Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Because you're family - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:37 pm

She more or less pulled her out of the sofa with her, holding her hand as she lead her upstairs with a smile to show her around. From what was indeed a miniature workshop with a fair few toys and work in progress things laying around, to the guest room (she loved that they had an actual guest room) to the bedroom with the wrought iron frame bed and the roses that had climbed all the way up the wall to peek through the open windows.

Like the rest of the house it had that homey feel to it, that warm, comforting feel that the Caitiff seemed to like so much. And she looked so happy showing the Elder around with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:06 pm

She let herself be dragged along, laughing.

"Tis beautiful, lass."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:12 pm

"Thank you" Teddy smiled at her, having stopped by the open window where the roses were peeking in. "I like it. It's cozy" and she liked cozy. "And I think he likes it too" the blond said.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Serene jumped up on the bed and flopped down again. Purring.

"She approves as well."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:23 pm

The blond laughed as she watched the panther.
"Oh I hope Medwyn isn't allergic" she grinned, well aware that allergies wasn't really a problem for their kind.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:31 pm

And there was much rolling and rumpling of covers. Then she closed her eyes, ready to sleep.

"Daughter mine, ye canna stay here. But ye can nap for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:38 pm

"If it was just my bed she could stay for as long as she'd like but I'm not so sure Medwyn would be up for sharing a bed with a kitty that big" Teddy snickered. "Might get a bit crowded"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:25 am

She laughed.

"She'll just nap. Why dinna ye show me th' grounds?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:39 am

"Oh, the garden!" she loved the garden. It showed in the way her eyes lit up as she quickly dragged Grace with her downstairs and outside to look around a garden that was truly full of flowers. It would appear dominated by roses and sunflowers and daffodils, looking perhaps not as if it had been carefully planned, though it had been carefully and lovingly tended to.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:48 am

She walked among the flowers, reaching out to touch one every once in a while.

"Oh, love. This be beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:03 pm

"Yeah?" she looked so happy when Grace told her that. "I always wanted a garden I just never had a place were I could have one. Never stayed anywhere long enough"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:06 pm

She turned.

"Ye're settin' down roots. Tha' is good. If ye'll allow me, I'd like t' bless ye're home in th' old ways."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:09 pm

"I'd be honoured" the blond smiled. "I really want this to be, you know, our place"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 pm

She nods.

"Be sure t' ask Medwyn. I will nay d' anythin' wi'out full permission. T'will nay stick otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:18 pm

"Of course, I'll ask him" the blond nodded. "I wouldn't want to do anything to this place without him agreeing anyways" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:20 pm

She nodded.

"Now. D' ye ha' whiskey?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:26 pm

Teddy had to think about that for a couple if moments before nodding.
"Yeah, we do actually" she smiled. "Got half a bottle stashed away in the kitchen" the blond said as she motioned for her to walk back to the house with her so they could retrieve it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:30 pm

She followed, touching the blooms on her way.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:35 pm

Sure enough, having kicked her shoes off on the way in, and climbing onto the kitchen counter, half a bottle was retrieved with a triumphant grin at the Gangrel.
"Ta-dah!"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:40 pm

She laughed.

"Can't drink th' stuff, unfortunately. 'Less tis th' stuff fro' th' Setites."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:06 am

"Oh, sorry, no" she turned around and sat down on the kitchen counter with the bottle still in her hands. "I'll make sure to have something for next time though. This here is just gathering dust anyways" suggesting that she couldn't drink it either.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:07 pm

She smiled.

"Aye. Can Medwyn still drink?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:13 am

"Mmm, no" she shook her head slowly, fiddling with the bottle in her hands. "He can't" the blond smiled gently, perhaps even a bit apologetically as if that was somehow her fault.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:17 am

She nodded.

"Verra well. I ken wha' gift I'll be bringin' t' the house warmin'."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:19 am

Teddy gave a light nod of her head and smiled again.
"You don't really need to bring anything other than yourself and a smile you know" she said, tapping her heels against the kitchen counter she was still sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because you're family - Sunflower Beach
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next