Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:53 pm

"Hmm my biggest fantasy.. that is going to cost you." he replied his voice like hardened steel wrapped in velvet as he teased Marcus, his hand reaching between them and cupping Marcus through the fabric of his jeans.

"The rest is yours," he whispered as he kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:12 pm

He chuckles against Dima's lips, pressing upward into his hand while his eyes drift shut. After a time, he draws back, green eyes opening to rest on his lover playfully "Mmmhmm, and what might be the cost, oh tempting one" he says in a smoky, sultry whisper. "I'll pay it gladly"
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:15 pm

"I think you should have to set the price, what would you pay for such information... it is after all a fantasy, thus something of great worth." he arched a brow playfully.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:36 pm

He laughs, wrapping his arms around Dima's broad shoulders "I'm thinkin I could pay you in trade maybe. Or perhaps...I could come up with something extra special for our next date. You know how fertile my imagination can be." He grins impishly, hips still moving as he grinds his denim covered cock into Dima's have. "But, if you simply -must- have payment, I'm sure I can think of something special for you. Something wondrous."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:40 pm

"I tell you what, you think about it, and when you have set your price we will return to the topic then." he licked his lips playfully.

"In the mean time..." his hand had already lowered to slowly unzip Marcus's jeans.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:05 pm

The zipper slides down easily, allowing Marcus's manhood to spring free, slapping him in the stomach. His hands slide down Dima's sides and stomach to work deftly at his own zipper before hooking his thumbs into the waist line and sliding them down his hips. "Make love to me Dima" comes the whispered request, soft and sensual as he lifts his hips, helping Dima to work his own jeans off. The blood, long since dried, but still sticky, seems to bind the two together in an odd mirror of their own shared bond.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:34 pm

"Gladly." he whispered back as he lost himself in Marcus's body. His hands sensually pushed Marcus's jeans from his legs allowing his hands to caress down and across his legs, his inner thighs, across his hips. His abs brushing across his member as he moved, slowly one at a time as if the move was practiced, but second nature all at the same time.

Dima lowered his lips to Marcus's throbbing cock swirling his tongue around the head of his member, running his tongue along the thick vein just along the underside. Then his lips fell away to kiss over Marcus's hips, and his inner thighs. His tongue tasting every inch along the way.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:24 pm

The pants removed, Marcus lowers himself back down to the bed while stretching his arms out above him. His skin is still warm from the previous beating, which continues thumping solidly within his chest, perhaps even a bit stronger as his excitement grows. "Oh Dima...." he breaths out, pressing himself upward into the mans mouth as the licks at the head of his cock, then lowering back to the bed as the handsome man moves on. In a decidedly bold gesture, Marcus reaches down to run his fingers though Dima's hair, pressing him firmly back into the rounded orb of his balls while lifting a leg to rest against the mans broad shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Dima chuckled at that, as his tongue swept out to taste Marcus's flesh, sweeping over each ball, teeth teasing the skin of each inner thigh. He hooked his arms under Marcus's knees pulling both legs up and resting them upon his shoulders. His tongue darted down sweeping over the tight little bit of flesh teasing it, nipping gently with his teeth before his tongue swept back up and over his balls. His large hand came up to gently caress Marcus's member, as Dima lifted his hand to his teeth and bit his palm, slicking down his own member, Marcus's legs still pulled up over his shoulders.

In what seemed to be long slow agonizing moments for Dima, he using is own blood to ease his passage began to slowly sink into Marcus's tight opening. Pressing forward slowly ever so slowly so as not to hurt him. Each time he moved forward an inch, he pulled back so only the head of his member remained with in him. His fingers dug into Marcus's legs with effort he took not to simply ram himself into Marcus in one long fluid stroke.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:38 pm

In a suddenly vulnerable position, Marcus grins between his legs at the man kneeling just behind him, reaching down to pull apart his firm cheeks. His fangs slip out just a touch as he watches Dima coat his rigid member with a thick layer of his vitae before beginning the slow press inside. Marcus groans softly while his jaw opens and closes without words. His eyes remain fixed on Dima's face, moving down to his sculpted stomach which clenches and relaxes as he slowly begins filling the young man. Once firmly embedded, Marcus reaches between his legs to runs his fingertips down the muscular frame of Dima's chest and abs, clearly enjoying the feeling of the firm flesh beneath them. While it's not important to him what DIma looks like, it was easy to enjoy the stunning attributes that his lover possessed.

"Oh my god..." he whispers his eyes finally closing involuntarily as more and more of Dima's thick cock presses into of his warm body. His hole clenches around the member tightly, gripping at it with the strength of a vice and perhaps a wee bit of potence, not enough to hurt, but surely enough to maintain a strong hold
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:42 pm

He slowly rocked his hips pistoning into and out of Marcus. Each thrust pushing him further into the tight opening. A low growl rolled out fro deep with in his chest. Dima's hands moved over Marcus legs and inner thighs. One large hand cupped his balls, the other moved to wrap around his member at the base offering his rigid flesh a gentle squeeze. His wrist moving up and down, teasing and pleasing him keeping time with his own thrusts into his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:24 pm

His head falling back some, Marcus lifts his hips into the mans steadily deepening thrusts while the muscles within his thighs flex and release. His jaw works soundlessly as DIma's hands explore him and with a low grown, rotates his hips up into the large hand of his lovers. His hips move with a steady, decidedly seductive sensuality as he peers up into Dima's rugged face.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:48 am

Dima takes him slowly thrusting deeper into him, his own gaze locked with Marcus's. His hands tracing over Marcus's flesh touching every inch of him, claiming him. He wanted Marcus to feel him as much as he felt Marcus. Leaning forward he pressed deeper into Marcus, his chest pressing against the young mans as he lowered his lips to Marcus's. Kissing him deeply as he twisted his hips grinding against Marcus's ass making love to him with his entire body.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:29 pm

Marcus sinks readily into the lovemaking, his hips lifting just a bit to allow Dima a way deeper into his body. His hands wrap around the mans broad shoulders as a low, sultry moan drifts from his throat as the slowly building intensity of his lovers ministrations. His skin is still warm, and heating up even more with each passing minute while he draws Dima tighter against his body. His mouth lowers to the man's neck, blunted teeth nipping sharply at the flesh. "Oh god..." he moans out breathily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3