, I'm not him. Just Chris, CJ okay...? Heh, only Logan I know is my father and he passed away six years ago"
He moved to stand from his crouched position, so he could shuffle the rest of his clothing off the bed and actually straighten the sheets.
"Please... get some rest? I think you need it. I'll take the couch" he offered, proving that despite earlier actions, he could be a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:54 pm

"Please don't leave me.." She whispered, a hand reaching up to try and catch his. It wasn't aggressive or supernaturally speedy in the least - more desperate. "Will you hold me..? Please?"

She looked broken, hurt, sad. If anything above all else, whatever it was from him it was, she needed it.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:59 pm

He stopped the moment her hand touched his, warm fingers reacting instinctively by gently closing around hers. For a few moments his dark brown eyes searched hers before slowly sitting down onto the bed next to her and reaching up to brush the back of his fingers across her cheek in a gesture of affection.
"I'll hold you for as long as you want" Chris whispered, smiling at her even if he was fairly convinced he had gone utterly bonkers by now.
She was much too young for him, obviously not entirely stable and yet? And yet... he was pretty sure he loved her. Loved her even if he knew nothing about her.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:04 pm

Her head had tilted into his touch as he had caressed her face, eyes drifting shut for a moment. A happy sigh escaped her lips as her fingers played gently with his, her request quiet, though full of emotion.

"Am I keeping you up..?"

She shifted to the side a bit, to make room for him to lay next to her.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:06 pm

Chris lay down slowly, carefully pulling her into his arms so she could rest her head on his shoulder if she wanted to. One arm protectively around her, the other continued that slow caress of her cheek. Light brushes of strong, calloused fingers that still somehow knew how to be gentle.
"It's fine.. I don't sleep that much anyways. Besides, mornings are best spent in bed"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:10 pm

And she did lay her head on his chest, pulling her body close to his as she cuddled him. Fingernails absently followed the curves of his chest, gentle kisses administered to his flesh. Each touch he gave her brought a soft sigh to her lips, or a cute little sound of some sort, her body squirming suggestively against his.

"Mornings in bed, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:14 pm

She might feel something under his shirt, the outline of a pair of British dog tags that he always carried in a chain around his neck.

"Yeah" the soldier chuckled, happy to share his warmth with her. She obviously needed it, cold as she were. "One of the bonuses of currently being unemployed. I can sleep in if I want, whenever I want" and a lazy morning in bed might do both of them good. Given that she didn't wake up with the headache from Hell if she really was high on something.

Chris brushes his fingers across her cheek again, his eyes drifting shut as he listened to her soft sound. His breathing calm and relaxed, his heartbeat likewise, even if her squirming was hard to overlook. Kind of impossible really, but given how hurt and confused and scared she'd looked earlier? He kept his hands from roaming.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:18 pm

She tugged at the Soldier's collar, trying to peek down at the dog tags.

"You served..?" She asked, quietly, admiration in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:23 pm

"Heh.." he reached into his t-shirt and pulled out the dog tags without actually taking them off of him. Doing so though, she'd probably notice the tattoo on the inside of his right lower arm in the form of a crest of some sort, most likely that of his unit with the words “Today is a good day for somebody else to die” written across the banner with the words “Dog Soldiers” written across the top banner.
"Joined when I was eighteen" Chris said, watching her really as she checked the dog tags that carried his name and info. "Currently on undefined leave of absence after getting my shoulder smashed by a bullet though"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Concern flashed through those beautiful green eyes as she glanced up at him, delicate fongers moving over his shoulders. "Oh my gosh, that's awful.." She brought the tags to her mouth and gently pressed her lips to them in a soft kiss, before dropping them back down to his chest.

An impish smirk slowly took her lips as he watched her concerned gaze become a seductive one. "So undefined, hm?" She leaned in to press her lips to the corner of his mouth, "How long can I keep you, then?" Her tone was mischief, it was danger, it was promises of passion with no guarantee of safety.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Up and down like a roller coaster, this one. But again, while his instinct told him she had bad news written all over her, his currently clouded over minded decided not to listen. He simply didn't want to listen.

He closed his eyes when she kissed the corner of his mouth, one hand gently moving to brush through her hair with a whisper. A whisper that ignored all the warning signals his sub-conscience was trying to scream at him.

"For as long as you like..."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Her lips travelled down his jaw once more, one of her legs slipping under his while the other hooked around his waist. Her hand was wandering, again, across his collarbone and down his chesy. She gave a happy purr at his answer, a content smile over her lips.

"My dear Chris, that could be a very long time.."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Yeah, up and down like a roller coaster. He had definitively gone mad because at the moment? He didn't care.
As long as she was there with him, he didn't care.

"That... sounds good actually" he murmured, his arms pulling her on top of him though not taking any liberties. Not after what had happened just a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:07 pm

She seemed to have no issue with taking liberties.

The moment he pulled her on top of him her hips rolled against him, her gentle kisses becoming more aggressive - more demanding. Fingertips once again dug into his ribs. Again, her lips found his, though this time her kisses were even more rough, full of lust.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Chris arched his back off the bed for a moment when her fingertips dug into his rips again, a low groan, partially from pleasure, partially from pain, escaping against her lips when she kissed him. His breathing suddenly turning heavier as as his brows furrowed in concentration, needing it to focus his mind enough to speak rather than just act.
"You don't have to do this..." he managed in a groaned whisper after a moment or two, even as his hand as his hands flexed there they rested against her hip and her lower back. "We can just... sleep..."
Honestly, they could. Didn't mean that was what he wanted to do. But the girl was obviously off her rocker at the moment, and quite possibly not in the right state of mind to be making decisions like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tune up (open) - CJ's Den
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next