Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tune up (open) - CJ's Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:25 pm

She leaned in to kiss up the side of his neck, up his jaw, then flicking the tip of her tongue against his lips. Eyes gazed up at him once more, a lust warming the cold gaze. "We could watch a movie.." She purred against his jaw, "Cuddle a bit."

The words were strange, coming from the sensual, sinister woman, but there they were.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:29 pm

It sent a shiver through him, the strong arm around her waist briefly tensing as he closed his eyes. The touch of her lips and her tongue stealing a low groan from his lips as he pressed his fingers against her lower back and in turn pulled her against his own warm body which, well... some things were easier to read from a man's body language.
"We can.. we can do that" he groaned.
No, not having a tiny bit of trouble concentrating. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Her fingernails ran teasingly down his arm, fingers lacing with his as she tugged him towards the sofa. "What sort of movies do you like?" She asked, genuine curiosity in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:40 pm

He followed, even if he had a bit of concentration problems still.
"I'm a sucker for black comedies" the Brit said with a smile. "Snatch, War Inc. Got a small man-crush on John Cusack I have to admit"
He was also trying to focus on something else. Something other than his jeans suddenly feeling a bit uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:45 pm

As they reached the couched, she pushed him down with a strength a petite little thing like herself shouldn't possess. Her coat easily was slid off her shoulders, tossed off to the side. Without her coat on, her near ivory skin could much more easily be seen, full breasts filling the corset she wore. Without panels, the top showed off far too much skin, ending just above her naval.

She slipped down onto the couch with him, crawling up against him. "Where's the remote..?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:53 pm

The words "what the hell" was probably written across his face when she pushed him down, startling him for a moment though before the question could make it to his lips they were silenced by the sight of her. The way her clothing hugged her forms, the way they accented and showed off... well, it showed off her assets quite nicely and any straight man would've found themselves staring, with or without the help of her powers.

"On the table" Chris motioned with a hand towards the remote for the tv and the PS3 controller laying on the table, though move? He hadn't moved one inch from where she'd pushed him down onto the sofa, meaning he was laying down when she crawled up against him. His arms moving around her instinctively though not forcefully. Though in all honesty that last part was probably thanks to his willpower and his upbringing more than anything else at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:57 pm

She moved long enough to grab the remote and the controller, flipping the TV and the console on. Before he could react, she was back up on top of him, straddling his waist quite intentionally this time. Leaning down, soft curly locks spilled over his shoulders as she touched her nose to his, her lips dangerously close to his.

"Grosse Pointe Blank?" She asked sensually, her tone low and wanton, as if she were propositioning him.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Well, there was no denying the effect she was having on him when she moved to straddle him like that. The press of her hips resting against his causing another low groan to escape his lips as strong hands slid slowly down her sides to rest at her hips. The soldier's eyes lost in hers as he gazed up at her, his breathing a bit heavier now though he was still behaving. Even if that was becoming increasingly hard. In more ways than one.
"On the harddrive.." Chris managed to mutter as he drew his breath, taking in her scent.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:09 pm

She smelled of a lightly musky perfume with low notes of black rose, carnal violet and ylang-ylang, while her hair smelled more. A dark giggle escaped her lips as she sat up on him, her hips pressed more tightly to his. She even gave a roll of her hips for good measure as she selected his profile, selecting the hard drive and finding the movie.

Within seconds she had it playing, setting the remotes down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:14 pm

That just wasn't fair, and she damn well knew it. He gave a low growl, fingers briefly tightening and pressing into her hips with a hint of a tremble as if struggling to hold back. His body tense and entirely too distracted to pay the movie any kind of heed. Not when she was so much better to look at, to smell, to feel... And she felt good. Very good.
"You might wanna move if you actually wanna watch the movie..." he said, even though his tone of voice suggested he did in no way want her to move.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:35 pm

She dropped down, a bit too quickly, nearly frightening how quickly her face came a breadth away from his. Her lips parted, teeth gently grazing his lower lip as she gazed into his eyes. "You're the one who didn't want to move so fast, love.." Her hands trailed down his side until she found the hem of his shirt, then shifted to trace fingers up his bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:40 pm

And he was regretting those words weren't he?

