Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcus Jaint
Elder

After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:06 pm

"Oh...yeah?" he asks between kisses, leaning into Dima to deepen the kiss, teeth nibbling gently at his lower lip before pressing past the ancient mans lips. His body moves sensually against Dima's, until, several minutes later he breaks the kiss and leans his forehead against Dima's "And how much naughtier do you think I should be" he whispers challangingly.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:50 pm

"Why do you have to be ever so tempting?" He kissed Marcus again.

"We are missing the movie." He pointed out objectively. But his hands continued playing along Marcus's exposed torso.

"Tell me, do I bring this out in you...the insatiable hunger, our have you always had such...appetites?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:07 pm

Marcus laughs softly against Dima's lips, pressing his smooth chest into Dima's own "And I doubt you'd have me any other way love" he mumbles against the lips. His fingernails run down the length of Dima's muscular biceps while his hips move with serpentine grace on the mans lap "And the wonderful thing about movies...is that we own it, and can watch it again at our leisure" he whispers intimately,

Marcus draws back for a moment, just letting his eyes wander of Dima's face with a soft smile "It's pretty much always been there, but only a special person actually allows me to loosen my grip on it. The type of special you are Dima.." he finishes, his voice an husky murmur.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:57 pm

"You are determined to do this huh?" Dima said with a smile, his lips dropping a row of kisses along Marcus's shoulder. His large hands caress down Marcus's spine, and come to cup his ass through the denim of his jeans. A hint of a smile, as he dragged his fingernails over the fabric the sensation obviously dulled by the tough denim that separated them. The bulge in Dima's pants slowly makes itself better known, pressing firmly against Marcus as he teases Dima with his own little movements.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:26 pm

He chuckles throatily, letting his head fall back invitingly while whispering "When have you ever known me to not be determined when it came to something about you darlin." His hips begin pressing downward into the thick bulge, pressing against Dima's pants, while his stomach muscles ripple with each sinuous movement. "And really" he asks playfully "would you really want me too?"
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:43 pm

"It might be nice to just cuddle sometime." he said lifting his hips and rubbing the bulge against Marcus showing him that tonight would not be one of those nights.

A playful smile upon his lips he looks to Marcus dropping a kiss upon his cheek before he lay back against the bed. "Seduce me Marcus." he said his eyes already dark with his desire. But he was challenging Marcus none the less.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Marcus runs his fingernails down DIma's chest, leaving sharp red tracks that fade almost as fast as they are made and he slides off the muscular man, turning to shut off the movie. He pads softly with neigh-preternatural grace to the Ipod he has set up and scrolls through a few songs, never taking his eyes off the reclining man. Soon, music begins playing and Marcus finds his rhythm, hips beginning to sway to the beat. He glides with almost serpentine fluidity to the foot of the, placing a hand on either side of Dima's feet before moving forward with slow, heated movement.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:26 pm

Dima watches him intently his hands brushing back and forth against the thighs of his pants. A roguish smile on his lips as he watches Marcus move, and sway with the music. A light of want in his dark eyes, but he holds his position on the bed waiting to see what else Marcus had in mind. His tongue swept over his lips and he swallowed once his Adams apple bobbing just slightly.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Marcus stalks up long legs of his love, bowing his back as he presses his nose up and along Dima's cloth covered manhood, before continuning up Dima's body, tongue trailing upward from the button of his slacks. Periodically, his fangs descend and nip into Dima's chiseled stomach, his upper abs, his nipple until he settles his ass down on DIma's crotch. Throughout this entire dance, his body never ceases it's sexually charged movements, bare shoulders guiding Marcus ever closer to Dima's lips.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Dima's cock throbs against Marcus's ass, and he hissed in pleasure as this man teased him. "You know I want you... show me you want me." he whispered leaning forward to kiss Marcus deeply. His lips easily parting, tongue questing into Marcus's mouth tasting him fully.

His hands massaged his back lovingly brushing down his back and then following the lines of his hips around to the front of his pants. Dima's fingers slowly unbuttoned Marcus's pants, but he paused there. Taking this slowly with a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Marcus never ceases his sultry, serpentine movements as his lips linger over Dima's passionately. His hands though hardly remain inactive, finding and placing Dima's hands on his svelte stomach, allowing him to feel the muscles as they ripple beneath the skin, then guiding them upwards along his chest. He breaks the kiss, arching his body as the song begins building, then bites deeply into Dima's wrist, withdrawing quickly before any of the blood has a chance to enter his mouth. His head falls back as he raises Dima's hand above his throat and allows Dima's own blood to cascade down his body, in thick, red rivulets. The song reaches at creshendo and as suddenly as the flow of blood starts, it ceases, his thumb closing the wound with a touch.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Dima shakes his head... some of the heat has left his gaze. He looked down at his blood across his chest and frowned.

"Why the blood Marcus?" he asked catching Marcus's wrist and looking deeply into his eyes a soft sigh left his lips. He simply holds Marcus's wrist eyes piercing the other man's waiting for an answer in what to him looked as though Marcus might be taking their love making to a level he wasn't prepared to take it to.

The crimson chains that bind, leave little wiggle room.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Blinking at the sudden change, looking confused as he returns the intent stare "I...thought it would be sexy. It's yours after all...I didn't drink any of it, and you were...gonna need it for..." He looks down, unsure of what else say. The confidence that he had recently seems to wither beneath the stare that he is no longer able to meet. "I'm sorry..." he mumbles out. "I wasn't trying to make it something more then it was...just..I saw that stupid movie where the song came from...and she used tequila....." he falls into silence.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:17 pm

"And then he drinks it... after it trails down her leg and off her toes..." he replied softly using his hold on Marcus's wrist to pull him up even closer.

