Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:56 am

The door opened and closed, admitting the German. Unlike usual, though, he didn't stop to look around. Instead, he was heading for the bedroom, a determined tone to his steps and a grim look on his face.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:59 am

The bedroom though? It would be empty. In fact, it looked the exact same that it had looked when he'd left as if no one had been by it since they'd gotten up the night before. And the front door, unless he'd locked it when he'd left, would still be unlocked.

In the basement, the Caitiff raised her head, listening to the footsteps as they moved through the house, slowly pushing herself up onto her feet as she leaned against the wall.

"Medwyn..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:10 am

There was the sound of another door opening and closing. Then the sound of running water.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:13 am

She was afraid, so very afraid. Though not of him. Never of him.
What she feared was that he would look at her like that again. That he would turn her away and call her a liar.

She wasn't sure she could handle that heartache again. But... she couldn't just...

Slowly, still leaning against the wall for support, she made her way up the stairs from the basement to the hall and followed the sound of running water while trying to wipe away the worst of the dried tears that stained her face, though knowing well enough that the stale blood wouldn't be wiped away that easily.

"Medwyn....?" it was a quiet whisper as she hesitantly reached out to place her hand on the bedroom door, giving it a slight push.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:20 am

The bathroom door was closed -- and apparently, the source of the running water. It sounded like the shower was running.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:23 am

The Caitiff couldn't help it, the way she was trembling as she slipped into the bedroom and quietly closed the door behind her. But the bathroom? She stopped herself as she was about to try the door. Her hand trembling as she hesitated and inevitably pulled her hand away even as she steppe closer to the door.

"Love...?" again there was that broken quality to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:27 am

There was no answer.

Did he not hear her? Or was he just ignoring her?
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:28 am

If her heart could still beat, it would've been racing by now.

She closed her eyes tight and tested the door handle to see if it was locked and tried again.

"Please...? Medwyn...."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:30 am

Still no answer, but the door wasn't locked.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:31 am

The blond leaned against the door, but only opening it a tiny little bit so that she could be certain he'd hear her. Even if he didn't answer.

"You said we'd talk...." she aid quietly. "If there was anything... we would talk.... please...? Please won't you talk to me...?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:33 am

Once again, there was no answer.

Even with the door open.

Ignoring her? Or couldn't hear her?
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:35 am

It was like slowly dying....

"I'll wait.... if you want me gone..." she had to pause as she heard her own voice crack. "Tell me..." as she slowly pulled away from the door, moving to the bed but ending up simply leaning against it as she slid down onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:40 am

And there was still no answer.

Not for a good fifteen minutes, as he was in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:41 am

Well, she'd wait. As she said she would. He wasn't answering, she wasn't going to force him to accept her presence. So she sat on the floor wringing her fingers nervously with a pained expression of worry and hurt across her pale features. In fact, her hands were starting to hurt, but, she wasn't really paying attention to it. The pain not enough to take focus away from the tear in her heart.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:52 am

When he emerged from the bathroom -- wearing a pair of sweat pants and no shirt -- he also seemed to have wires resting against his chest.

Wearing... headphones.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:55 am

Which meant he hadn't heard her.

"M...." his name faded on her lips as the Caitiff moved to her feet and stopped herself from reaching out, closing her fingers in the air as she quickly pulled her arms back and wrapped them around herself to stop them.

She probably looked like Hell. She sure felt like it at least, there she stood in the blood stained clothes from yesterday, having slept in the basement where she'd curled up when he'd left.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:05 pm

He stared at her, then pulled the earbuds from his ears. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:08 pm

So many things she wanted to say. They all kept screaming in her head at the same time, her thoughts overwhelming each other.

"Do you hate me...?" it was barely above a whisper, fingers clutching at her arms there they stayed wrapped around her as if cold.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:23 pm

He seemed to think about that one for a moment. "No. I do not hate you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:26 pm

It still hurt that he had to pause and think about it before answering her. But at least the answer wasn't yes.

"Tell me what I can do...." Teddy whispered again, her voice trembling as her fingers continue to clutch at her arms because it was all she could do to stop herself from reaching out for him. "Tell me how I can make you believe me again... I made you a promise... I promised to always be honest..." those pained blue eyes locked with his. Pleading, silently pleading for him to talk to her.

----
edit: syntax error

Last edited by Teddy Blue on Thu May 24, 2012 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:27 pm

He stared at her for a moment. "Why did you hide this from me?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:01 pm

"I know Chimestry.... I know Obtenebration... and for that there are two Clans who would probably tear me apart if given a chance. I'm a freak and I know it..." but she didn't look away, not for a single moment. "I trust you.... with everything" her voice cracked, causing her to pause again. "I didn't actively hide it from you... I was thoughtless and didn't think about telling you... for which I am so sorry...." but being thoughtless on the matter wasn't an excuse.

The whisper was as strained as her fragile mind at the moment when she spoke again.
"I don't want to be a monster in your eyes.... I don't want to be this thing you don't trust..." the blond's right hand moved to the dog tags around her neck, her fingers closing around them with a tremble. "I've never loved anyone as I love you... and I never will love anyone as I love you Medwyn, because in you I've found what I've missing all my life. What my soul has searched for ever since I was given life... I've never been bound to anyone, but I wanted so badly to be yours I never once hesitated when I asked it of you..." and when she thought she couldn't cry anymore, the first streak of crimson eased down her cheek.

"You, are everything to me... And I will tell you anything you want to know about me... I will give you everything in my power... and I would give up everything for you and never once regret it..." her fingers were turning white there they clutched the dog tags.

"My name is Theodora Bluuner, I am a Caitiff, I am not Sabbat nor have I ever been. I've never lied to you and I never will. I never had an angle, and all I ever wanted was your love and to make you happy.... But if you can't forgive me..." she sobbed closing her eyes tight as she trembled. "Then I beg you, please... to believe me when I say you're everything to me, and that I love you with all that I am and all that I'll ever be... that what he have is real...."

And then her shoulders sagged, her arms falling to her sides, powerless as the trembling subsided and she seemingly just turned numb. Her body language speaking of surrender as the blond slowly raised her gaze to meet his again. The pain still very much present in those pools of blue, but more than that, there was love. Love for him as there had always been. And which would, regardless of this night, always be there for him.

"I love you... I won't fight you..." if he decided to...

"But I beg you... believe me..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:38 am

He crossed his arms, his lips thinning as he looked at her. "You didn't think to mention that you possess two powers that could, very easily, get you killed at any given moment? That will make everyone question your upbringing, your affiliations? Powers that make everyone think that your are nothing more than a liar? It just [i]didn't cross your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:43 am

"I told you about knowing Chimestry... I-I taught you..." she whispered softly. "I didn't tell you about knowing Obtenebration because I'm idiot.... because I didn't think..." the blond staggered slightly. Obviously not feeling too well.
"I was so happy... so happy to have met you, to be given your love and your affection... We were happy..." she hoped he'd been happy... "I didn't think about telling you things because I was foolish and caught up in being... being accepted and cared for..."

"I can't make this right... can I?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:46 am

He leaned back against the wall. "Let me put this into a little perspective for you, Teddy." He just watched her -- he didn't touch her. "Now, I don't think you're all that old, but it's fairly easy for even me to hold you down. That said, your power? Could have gotten you killed. And with it, it could have gotten me killed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next