Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:23 am

She opened her mouth, looked like she was trying to figure out what to say, closed it again and then shook her head with a soft laughter.
"Thaaat might work too I guess" she laughed."So giant pretty boy, Cassie, Ethan, Rai, Jamie and the family. Anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:27 am

He looked thoughtful and shook his head. "That's all I can think of, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:37 am

"I think that sounds like a good crowd" she smiled. "Oh, and Grace asked if we'd let her bless the place according to the old ways" which she had no clue what was but it didn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:48 am

He laughed. "I'm fine with it. Just ask her where she's going to find a black cock in Florida... or maybe I don't want to know."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:51 am

"I'm not sure I wanna know either now" she laughed, pushing herself up to touch her lips to his in a light kiss. "She asked if I liked cats though" he could probably know where that was going. "Though then she showed up with a panther, I'm not sure if she meant a kitty or like a big cat..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:38 am

He shook his head with another laugh. "With Grace? It could be either one, really."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:42 am

"I reckon you're more of a dog person right? Could I still have a cat though? Assuming she meant an actual cat" and not a huge predator.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:23 am

He tilted his head. "If you really want. Don't tell her, but I actually hate cats."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:57 pm

A part of her wanted to go "aaw" but the bigger part of her couldn't help but chuckle, so that's what she went with first anyways.
"Hey, means I was right" the blond smiled at him. "For some reason I couldn't quite picture you getting along with one. Go figure?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:27 am

He laughed. "I'm actually more of a weasel person."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:03 am

Teddy tilted her head to the side.
"Really?"
She drew her breath and while she didn't actually bounce she might as well have, he could probably feel the energy in her body.
"Can we get a weasel?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:48 pm

He laughed. "Yes. We can get a weasel. Or maybe three."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:52 pm

You know that high pitched "iiih!" sound some girls can do? Yeah, Teddy could make that sound while grinning excitedly and actually bouncing in place now even if she had her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:56 pm

He laughed. "Let's start with a couple of ferrets. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:58 pm

"Pretty please yes!" never mind the fact that those things chewed through wires and were prone to biting, they were also cute and cuddly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:19 pm

He grinned. "Done and done. We'll go get pick up two of them tomorrow night."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:25 pm

"Oh, thank you!" she exclaimed, pulling him in tight to press her lips to his before nuzzling into the corner of his neck with a happy smile still on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:52 pm

He kissed her, still laughing. His arms around her, he nuzzled one of her shoulders gently, then leaned his head up enough so that his lips could play at her throat. Just lightly, not a bite, more like a little nip without his teeth. "Don't thank me yet. You get to clean the cage."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Teddy, her eyes closed, bit her lip with a smile and leaned her head back when she felt his lips touch her throat.
"I think I'll be able to manage" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:49 am

He laughed softly, leaning up so he could press another soft kiss to her lips. "Should we ghoul them?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:46 am

Her eyes drifted shut when he kissed her, the caitiff smiling against his lips before pulling back just enough to look up at him.
"Mm, I dunno. I've never had any pets as a vampire..." too much moving around for that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:37 am

He looked thoughtful. "Hold on. I'm trying to imagine what a ferret with Potence will be like."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:52 am

She blinked.
"Oh my..." the blond giggled. "They'd probably be stronger than me"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:12 pm

He laughed. "Only for a little while. I can make you stronger."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:26 pm

"Mm.." she bit her lip softly, one hand toying with the fabric of his shirt. "Jamie offered to teach me but I dunno. I have to admit... I like it that you're stronger than me" what? Come on... being allowed to be weak and vulnerable in the protective arms of someone strong was a good feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Off His Chest (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next