Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Because you're family - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:22 am

She nodded.

"Right. Why toys?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:27 am

"Dad was a watchmaker, my mom made toys. I learned a lot from both of them" she smiled. "I had two younger sisters back then. I guess a part of me wanted to keep the memories alive. To keep something important with me from when I still had a family. Something I could share with others to make them happy too" she looked at Grace. "If that makes sense?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:29 am

She kissed the girl's forehead.

"Perfect sense. D' ye have anythin' o' there's t' keep?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:35 am

The blond shook her head with a slightly sad smile.
"No, not really. I got some dried rose petals from the flowers on their graves..." she said softly, and while those were still sore memories she none the less smiled. "They all died on the night of my embrace. The house burned to the ground so there wasn't really anything to retrieve afterwards"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:36 am

Her embrace tightened.

"Ah, love. I be sorry."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:39 am

"It's alright" she smiled and closed her eyes as she leaned into the embrace. "It happened a ling time ago and you cant keep crying over something forever. None of them would've wanted that"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:40 am

She gave a heavy sigh.

"Aye. I ken tha'."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:44 am

Not really knowing what else to say, she just hugged her back.
"Keep the good memories. That's what they would've wanted"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:45 am

She smiled.

"Ye take care o' Medwyn. I lost me Mate few years back. Tis th' worst o' pains."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:02 am

She tensed for a moment, hiding her face against the other woman's shoulder with a whisper.
"I'll look after him.. I swear... I-I don't know what I'd do if I lost him..." chances were though that she'd break.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:05 am

"If th' worst happens, ye come t' me, an' we'll take care o' it t'gether. Promise."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:14 am

"Please... I don't..." didn't want to talk about it. Didn't want to think about it. Please..
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:13 pm

She nodded.

"Last I'll e'er say on't. Now, why dinna ye tell me how ye became one o' th' monsters in th' night."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:33 pm

Anything was better to talk about the possibility of ... mm, no, she really didn't want to think about it. So even a question about her Embrace felt like a slight relief in comparison.
"I'm not sure how much there is to tell, it's all a haze at best. Fragmented images of a shadow in my room, the scent of fire, screams... I don't really know what happened, just that when I woke up I was alone and laying in the snow outdoors... The village was burning, looking as if it had been attacked by.. something" the blond gave a light shrug of her shoulders. "So many dead, including my family. No sign of what or who had done it. And waking up dead not knowing or understanding what had happened? Let's just say it a good thing no one was there to see me the first few weeks"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Her embrace tightened.

"No wonder ye dinna think ye deserve us. Such a beginning. We will just ha' t' do our best t' banish those memories. Mine was....a bit more traditional. An' I ha' ne'er made a child o' me own. Probably why I cling t' th' ones me blood ha' gi'en me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:48 pm

"They're just memories" she smiled softly. "I stopped looking for answers to them a long time ago. Whoever my Sire was or is, they haven't come looking for me, so I see no point digging in the past when it won't change anything" and besides, those memories weren't really as bad as some others..
"I got a family again now.." Teddy looked up at her and smiled gently. "With the man I love"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:53 pm

She nodded.

"That's all ye need."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:57 pm

"It is..." Teddy smiled at her. "He... I'm so lucky to have met him"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:00 pm

She shook her head.

"Nay luck, lass. Fate. When two people be meant t' be t'gether, the Goddess finds a way."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:12 pm

The blond let out a soft chuckle.
"You know... I had to travel across the world to meet someone from my own country that I never would've met if I hadn't been Embraced to begin with" she smiled. "I don't even know how old he is, and honestly, I don't care. There's so many things I don't know about him but I find it doesn't really matter. It wouldn't change who he is. And as long as I know how to make him smile? Then" Teddy shrugged with a lingering smile. "Then I know all I need to know"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:19 pm

She gave a sigh.

"Aye. Tha' be all ye need t' ken. When th' heart gets involved. And for his smiles? We'll rip th' world apart for ye."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:32 pm

"He's got such a beautiful smile..." the obviously love struck Caitiff said softly. "I promised him I'd forever endeavour to make him smile like that..." and she would, she would forever do her best to make him smile...
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:33 pm

She nodded.

"Good. Now, show me ye're place. I want t' see 't all."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:57 pm

"Sure" the blond smiled. Hey, she had a hone, she was happy to show her. "Mmm, you've already seen the living room" she chuckled. "And you can see the kitchen from here" Teddy added with a chuckle and waved towards the open kitchen. "Mini workshop and bedrooms upstairs, wanna see?" the Caitiff was already moving to stand.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Serene jumped to the ground and waited.

"Aye, lass. Show me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because you're family - Sunflower Beach   Because you're family - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because you're family - Sunflower Beach
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next