Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Her twisted smirk curled across dark red lips, shrugging as she moved aside to allow Teddy to pass, should she want.

"How quaint - enjoy your new position while it lasts."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Teddy didn't feel safe looking away from her, though she eventually had to in order to get out of there, supporting the woman in one arm, holding the man over her shoulder with the other. The knife though? She still had that knife clutched in her hand as she made her way towards the door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:33 pm

Bella made no move to attack the girl, instead watching her, remaining incredibly still. No blinking, no habitual breathing as one saw naturally in Bella.

Just utter, eerie, corpse-like stillness.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:41 pm

And it was eerie... Very much so. But, unless stopped? The blond would head for the door with a soft whisper to the woman.
"There's a cellphone in my jacket pocket, can you reach it and press 2?" because two bleeding, half naked people was not going to be easily transported by motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:23 pm

The French woman, still conscious, nodded and slipped a hand into her jacket pocket. Upon retrieving the device, she pressed and held down two.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:44 pm

"Thank you..." the blond said softly, moving them all outside if only to get rid of the feeling of Bella's eyes burning themselves into her neck. The caitiff carefully placing the man down on the porch, before sitting down with the woman and taking the phone after having slipped her jacket and her hoodie off. Offering the hoodie to her while placing the jacket over the man.

Come on... come on, pick up...
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:56 pm

The door freely shut loudly behind them, presumably Bella had moved quick enough to cover the entire length of her entry way and closed the door on her own, is such a short time.

After that, there was silence from her and her creepy castle.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:21 am

Teddy Blue wrote:
"Thank you..." the blond said softly, moving them all outside if only to get rid of the feeling of Bella's eyes burning themselves into her neck. The caitiff carefully placing the man down on the porch, before sitting down with the woman and taking the phone after having slipped her jacket and her hoodie off. Offering the hoodie to her while placing the jacket over the man.

Come on... come on, pick up...

The phone was picked up quickly.

"Hullo?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:02 am

There was a sigh of relief.
"Jamie. Please, please say you're at home. I'm at Bella's with two of her people. They've been badly treated and I need to get them out of here. I'm so sorry for this but you were the closest one to here and I... I can't leave them here"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:08 am

There was a pause.

"Aye, lass, I'm home. Wha' do ye mean, treated badly?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:10 am

"She's gone mental Jamie..." it was a slightly pained whisper. "And I don't know if it's a Malkavian thing or what it is. But they were in her kitchen, bound and bleeding and broken.. Please Jamie, this isn't the Bella I know. She wouldn't do this" and she sure as Hell didn't feel safe at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:35 am

He was silent for a few moments.

"It's a bit of th' Malkavian an' a bit o' Robert killed himself last night."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:36 am

"She.. she said he died. That she didn't care. Good riddance..." she bit her lip. "Please Jamie? I can't leave them here I think she'll kill them..."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:37 am

There was another pause.

"Aye. Bring them here."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:40 am

"I don't got a car..." and moving three people on one bike was kinda out of the question. "I'm sorry for being so much trouble, but could you please send someone to pick us up..?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:42 am

Another brief pause.

"Aye. I'll come get ye myself. Look for my Jeep."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:43 am

"Thank you..." he shoulders sagged with that sigh. "Thank you.."
And so? The Caitiff waited...
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:53 am

Seven minutes. That's how long she waited. Seven minutes, before she saw Jamie's SUV pulling into Bella's drive.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:55 am

Funny how seven minutes can feel like an eternity when all you're doing is waiting, and waiting, and waiting.
Seeing the SUV pull up though she smiled to the woman before slowly standing up, still supporting her.

The effects of her blood had faded, so she'd need to walk twice to get them tot he car, but it didn't matter as long as Jamie was there. So slowly, she made her way to the car with the woman resting against her shoulder and supporting her as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:01 am

He slid out of the SUV and went to Teddy, his arms outstretched for the obviously injured woman.

"Here, lass. Let me help ye."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:04 am

"Thanks" she moved the injured ghoul into the Prince's arms. "I'm going to get the other one" the blond added as she moved back towards the house for the man.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:07 am

He picked up the injured woman, already moving to bundle her into the SUV. With a blanket, because that would be helpful in hiding wounds, in case something happened and one of the AST's stalk this scene and decide that the Prince should get pulled over and harassed by cops.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:13 am

Okay, so right about now the Caitiff would've had to agree, Potence would've nice, she might actually take the Prince up on that offer of his. For now, a bit of skill and a bit more blood would have to do in order to help lift the man without throwing him over her shoulder again.

The little blond lifted him up into her arms with a little bit of effort and carried him to the SUV.
"Thank you Jamie... I just couldn't leave them like that. For the record, Bella said I could take them. That they were broken and she needed new ones anyways..." she cringed at the words.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:53 am

He nodded solemnly, holding out his arms to take the man from the little blonde.

"I understand. It's no your fault, lass. Here, I'll take him."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:25 am

It was appreciated, she hadn't wanted to push her blood more than being just strong enough to lift him, so she handed him over without protest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle   I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm so sorry (Bella, open) - Bella's Castle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next