Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:33 am

And he started to bundle him into the SUV as well, keeping an eye and an ear out for Bella.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:51 am

There was nothing from the building, no movements, no lights, no sounds. It seemed the twisted individual inside had no intention of coming out to greet the newcomer, aware or not of his presence.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Which was fine with the Caitiff really because she wanted to get the Hell out of there. The sooner the better so once Jamie had them both tucked into the SUV she moved to get in on the passenger side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:53 am

He even held the door for Teddy, gentleman that he was. He had both ghouls tucked into his backseat with blankets, and didn't speak until he had slid into the driver's seat and started to pull away from the house.

"Now, tell me wha' happened, please."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:58 am

Teddy took a deep breath, throwing a brief glance over her shoulder at the two ghouls who, at the moment, happened to look completely normal. No bruises, no cuts, and more importantly as far as appearances were concerned, appeared clothed.

"I came by to apologize..." she sighed as she looked back to Jamie. "For the whole Harpy thing" even if that wasn't her fault. "And she just...." Teddy shook her head. "She opened the door looking so... different. Feeling different really. As if she'd just stripped away her humanity. And her eyes... they were so cold"

One hand absently tugged at the sleeve of her jacket.
"She asked me if i wanted a drink and took me to the kitchen where I found them.." she nodded towards the two ghouls. "Bound and hanging from the ceiling. She'd... well, you see what she'd done. And when I got angry she simply seemed to didn't care, said I could take them.." as if they were things to be thrown away.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:15 am

He frowned.

"I've never seen her like tha' before. But then, she's a Malkavian an' had a rough time of it. She blames herself for Robert."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:20 am

"If she does, she hides it well... That's not the same Bella, Jamie..." Teddy muttered, biting her lip again for a moment before throwing another glance over her shoulder at the two ghouls.
"I..." had no clue what to do with the two people.She hadn't thought, she's simply acted.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:26 am

He frowned.

"Oh, it's her. It's just a less cheerful her. An' I'm sorry, lass, but I dinna have th' room t' keep them. I'll have Odessa patch them up, bu' tha' is all I can do."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:51 am

"Thank you, I...."
Oh God, she had no clue what to do with them but she couldn't just kick them out on the street either.

The apartment, she had the apartment at least.
"I'll talk with Medwyn"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:56 am

He nodded.

"It's a good plan, aye."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:08 pm

She laughed a bit nervously.
"I dunno about that. But it's something. I had to do something" she repeated in a mutter to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:19 pm

He nodded.

"Ye have a kind heart. I just wish there was more I could do."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:21 pm

"If Odessa can help them I'd be grateful and we'll work something out from there" we indicating the two ghouls, and obviously Medwyn. She wondered how he'd take it...
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:32 pm

He smiled.

"She's a doctor. Of course she can help them."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:35 pm

"Medwyn wants to be.. a... doctor..." of course he knew that. She knew he knew that. She was just babbling really while her head tried to work out how to deal with all this. "Heh, yeah, never mind the blond" she chuckled softly, waving her hand dismissively at her self really. "I'm just rambling.."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:48 pm

He smiled.

"Aye, Medwyn does. Bu' he's still learnin'. Odessa's been fully trained already."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:50 pm

"Yeah" she nodded. "Thanks again for coming to pick us up" it clearly meant a lot, because he hadn't just done her a favour, he'd saved her from the creepy Malkavian too.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:59 am

He looked over at her and smiled.

"It's nay a problem, lass."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Teddy gave him a smile and then seemingly felt silent as the drove towards Jamie's place.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:34 am

He drove in silence, though he would occasionally look over his shoulder to check on the two ghouls in his back seat.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:59 am

The two ghouls, who, at the moment looked unharmed and fully clothed. Really, the man might even be looking like he was sleeping if he was still passed out.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:01 pm

(Continued here)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3