Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:06 pm

She blinked.

"This is a rather strange domain."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:57 pm

Shauna just nodded. Really there wasn't anything to say about that. She hadn't seen a normal Domain in most of her kindred life and before that...well she wouldn't have known one.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:26 pm

"Very strange indeed. So what of the person who came to you seeking representation?" he said to Christine
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:29 pm

She sighed.

"Nothing much has come of it, yet. But I have the feeling Ms. McCade will disapprove."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:40 pm

"I'm not fully sure I approve, but for different reasons. I think probation is in order if you do choose to accept her."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:25 am

"Apparently you both have discussed this whomever she is?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:50 am

"The woman at the auction flaunting her breasts and trying to buy the building out right. Cam lasombra. Engages in very gauche displays of wealth and sex. Tacky, but I suspect there is more to her than that. "
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:18 am

"Ah." Shauna said. "I think if she is coming to our Elder to represent her then we need to make sure she is properly Rep'ed on council. If a TZ in the clan is OK with the Anton situation why not a Cammie Lasombra?" Shauna chuckled. "I've known some Cam Cities to have a Rep for the Unaligned and usually its the Head of Council." She looked to Christine. "Since you already have the Shadows as you're allies I have to assume you have had contact with Cam Lasombra in your past. Bring it up and Rep her. If we can use her to advantage do it. I think this place is more than a bit nutzo as it is so why the hell not?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:20 pm

She nodded.

"I will discuss it with her, then. But as you have issue with myself having power over the shadows, I did not think you would accept one of the Keepers into my fold."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:34 pm

John looked as if he was going to say something snarky but then thought the better of it.

Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:38 pm

She gave him a look and then a smile when he kept it to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:50 pm

"I don't like what it's said to do to souls Christina. You chose it it works for you and you have common ground with her. I don't have issue with anyone having a Rep at the table as long as the Prince doesn't care. She makes us look bad, she makes you look bad and you don't seem to be one who likes to be made to look bad."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:55 pm

She nodded.

"That would be the truth of it."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:08 pm

"I helped kill her cousin. Did I mention that one ? I think it can't hurt to have her onboard. It would give us numbers and a bit of diversity. And maybe we can all learn something from her too. "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:18 pm

She turned to him.

"You will give details."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:22 pm

"He had a ship in the gulf. Family from Atlanta, Cammies came to me for the device that destroyed him and his crew. I owed them and built it damn good work too. She knows and said he got what he deserved. "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:23 pm

She nodded.

"Very well."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:41 pm

He leaned back slightly in the chair. "Ah any chance of loosening the tentacles...."

Oh look. More snark cut off.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Up went the eyebrows.

"When you have proven you can behave. And you haven't yet."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:03 pm

"I can make a sad face "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:06 pm

"You go right ahead. Ms. McCade, unless you have anything else, I think this meeting is done."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Shauna smiled. "Thanks. I'm going to say hi to the horsey babies before I go if that's OK?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:14 pm

She smiled.

"Be my guest. I am going to teach our boy here some manners."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Shauna nodded. "I will see you both later then." And she vacated the premises for the security of the barn.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:17 pm

"Can I at least change first? I just had this outfit tailored "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor   First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Tuesday (Ventrue) - Lowrey Manor
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next