Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:46 pm

He smiled again and pressed another kiss to her lips. He was pressed against her, feeling her warmth as he nipped lightly at her lip. "I'm so not sweet."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:50 pm

"You are to me... sweet and giving" Teddy murmured against his lips with a hot breath, pressing her own to his with enough warmth and passion to it to let him know the truth behind those words. She could think of nothing sweeter than him. His touch and his sounds and his love.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:08 pm

He laughed softly. "I think you are the only person in the world who would ever say that about me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:35 am

"Doesn't make it any less true" Teddy smiled up at him. "I love you. So much" so so much.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:52 pm

He laughed softly, one hand coming up so that gentle fingertips could caress her cheek. They moved and slipped into her hair, so that he could play with one soft, blonde curl. "And I love you, my Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:13 pm

"Oh Medwyn...." he really could turn her to mush just like that.

The softly smiling blond lifted her head just enough to brush her lips across his with a loving touch and a whisper as warm as the lips that caressed his. "Take me to bed? I want to stay close to you..." and she really didn't want to leave his embrace, not for a second. She wanted to meet the day in his arms, just like this.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:04 pm

He smiled as he pulled away from her -- but only for a moment -- and taking her with him, to boot. He slipped one arm behind her back and one behind her knees, lifting her easily against his chest as he rose to his feet. With gentle steps, he started across the living room floor and toward the stairs that would lead to their bedroom. "With pleasure, my lady."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:54 am

Her arms still around him, she nuzzled into the corner of his neck with a content sigh and a lingering smile.
"You spoil me" and she sounded oh so happy about it too.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:59 am

He laughed as he carried her up the stairs. He laughed softly as he took each careful step, making sure to not bump her into walls or anything of the sort. "I try to, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:16 am

"And you succeed" Teddy grinned, kissing him before nuzzling into the corner of his neck. "I love being yours" she sighed contentedly. "So much..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:31 am

He smiled, kissing her gently. "I'm glad. I mean that... I'm actually really glad."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:24 pm

"Good. I love it that I can make you happy. There's nothing I want more than to make you happy" the smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:29 pm

He laughed softly. "Not even a pony?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:33 am

"Not even a pony" she laughed. "What do I need a pony for when I can ride you?" hey, she just had to.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:30 am

He laughed in a very delighted sort of way. It was good to hear, actually, that he could laugh so easily. "Good point. But I thought all little girls wanted a pony?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:33 am

"I'm not that little" Teddy smiled. "I'm just a few years younger than you" alright, so maybe, like twenty. But still, that was but a few years when you were kindred. "I dunno, I never wanted a pony. Maybe I'm just weird"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:36 am

He laughed. "What did you want as a little girl, then? If it wasn't a pony."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:46 am

She nuzzled into him again, quietly sighing with a soft smile as she brushed a hand across his chest.
"I wanted aunts, and uncles, and grandparents..." she said softly. "My parents changed their names when they fled, to hide from prosecution. So I don't know if I ever had any other family outside of them and my sisters, or if they were all killed during the war. It's silly... but I always wanted a big family" she said softly, not sounding sad though, simply... wistful. Her memories of her family were, after a,, very dear to her, and something she cherished.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:59 am

He nodded again. This... was uncomfortable territory for him, even though he tried to not show her that. "Ah, I see. So many people died in that war."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:07 am

She knew it was. She was too young to have truly felt the war, but she'd felt the after effects of it.

The blond lifted her chin, touching her lips to the side of his neck with a whisper.
"Love you.." she wouldn't linger on uncomfortable things. Not when all she wanted was to be happy with him and for him to be happy with her. "Take me to bed, love... I want to hold you when the sun comes up" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:12 am

He smiled as he cradled her, carrying her to the bedroom. Gently, he lay her down on their bed in the room that had been dayproofed. He followed the laying her down with a gentle kiss of his lips against hers. "As my lady wishes."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:33 pm

And once he'd laid her down and leaned in again, her arms went back around him. One leg sliding along his and to his hip to pull him close while she kissed him.
"I love the touch of your hands" Teddy smiled at him between soft kisses.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:55 am

He liked this, the way she seemed to need to touch him. It thrilled him and he smiled, his hands caressing her. Her back, her buttocks, the swell of her hip. Down her thigh and back up again to the back of her neck. He took the kisses, too, delighting in the feel and taste of her. "And you can have as many of my touches as you want."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:58 am

He could feel her shivering lightly as his hands traveled her body, a good feeling without doubt as she arched softly into him with a smile while she kissed him. And he was right, she did need to touch him. Her hands gentle and loving in their caress.
"I like that..." very, very much in fact. And while the sex was amazing, being able to curl up and cuddle like this was just as precious to her, just as good.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:05 am

He smiled as he continued to caress her. He leaned in for a kiss, just a feather-light brush of his lips against hers. "I'm glad you do. We'd be seriously screwed if you didn't."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next