Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:29 am

When Medwyn came home, he was wresting with something that he was trying to bring in the front door.

"Teddy? TEDDY! You home, baby?"

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:34 am

"Coming" her voice called from upstairs before moments later the blond came bouncing down the stairs. "Hey, whatcha... oh!" her face lit up into a bright smile. "Let me help you" well, as best as she could anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:39 am

The chest was heavy -- close to two hundred pounds. Which was why he was wrestling with it. "Hello, my love. Ethan sent this for you." The chest was obviously much heavier at the moment than it probably should have been.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:43 am

Oh, look, now she suddenly looked a little pale, though she helped him anyways so they could maneuver through the door and into the living room.
"E-Ethan?" really, now she looked at the thing as if it might be a Mimick that would chew her head off if she got too close. "Why would he send me anything?" seriously. Why on earth would he send her anything?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:07 am

He wrestled the chest inside and sat it down, pulling out an envelope and passing it toward her. "I haven't a clue, love. He sent this, though."

Inside the envelope was a letter, that he waited patiently for her to read.

"Medwyn,
I saw Teddy admiring this chest while I was out on the town. She was a good sport when I was having a little fun at her expense, so I bought this for her.

Feel free to present it to her as partially from you if you wish.

-Ethan"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:11 am

So she couldn't help but laugh a little when she read that. Good sport? She hadn't been sure what foot to stand on in all honesty. The blond bit her lip softly and offered the letter to Medwyn.
"He freaked me out. That's what he did" Teddy chuckled as she crouched down in front the chest to open it. "Though he didn't have to buy this for me just because I acted like a spooked teenager"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:28 am

He laughed. "You don't know Ethan very well, do you?" But he waited for her to actually open the chest, taking a moment to lean comfortably against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:31 am

"Don't know mister Grumpy Pants one bit" she honestly admitted and popped the chest open.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:39 am

Inside, there is a body dummy in a flannel shirt and jeans pants.

Medwyn, for his part, laughed softly. "Ethan is one of the few Kindred in this city who has always given me respect." Obviously, that meant something to the German.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:47 am

She had to admit that for a moment her mind had started wandering though only for a few seconds before recognizing it for what it was.
"He's also obviously a bit of a smartass.." she said, letting out a soft laughter that was obviously tinted with relief before leaning her head back to look up at Medwyn. "But he sounds like a good man" she added with a smile, because if Medwyn liked him? Then honestly so did she. You know, once she'd gotten used to the creepy factor.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:29 am

He laughed, quietly. "He's a terrific smartass, actually. But yes, he's a good man." For a moment, he frowned, looking at the ground as he shook his head. "He's been through a lot. Pro tip: don't talk to him about the Sheriff."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:09 am

"Alright" the blond said softly as she stood up and moved her arms around him. She wasn't about to ask why, she trusted his judgement, and so there was no reason to ask questions.
She leaned in and touched her lips to his cheek before pulling back slightly with a smile.
"You should ask him over sometime" Teddy smiled. "Just tell him not to bring any actual bodies"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:16 am

He laughed, leaning over to kiss her gently. "We should have a housewarming party."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:23 am

That had her smiling.
"I'd love that" the blond smiled brightly as she stole another light kiss from his lips. One hand moving to cup his cheek. "If you're sure you wanna?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:59 am

He laughed, cupping her cheek. "It was my idea. Let's only invite those that we trust, though, all right? Those that we're sure we're okay with them knowing where we sleep."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:26 am

He got a smiling nod before she turned her head just enough to kiss his hand without looking away from him.
"Sounds good" she smiled. In fact, it sounded very very nice.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:46 am

He smiled at her. "You just get me a list of everyone you want to invite to the party and I'll start working on invitations."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:04 am

"Mm, I don't know that many" the blond admitted with a light tilt of her head. "I trust Cassie, and Rai or Griselda, or whichever name she uses the most, seems nice. I've met a fair few, but there's a difference between knowing someone briefly and trusting them" well obviously.
"And Jamie and the family's kinda obviously on the list. Think Grace will bring the kitty?" she added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:53 am

He laughed. "Yes, she will. Have you met Jim yet? He's also safe and trustworthy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:37 am

"Jim's the warlock isn't he?" she said sounding slightly apprehensive but giving him a nod none the less. "I'll trust you on that" the blond smiled with a slight nod of her head.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:49 am

He looked confused, then shook his head. "Oh! No. I meant Jim McKay."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:54 am

"Oh!" well how was she suppose to know? "Too many Jim's around" she couldn't help but laugh. "But yeah, sure, the tall cowboy seems nice"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:58 am

He laughed. "Well, that's one way to put it...."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:10 am

"Well fine, you describe him so everyone would know who it is then without using the words "tell cowboy"?" hmm?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:20 am

"Giant pretty-boy with the accent who walks in a room and panties fall off?" What? It was fitting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next