"I don't want you drinking from me again... not just yet..." he said softly his grip on Marcus's wrist relinquished and he raised his fingers to catch under the young man's chin. Lifting it so that his eyes met Dima's lifting it so that his lips were a fraction of an inch away.

"If that was not your intent.. then I am sorry.. and please... don't stop?" his voice took on a low and husky quality as his hand just under Marcus's chin dropped ever so slowly tracing a path down Marcus's chest.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:32 pm

"I wouldn't force that bond on anyone, let alone myself Dima." he says softly "Not unless it was returned. I wouldn't be able to survive being bound again without it being returned..." The song ends in the back ground, another another starts up but Marcus doesn't even seem to notice it. He leans foward and presses a gentle kiss against Dima's lips, soft and sensual, but doesn't resume the dance, instead just focusing on showing Dima through actions, what woulds seemed so inadaquet to impart. His hands trail up Dima's chest, then down his sides, caressing the man lovingly. After a time, he pulls back to look into Dima's eyes "I know I focus alot on us being together sexually Dima, but in truth, I can't imagine a world without you in it. The nights always become just a bit brighter when I hear your ring ton. The days, a bit shorter when I sleep next to you. This will make me sound like a silly little kid, but you are the best thing that's ever happened to me..." he finishes quietly, leaning back in to kiss the man.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Dima kissed him back and as Marcus pulled away to talk his tongue ran over his lips tasting where they had just kissed.

"I don't want this to just be about sex Marcus..." he said gently, "I want to get to know you, I want to be with you, and just be with you. With out sex, with out pressure from others, just be." His hand spread over where Marcus's heart was, "This is the only place where the only person I have to be is myself." he said with a gentle sigh and a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:29 pm

He smiles some, overlaying his hand over DIma's as it presses into his chest. A grin forms on his lips as suddenly, with both their hands there, Marcus' heart begins beating strong, while his eyes remain fixed on Dima's. "You'll always have a home here Dima." he says quietly, looking down at the hands for a few minutes. He grins some, leaning forward to kiss DIma's forehead "But, I'm glad you added the word 'Just' to not wanting this to be about sex....cause I don't know if I would be able to keep my hands off you for any real length of time. Trite as it sounds, I love touching you. Not even just sexually, but just...touching you." He furrows his brow some "That make any sense?"
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:35 pm

"Are you saying you wouldn't want me if I didn't look like this?" he inquired, partially teasing, but there was something behind it too. There was a question, one that asked, him if the looks faded away, if there was no body of bulging muscle, if everything physically wasn't there, then what.

His fingers entwined with Marcus's as he held his hand over the younger mans beating heart. Squeezing it gently as his free hand gently stroked Marcus's side.

Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:42 pm

With a rich laugh "You ask that of the nosferatu?" he asks, just as teasingly "Darlin, I entertained thoughts of Porter for a time, and he's a nosferatu. Trust me, when I saw, you're body is beautiful, but I don't care how firm your muscles are, or how big your cock is. I touch you, because it reaffirms how real you are, both physically, and emotionally." he says softly, bringing up his free hand to place it against Dima's heart.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:46 pm

"Oh I have competition for your affections do I?" he teased as he wrapped his arms around Marcus's hips and back, and rose up on his knees reversing their positions as he lay Marcus down across the bed pulling him under him. Dima's bare chest coated in his own blood slid against Marcus's steadily warming skin.

"My dear you never mentioned this Porter before...." he arched a brow as the long lines of his body slid sensually over Marcus's.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:10 pm

He chuckles soflty, the sound rich and inviting "That's cause porter is already mated to Raz0r. And meh. I don't think I would have been happy with him looking back" His leg lifts slowly, denim sliding over Dima's tailored slacks as he leans up to kiss the man. Between them, Dima's blood smears itself against both of their chests while Marcus as the young man nips playfully at his lovers lover lip. Breakin it after a moment, he peers up into Dima's eyes affectionately "This feels right..." he whispers, an echo of their first night together.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:30 am

Dima smirked playfully, "I think you just want me for my body." One of his massive hands reached up to brush through Marcus's hair. A lazy smile played across his lips, as he lifted his hips ever so slightly from the bed, pressing his body against Marcus as he teased him.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:24 pm

"I'm thinkin you just want me for -my- body" comes the playful response, enjoying the feeling of the man atop him. He lifts a leg instinctively to wrap around the muscular ravnos, leaning up to press another passionate kiss to his lips. He drops his hands to the mans firm ass, squeezing it invitingly while his tongue presses past the mans lips to entwine around Dima's own
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:01 pm

Dima kept his weight off of Marcus for the most part, though he did keep him firmly pinned to the bed. His lips moved against Marcus's passionately, his tongue entwined with the other wantonly. A low moan rumbled through him as his hips rocked forward pressing his rigid member against Marcus. One hand reached around to grab a hold of his knee where it was wrapped around him, using it to pull him up further against him.

His lips pulled away from the kiss, as Marcus's hands squeeze his ass. "Tell me what you desire..." he whispered right next to Marcus's ear in a low husky voice.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:39 pm

He shivers as the husky voice travels down his spine, pressing himself up firmly against the man. "I want you to make love to me tonight" he whispers softly "Not rough. Not fast. Just us, sharing in the wonder of each other. And I to know your biggest fantasy, Dima" He peers up at Dima with a warm, affectionate glint to his eyes "I want to know what your biggest fantasy regarding me would be" Marcus grins sheepishly at the statement, but holds Dima's eyes for several seconds before liftin his mouth into another passionate kiss. His own length is just as rigid as his lovers, sliding it slowly back and forth as his hips begin moving sensually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint   After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Storm - Marcus' Apartment - Dima/Marcus Jaint
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next