Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:55 pm

She would've been gritting her teeth on concentration if it hadn't been for the panties, her trembling breath punctuated by muffled whimpers as her arms tensed, fingers, if possible, digging further into the fabric of the couch.
Oh she loved how he made her feel, loved how he he felt. But despite her efforts it was clear that her will would fail her soon. The blond turning her head from side to side as the tension in her body kept building, kept threatening to win. Her legs still tight around him, her hips more or less lifting off the couch to meet the thrust of his.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:00 pm

She was losing herself to the sensations that he visited upon her. He liked that, though, didn't mind in the least how she squirmed and writhed and thrust her hips to meet with his. He gave her more, though, his touches and hands were gentle while he took her, pressed into her over and over with that gentle rhythm that he knew she would like.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:46 pm

The cry could still be heard despite the gag, her willpower losing the battle with her instinct as her hands let go of the couch. Her wrists might still be restrained by her top, but she could still wrap her arms around him, her hands in his hair and the back of his neck. Clinging to him, almost desperately in her pleasure. A pleasure that was mere moments from overwhelming her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:05 am

He didn't protest her arms going around him. Though he did continue to move, he was much more gentle with her now than he had been before. And he smiled at her, placing feather-light kisses on the breasts that he had just a short while ago been abusing. He wanted to see her, wanted to look into her face as she came, so that he could feel her pleasure as well. And this was one of the best ways to do it, with her arms locked around him and he above her, moving at the rhythm that she often set for them.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:22 am

She loved it. Loved the way he touched her, held her, moved with her. The press of his hips, the touch of his lips on her slightly sore skin. It felt like Heaven. Teasing, warm, gentle. The slow movements drawing out her pleasure, causing her to linger on that brink of ecstasy a few moments longer before letting her fall over it.

Her arms tensed, legs legs wrapped tightly around him as the first wave rushed through her. The tender cry that normally would've been drawn from her lips muffled by the gag as she squirmed in his arms while her body pulsed with warmth around him, wanting his pleasure as much as her own.
The blond's head falling back as another muffled cry escaped her while her fingers clung to the back of his neck and closed in his hair. Her pleasure, her passion and her unquestionable love for him written across her features in the look of pure bliss that followed while she panted and tried to gasp for air she no longer needed.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:28 am

He was letting her ride it. Letting her ride the waves of pleasure that he had brought to her for a few moments before he let himself give in. For a few moments, she was treated to a short burst of faster thrusts, though he wasn't taking her any harder. Just faster, as she felt him starting to shiver, hearing his moans as he let himself be overcome a few moments after she was. He had just wanted -- needed -- to see her pleasure first.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:32 am

Oh his moans, the way he felt when he gave in, oh she loved that so much. Her arms tightened around him as she continued to cling to him, as her own body continued to flexed and grip at him with an intensity and warmth only he would ever feel from her, that only he could ever bring out in her.
The blond trembled softly, still whimpering and moaning they shared that precious moment of bliss. Together, in each others arms.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:04 pm

With gentle fingers, he reached up to pluck the panties from between her lips. And just as quickly replaced them with his own mouth, his lips hot and sweet moving over hers. He wanted a kiss, he wanted to taste her in that moment. When she was satisfied, right after he had brought her such pleasure. Nothing in the world could be sweeter than a kiss right then.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:24 am

She answered his lips with a hungry kiss, one filled with her desire and need for him. Sweet and loving as she moaned against his lips and sought his tongue with her own, wanting to taste him, all of him while trembling arms held him tightly pressed to her. The blond's back even arching off the couch to press herself up against him. Needing, wanting, all of him. The only man who could ever make her feel that way.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:02 pm

His mouth covered hers, the soft groan from his throat a sound of sweet pleasure. He kissed her, his arms wrapping around her to pull her close to him. She was under him, yes, but he still held her just as tightly, just as sweetly, as though she were a precious doll that he couldn't bear to break. "Are you all right, love?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:02 pm

"Do you really need to ask?" the blond murmured against his lips as she arched into him again. The slight squirm of her hips against his as her legs pulled him in, causing those slick, warm silken walls to flex and grip at him again. Her low whimper punctuated by another kiss as she pressed her lips to his in a whisper of love and affection. One hand still entwined in his hair while the other rested on the back of his neck with a warm touch.
She was so much more than just alright.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:00 am

He smiled as he looked down at her, a soft groan coming from him as she felt her tightening around him. God, she felt so good that he just couldn't help it. He leaned over to kiss her, one hand raising to brush the hair from her cheek, his own face smiling all the while. "I wanted to make sure. Sometimes, it can be hard to deal with. Some very, very much refuse to have themselves gagged with their own underpants."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:28 am

Teddy smiled into the kiss, lightly nipping at his lips as he pulled away to speak. The hand on the back of his neck gently massaging the muscles with a loving touch as she gazed up at him.

"Maybe I think it's kinda hot..." okay so maybe the maybe didn't belong in that sentence.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:34 am

He laughed at that. "You like it when I gag you with your own panties?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:58 am

She was already blushed with warmth, it just kinda grew a bit deeper, that red colour that graced her cheeks.
"What...? You obviously like doing it"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:57 am

He laughed. "Yes, I do, but I'm well aware that I'm not a normal person. I just don't want to go too far and frighten you sometime."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:29 am

"I'd tell you" she smiled, pressing her lips to his before smiling up at him again. "And I trust you... so, I don't think you'd frighten me, because I know in my heart I have nothing to fear from you"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:52 am

He smiled at that, closing the distance between them to kiss her gently, then nuzzle against her shoulder. "Good. Just let me know if I get to be too much for you. That's all I ask. I can pull it in, you know."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:06 pm

"You know I'd tell you" though she really didn't worry even if he might. Because even if he got rough, the blond didn't fear him harming her.

Her arms around him, she gently ran her hands up and down his back and neck in caress. Her legs still wrapped around him, still lingering on that pleasurable high that he'd brought her too and which feeling was as intoxicating as him. "My love... I hope you'll always want me this much.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:48 am

Smiling, he tilted his head to her hand and kissed her gently. One hand caressed her idly while he did, his face above her and looking into her eyes. "Well, I don't imagine that it'll change, love."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:24 pm

She could probably lose herself in those eyes and spend the rest of her life happy.
"Yours" Teddy smiled, sliding a hand down to rest on his chest above his heart. "Mine..."
Oh, she just wanted to curl up with him and not move until night came again.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:02 am

He smiled at her, his hand still lightly caressing her skin -- wherever he could reach. Gently, he pressed another kiss to her lips. "Mine. And yours. Why you put up with me, I'll never know."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:19 am

"Mmm..." she drew her breath, arching into his touch and into him as she lifted her head just enough to steal a light kiss. "Same reason you put up with me... I love you with my heart" her own hands gently easing across his neck and shoulders, just wanting to keep feeling him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:46 pm

He grinned as he looked at her. He nuzzled slightly against her throat, peppering it with gentle kisses as she touched him, kept him close to her. "There's that. You truly are entirely too sweet to me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:28 pm

The murmur was one of complete and utter contentment. The smile one of pure bliss as she leaned her head back, exposing more of her neck to him while her fingers moved into his hair and flexed gently.
"I could say the same about you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next