Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:29 pm

He looked surprised. "He did? Wow, he must like you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:41 pm

"He knows that you like me..." the blond said with a soft smile, lifting a hand to brush a stray lock of hair away before letting that same gentle hand trace down the side of his face. "If he likes me I think... I think it's because I made you smile..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:23 am

He smiled, but shook his head. "Jamie cares about me, it's true. And while he would like you simply for the fact that I like you, he doesn't actually offer to teach people that haven't struck a chord with him in some way. Like, if it were because of me, he would smile and be polite and such, but he wouldn't make you too many offers."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:29 am

Teddy bit her lip softly for a moment.
"He gave me the greatest gift I could ever want... a chance to be with you... he didn't do that just for me you know?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:39 am

He caressed her cheek with one hand. "No, I know. Jamie is one of the few people who rarely does things just for himself. But he did it for himself, too."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:42 am

For a moment, she closed her eyes, tilting her head gently so that she could move herself into that soft touch of his hand.
"Does it really matter? We get to be together..." she said softly, opening her eyes again as she turned her head just enough to kiss the palm of his hand that caressed her cheek.
"I get to be yours..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:44 am

He laughed softly, leaning close to kiss her. "No, love. It doesn't matter. Though in many ways, it does. It matters to me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:19 am

The kiss was welcomed and returned with soft lips before she opened her eyes again to smile up at him.
"How does it matter?" she asked softly, simply curious really.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:28 am

He smiled. "Because Jamie's opinion always has and always will matter to me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:24 am

Teddy smiled softly at him, a hand idly playing with a lock of his hair.
"Then it's a good thing isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:36 am

He smiled at her, his hand coming up to caress her cheek. "To me? Yes. Others might not agree, though."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:41 am

She happily leaned into that touch.
"I don't care what anyone else thinks" Teddy smiled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:45 am

He smiled. "Care what they think? No, neither do I. It's what they do that concerns me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:12 am

Teddy bit her lip softly.
"I'm sorry..." she said. "What I am always gets in the way of someone.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:22 am

He frowned. "What? What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:24 am

"I mean... if Jamie actually likes me and gets trouble for it somehow because I'm not really fit company for someone of standing like him.." the sentence kind of trailed off after that as she sounded apologetic.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:28 am

He shook his head. "Jamie won't take too much heat from it. Nor will he care if he does, actually. That's not how he is."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:32 am

The blond touched her fingers to his cheek, gently brushing them across his skin before letting the hand come to rest on his chest.
"I know now that's not how he is. Others might still try to make it into a big deal but I'm glad, at least, that he considers me part of the family" she said. "I would've hated to have come between you... I-I..." didn't really know what to say, though she figured he already knew how she felt about that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:40 am

He laughed softly. "Don't take this the wrong way, but you could never come between me and Jamie."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:44 am

"Don't worry" Teddy smiled at him. "I'm happy that's how things are" she really was.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:48 am

He smiled at her, leaning close to brush a kiss over her lips. "Good. I know how bad that sounded, I just didn't want to offend you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:58 am

"I thought we'd been over this.." she smiled as her eyes closed, feeling his lips brush across hers. "I'm not easily offended. And I treasure family, as I know you do. So I understand" Teddy smiled. "I understand, and I'm happy about it"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:17 am

He smiled. "I know. But often, what people say and what they mean are two different things. And while I trust you, the fact remains that I would rather not hurt your feelings if I could help it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:23 am

The blond smiled brightly at him.
"Don't worry so much" she said. "I'm pretty easy going. And I'm not as fragile as you might think me"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:25 am

He laughed softly. "Don't know if I believe that. Humans, in general, are pretty fragile."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next