Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saying hi to family, Marcus Jaint Lit - Marcus Jaint Private Scenes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marcus Jaint
Elder

Saying hi to family, Marcus Jaint Lit - Marcus Jaint Private Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Saying hi to family, Marcus Jaint Lit - Marcus Jaint Private Scenes   Saying hi to family, Marcus Jaint Lit - Marcus Jaint Private Scenes I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:39 pm

**These events take place in old oaks cemetary after whatever events, if any, happen in the thread below**

https://crimsonmasque.rpg-board.net/t3584-exploration-at-its-finest-1-am

It was late, and dawn was a few hours away so he had plenty of time to visit.  He navigated the rows with the sure stepped familiarity of someone who's made this walk dozens of times before, and it wasn't long before he came to the familiar headstone.  He pauses, looking at the grave site before allowing a faint smile to touch his lips, features hidden by his ever present cowl.  He settles down onto the brittle grass, and places a gloved hand on the tombstone.

"Hey Brent" he whispers softly, looking down at the ground "I'm sorry it's been so long since I've been by, but things have gotten really crazy right now." he takes a deep, unnessicary breath "I've changed.  I'm twisted now, a freak of nature....And the worst part is, I will have to live like this for the rest of my life." he falls into a broody silence, adding a moment later "Or unlife, as they call it with my kind now." Marcus shakes his head, reaching over to pluck a lone weed, valiantly attempting to scale the marble tombstone.  He brightens suddenly, beginning to dig around in his robes until he finds the object of his search; A small hotwheels car. "Oh, and I bet you thought I forgot that your birthday is in a couple days didn't ya!!.  I didn't wrap it for ya, but I know you hate the suspense of not knowing what it is..." he places the car at the foot of the headstone, smiling some.  "It's your favorite color too."

The smile fades a few seconds later and Marcus places his hand on the stone again, continuing to speak in the same soft whisper "I miss you so much Brent.  There is never a day that goes by that I don't think of you."  Marcus falls into silence for a time, lost in his own thoughts of the past and traveling down the 'What might have been' pathways until he finally rises, pushing himself up from the ground.  "I'll be back in a week or two squirt."  He turns and begins walking away, the stops and looks back over his shoulder, speaking just a tad louder "Oh, and if you see mom...tell her I'm sorry.  It might be awhile longer before I see yall."  With that, Marcus turns and heads off into the night, a small hotwheels car the only evidence that he was even there at all.

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down

Saying hi to family, Marcus Jaint Lit - Marcus Jaint Private Scenes
Page 1 of 1