Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint Empty
PostSubject: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:22 pm

A soft knock sounded at his door.

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:30 pm

Marcus opens the door and flashes Dima a wide smile, beckoning him inside "Hey babe. You're looking sexy as ever" he says, leeting his eyes roam slowly down over Dima's form for a brief few seconds before standing aside, raising one hand to the top of the door and leaning against it. He was dressed casually, in blue jeans and a tight black teeshirt, feet bare as they sink into the plush carpeting.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Dima held a long white box in one hand, and Marcus's cello in his other. Dressed in simple dark slacks with a dark blue button down shirt he leaned in and before entering dropped a kiss onto Marcus's lips, it was playful, and loving, but there was a subtle heat to it that spoke to more to come.

"You have a gift." he smiled handing the long white box to Marcus a knowing smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Marcus grins, lifting his head up meet Dim'as kiss with his own warm lips while reaching out to casually run his fingers down Dima's stomach "Does that mean I get to unwrap it?" he says playfully, breaking the kiss a few moments later and closing the door. In the background music played.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:58 pm

Dima stepped into the room, leaning the cello carefully against the wall just inside the door. The long white box, tied with a white ribbon now held in both of his hands.

"Well you would need to take the box.. and untie the ribbon.. and." he arched a playful brow of his own as he stepped backwards and pressed the door closed with his back.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Taking a confident step forward, his hand moving towards the box with an gentle smile on his lips. "I almost just bypassed the box and went straight for the big present. I'm a sucker for beautifully gift wrapped things..." he says, grinning upwards before tugging at the ribbon ends.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Dima held the box as Marcus slowly untied the ribbon, the lid of the box easily lifting away to reveal a bouquet of flowers. White peonies, dark blue hydrangyas all tied with a midnight blue ribbon, so dark it was almost black. Oddly enough it matched his shirt.

Tucked under the flowers was a dvd.

"I thought you might already have it, but I wasn't taking any chances." he said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:33 pm

His gaze softens, as he spies the dvd while reaching into the box and withdrawing the flowers. He lifts the flowers to his nose, hiding his wide smile, but his eyes raise to Dima's and reveals it anyway "You have to be, the best, most wonderful guy in the entire world" he says, reaching out to take Dima's hand before beginning to lead them into the room "I don't know if I have comfy wool pjs anymore, and ice cream is right out....but, would you like to cuddle with me while we watch it on the bed?" Suddenly shy, lifts the flowers to his nose again, hiding his face. If he could blush, he would be scarlet right this second
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Snagging the movie from his hand he began heading back over to where he knew Marcus's bed was, calling over his shoulder. "That was the plan.. well except for the PJ's I don't do pajamas." he flashed him a provocative roguish smile as he dropped down to a crouch to put the dvd into the player. Snagging the remote he headed back to the bed, where he paused with an arched brow waiting for Marcus to join him.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Marcus runs and leaps into the bed, rolling so that he is cuddled up next to Dima in a flash, head to chest "I would burn any pair if Pj's you ever tried to hide that beautiful body of yours with love." he says with an amused chuckle "Have you ever seen this movie before Dima?" he says, flicking open a button on Dima's shirt slowly.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:22 pm

He laughed, "Yes, but it has been a long, long... long time." he replied as he watched Marcus's growing enthusiasm for his date night plan. He lifts the remote and hands it to Marcus, "You know I have to have supervision with these things." he teased. "Gramps doesn't know how the technology works all the time." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:21 pm

Marcus plucks the remote from Dima's hand with a grin, while his other hand pops open two or three more buttons open "you're looking pretty spry for a millenium, gramps." he says playfully, resting his head against the now bear chest and clicking play.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:30 pm

"Two can play at that game," he said as he was dressed in nothing by his slacks now, having toed his shoes off before climbing into the bed. His large hands grab hold of Marcus's t-shirt and began to slowly peal it from his body.