Christ shifted slightly there he lay below her, just enough to press his hips up against hers when her teeth grazed his lower lip. The touch of her cold soft hand sliding up under his shirt enough to make his eyes drift shut with another low groan as his hands at her hips flexed again.
"I was..." so not in his right state of mind. Not one bit. "thinking of you" because at this stage? Who cared if he'd only just met her. Between the entrancement and her, his principles were failing him. Fast.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:44 pm

"Darling.." Although the word was affectionate, the tone was condescending. She cupped her hand against his jaw tenderly, leaning down to press her lips to his passionately. A moment she lingered there, her tongue brushing out against his lips, before she pulled back once more.

Her gaze was one of amusement, her fingertips running down his sides.

"Do I look like the sort of girl who would get hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:50 pm

His breath seemed to get caught in his throat when she kissed him, his lips moving against hers and soaking up that sweet caress as if unable to get enough of it. And when she pulled back?

He paused, if only for a few moments as he gazed up at her, searching her eyes and her expression as if wanting to be sure. And then... well, to hell with principles really.

One hand still at her hip, he gripped it tightly while the other moved up to rest on her back, pulling her against him as he arched up off the sofa to press his lips to hers in a heated kiss with a low growl. Really, principles where overrated.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:36 am

She let out an ecstatic laugh as his reservations dissipated, the sound muffled as he pressed his mouth to hers. Laughter became deep moans of pleasure as the fingers on his side pressed in rough enough to bruise. Her teeth grazed his lip for a moment, tongue flicking over the offended flesh for just a moment.

Easily she pressed against him, his hips moving over his. There was no comfortable speed with her, first teasing and gentle, then rough, demanding, longing for more. She gasped and moaned, her cold lips finding their way down his warm neck, kissing and nipping playfully at his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:55 pm

For someone so seemingly frail, she sure as Hell wasn't, the way her fingers pressed into his sides just hard enough to actually hurt told him that much. In turn, the hand at her hip pulled her against him again, his own hips pressing up against her, hard, as he groaned into the kiss before leaning his head back as her lips started wandering.

She could probably feel it, the way his pulse had sped up, the way his heart beat in his chest and warmed his skin even more, the way his body reacted to her with a growing desire while deft fingers moved to get the corest off of her. He neeed those clothes out of his way so he could touch her, feel her, and he wanted them gone now.

"God you feel good..." he murmured, his breath hot against her skin as his own lips found her shoulder, parting so to taste her with the brush of his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:29 pm

Once he had loosened her corset enough, she unzipped it from the front, tossing it under her. Beneath, perfect, ivory skin gleamed in the indoor lighting of his living room, her nose pressed to his neck. She breathed in, taking in his scent, a shudder running through her.

"You feel so alive.." She whispered against his flesh, before her fangs extended and slipped into his flesh in one smooth motion, throwing him into the rapture of the Kiss.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Warm, strong hands, rough from work, found her skin, moved across the flat plane of her stomach and slipped around her side before easing up her back, pulling her against him and taking, despite his obvious need, the time to feel every inch of her as revealed herself to him
"Beautiful..." was the only word to escape him before her fangs slipped into his flesh, a sensation that was, in all honesty, entirely new to him.

His eyes flashed open with a sharp gasp that soon, very soon turned to a trembling, primal moan as his fingers pressed tight against her back and shoulder. Flexing and gripping at her as the sudden overload of orgasmic pleasure washed through him and caused his body to tense as every muscle in it tried to do... something, anything...
He shuddered, unable to think and unable to move, otherwise he might've stopped and considered that what he was doing to her might hurt her.

As it was though? He was completely oblivious to it. And he was very, very much alive...
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:49 pm

She gave a deep moan, surprise and pleasure mingling in the sound as she drank deeply of him. Alive, so alive, delicious.. god, he was delicious. With incredible dexterity she unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off of them, without removing her fangs from his neck. She had no need to feed further, so she pulled back from the kiss, her tongue flicking out to lick the wounds closed.

In one swift motion she had moved from from him, laying on her back on his couch, presenting herself wantonly to him. Fingers moved to slide her already short skirt up, revealing nothing beneath.

Seduction and lust in her gaze, she stared at him, her fingertips trailing up between her breasts.