"I require skin time." he said his hands washing over Marcus lovingly, taking the time to touch him caressing him possessiveness with each passing movement of his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:34 pm

The movie starts with the blaring of trumpets and brass that was so popular with the era, but Marcus doesn't really seem to hear it as his shirt is peeled from his body. "Plenty of it to be had love, in whatever shade you'd like it to be" he says with a grin as he drags his fingernails over the muscular flesh of the man next to him, leaning in to whisper "But I like the Dima shaped body the best..."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:06 pm

He laughed softly but smiled at Marcus none the less, "I want you, what ever that entails Marcus." he gently rubbed his shoulders and the small of his back propping a pillow under his head so that he might see the screen better. A contented sigh escaping his lips as he shifted Marcus so that his chest cushioned Marcus's head. Just happy to watch the movie, and hold him.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Happy just to be holding him, Marcus runs his fingertips up and down Dima's stomach, pulling a blanket up and over them to 'snuggle'. Periodically, he presses a gentle kiss into the muscular mans pecs, but is equally content to just be watching the movie. Slowly, his body begins heating up as the circulation of blood begins within his cold form and soon after, Marcus presses his body closer, sharing the warmth with Dima. "This is nice Dima...sooo needed this."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:34 pm

"You are more then worth it," he said pressing a kiss against the top of Marcus's head. Fingers caressing down his back as they watched the movie, Dima chuckled at the funny portions and smiled at the songs.

"She was very pretty." he said absently as he watched the movie.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Marcus nods "One of the last glamorous actresses from that era. The world was devestated when they heard of her death" he replies just as absently. Unable to stop himself, his fingers begin circling south along Dima's body, slowly manuvering to the button on Dima's dress slacks. A soft chuckles sounds from his throat, but beyond his hand, makes no other movement to indicate what he's planning.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Dima just laughed softly at Marcus's comments, amused by the fact that these were events he had lived through, that Marcus spoke to him as though they were the same age at times amused him. As Marcus's hand traveled south Dima's caught it is fingers entwining with Marcus's as he held the other mans hand hostage with a teasing tsk tsk and a shake of his head as they watched the movie.

"That.. is not what I came over here for." he teased. Even though behind the words and there intent there was something else, a promise perhaps to himself that tonight would be more then that.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:57 pm

"Yes, but with a movie like 'Some like it hot" it's hard to think of anything else but....something hot. And there's only one thing that reminds me of that right now" He whispers playfully, but makes no further move to the sought after button. He does however nuzzle his cheek against DIma's chest, closing his eyes as the soft flesh glides over equally soft flesh.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Dima chuckled once more but continued watching the movie. "Why do you like this movie so much?" he asked, "Out of all the movies out there this was one you mentioned specifically the other night." he kissed the top of Marcus's head as he waited for the explanation. Curious as to why Marcus liked it, knowing that it would bring insight into the man in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Marucs laughs softly "Are you kidding me? This has an all star line up, it's got action, adventure, budding romance, mob hits, Marylynn Monroe, men in drag and daring rescues. Not to mention it has one of the best songs that Monroe ever produced, and one that's still sung today!" His excitement was almost tangible as he pushes up look Dima in the eye with a wide smile "I mean yeah, compared to Casablanca or The scarlet pimpernel, it's not as gripping...but there was just something......delightfully simple about the time that just makes me wish I had been born like..eighty years before."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:28 pm

Dima smiled at the young man before him, "Sometimes you talk to me and I feel the weight of my age hanging heavy in the air between us. Then other times you seem an old soul, did you know that?" Dima asked Marcus with a smile. He too sat up in the bed, enjoying the conversation, "I saw this movie in the theater, you would have loved it on the big screen Marcus." he said softly his hand still holding his.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:42 pm

His eye grow distant for a few seconds as an idea forms on his face "That....is the best idea I've had...ever!" he exclaims quietly to himself before leaning over to kiss Dima passionately "You're the best babe!! Just gave me the best idea. Alright, store it for now...but come back to it later" he says with a touch of excitement to his pale eyes, then sobers some "Sometimes I feel far older then I am. Other times, I look at the world with such wide eyed wonder, it's amazing I got as far ahead in life as I did Dima." He straddles the man, the movie forgotten for the moment and drapes his arms over Dima's shoulders, more intimate then sexual "I worried for awhile that my age would be a deterrent to you love. I'm glad to see that it's not..."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:01 pm

"Your enthusiasm for life, you are vibrant." Dima told him his arms wrapping around Marcus's torso.

"You are smart, and sweet, and innocent." he leaned in kissing Marcus sweetly.

"But at the same time... ever...so... naughty." he teased him with his mouth his lips caress Marcus's flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next