"Tell me what you want." She demanded, her voice ever so slightly husky with promises.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:38 pm

He was still trembling when she slipped her fangs from his flesh, the moan punctuated by a sound almost as if a whimper when the sting of her fang left him. The Kiss fading though the pleasure continued to linger, continued to cloud his now slightly hazy mind that had been clouded over both by the intense pleasure and the blood loss. Enough even, that when she moved he was unablet o really react to it at first, allowing her to effortlessly move from his arms.

Her voice though, the sound of it reaching his ears, was enough to draw his attention once more. The Kiss having already pushed him well beyond what self control he normally possessed, the sight of her easily commanding his attention as his body moved without really thinking.
Chris shifted around so that he could cover her body with his heat, one hand instantly moving to her thigh, to lift it as his fingers dug into her pale flesh and his lips found hers again in a hungry kiss that spoke of passion and barely restrained desire.

"You.." came the low growl against her lips as he ground his hips hard against her, one hand snaking up the back of her neck to close its fingers in her hair. "I want you"

Foreplay, tenderness, out the window. Who needed it anyways?
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:07 pm

As his fingers grabbed at her locks she pulled, causing him to pull. Her hips lifted to meet his as one hand snaked up his side, grasping right at his shoulder blade. Her other hand moved to clutch at his shoulder, continuing to kiss and nip at his collarbone and neck.

His growl sent a shiver down her spine, excitement dancing in her eyes. It wasn't the sweet, bright sort of excitement though.. it was a twisted, malicious sort of excitement, with dangers and promises and threats dancing around her dark emerald eyes.

She seemed eager to press her body against his, perhaps his warmth was comforting to her cold flesh, or she was claiming him. Either way, she used the arm wrapped around his neck to pull herself up to him, whispering sweet nothings, encouragements to take what he wanted, promises of what she had to offer him.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:22 pm

At that stage, he barely needed much encouragement, he only really needed her consent. And while he would've normally seen to her pleasure before his own, as well as having stopped to think of a few things that mortals still had to think about, he was in no state of mind to do such a thing at the moment. So when she pressed her body against his, pulled herself up against him, he moved, shifting his hips just enough to find her and thrust into her with one powerful stroke.
He wasn't gentle about, he wasn't caring, it was need and lust more than anything else due to the effect of the Kiss, of her Presence as well as her. Though as he sheathed himself inside of her he did pause, if only for a moment so that he could let out a loud groan against the corner of her neck where he buried his face while the hand in her hair tugged to pull her head back so that he could move his lips to her throat.

Dangerous, predatory, strong beyond belief... in all honesty it was a bit much. But it would seem normal survival instincts had gone out the window along with a few of his principles, leaving base need the dominant feeling at the moment. A feeling he seemed more than willing to give into as his hips started moving, slowly through with some strength behind them, rolling and thrusting into her while pressing his fingers into the soft flesh of her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:38 pm

A cry of lust and pleasure fell from her lips as he buried himself deeply inside of her. Her eyes closed, if for only a moment, incredibly pleased with this one.

And her expression revealed such.

She used one of her nails to slice into the flesh of her wrist, bringing the bleeding wound up to his lips. Her free hand moved to cup his face, holding it there with that strength she possessed, ensuring his gaze locked with hers as she spoke,

"Drink.." Was her only command, the blood warm against his lips and down his chin.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:43 pm

Alright, so his mind was clouded over, and he was more or less lost to the moment and to the passion she incited in him, but that? Even in his current state of mind that was a bit more than what he could really just brush aside. Or overlook really he paused in his movements, his hips pressed hard against hers as his eyes searched hers, seemingly... hesitating? Despite her command as his mind acted out of instinct and fought hers.
"W-What.. you're bleeding..." and suddenly he looked worried. "Bella..."
Chris moved as if to try and get up, to pull away as the concern seemed to override his needs.

------
*willpower spend
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:50 pm

Her eyes widened in a moment of panic as she assisted him in getting up, pushing him off of her enough for her to roll off the couch. Ignorant of the blood running from the cut in her wrist to his floor she brought a hand to her lips, wiping a bit of blood from the corner of her lips.

"You are him.." As she spoke, obvious hurt in her eyes as she locked eyes with him. "I can't believe I fell for that.. I can't believe I drank.. So strong. Of course it was strong." She looked like a caged beast, ready to attack as she crouched down. "Fuck you, Logan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tune up (open) - CJ's Den
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next